TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Spud Stacker

I Am A Potato
kiwifarms.net

Looks like she'll be watching the Macy's Parade and complaining as usual.
jesus fcking christ she looks rough

she looks like a raggady ann doll from a trailer park who got hooked on meth and spent every week after turning 14 turning tricks at the nearest truckstop till she died age 49 of a simultaneous overdose and asphyxiation induced heart attack due to one of her johns getting a little too kinky with his faux leather belt

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Is she the worst to come out of CA? Well, aside from Jew Wario who was an abusive sexual deviant, but is Alison the worst?

When you account for poor quality of content, her personality, the drama she's caused, and how every attempt to get bigger just blew up in her face, she's the worst overall, right?

For as much of a shitshow Spoony is, at least he put out some quality content and earned his success and fanbase before his self imposed fall.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Is she the worst to come out of CA? Well, aside from Jew Wario who was an abusive sexual deviant, but is Alison the worst?

When you account for poor quality of content, her personality, the drama she's caused, and how every attempt to get bigger just blew up in her face, she's the worst overall, right?

For as much of a shitshow Spoony is, at least he put out some quality content and earned his success and fanbase before his self imposed fall.
I would probably say Marzgurl is worse than Allison considering her role in JewWario AND CTC AND KickVic.

JamesFargo

Did a dime in San Quentin.
kiwifarms.net
Is she the worst to come out of CA?
Allison's content is middle-of-the-road. She is surprisingly scandal-free. No history of scamming people, as far as I can tell.

In terms of toxicity, she is number one. She likes to 'break' other channels over her knee. Makes her feel tough.

Last edited:

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net
jesus fcking christ she looks rough

she looks like a raggady ann doll from a trailer park who got hooked on meth and spent every week after turning 14 turning tricks at the nearest truckstop till she died age 49 of a simultaneous overdose and asphyxiation induced heart attack due to one of her johns getting a little too kinky with his faux leather belt
I'm amazed how someone her age manages to look twenty years older. I'm guessing all of her toxicity has prematurely aged her.

Jumbo Gay Threat

Bitch please, no one’s that gay
kiwifarms.net
Allison's content is middle-of-the-road. No history of cheating people, as far as I can tell. No obvious perversions or relationship drama.

In terms of toxicity, she is number one. She likes to 'break' smaller channels over her knee. Makes her feel tough.
That and her real life sucks ass. So how does a toxic person bring more spice into their life? By creating drama in the first place.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Allison's content is middle-of-the-road. No history of cheating people, as far as I can tell. No obvious perversions or relationship drama.

In terms of toxicity, she is number one. She likes to 'break' smaller channels over her knee. Makes her feel tough.
Is her content middle-of-the-road? You could say about Obscurus Lupa videos not her current stuff. Her current stuff is boring. Who wants to watch a reaction video about a 30-year old parade? Movie Nights is just her rambling into a camera with no notes edited down with clips. She does wacky makeup videos that have no audience. There's a reason nobody talks about her videos because they're not worth talking about at all.
They're not good, they're not so bad it's good, they're just background noise with Allison putting little effort into them so she can then move on to the next video. We don't even talk about them, we just talk about how she somehow gets even uglier with each new thumbnail. We don't even bother to talk about her videos because what is there to talk about?

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Is her content middle-of-the-road? You could say about Obscurus Lupa videos not her current stuff. Her current stuff is boring. Who wants to watch a reaction video about a 30-year old parade? Movie Nights is just her rambling into a camera with no notes edited down with clips. She does wacky makeup videos that have no audience. There's a reason nobody talks about her videos because they're not worth talking about at all.
They're not good, they're not so bad it's good, they're just background noise with Allison putting little effort into them so she can then move on to the next video. We don't even talk about them, we just talk about how she somehow gets even uglier with each new thumbnail. We don't even bother to talk about her videos because what is there to talk about?
Because there may be some take that makes us stop.

King Daddy Telomerase

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net

Talent-wise and never being worth all the trouble for CA, probably. Allison is boring. Her views were never good, nobody ever cared much about her, the one thing she had was being a g-g-girl among the nerds and she's rode that forever.