TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

RomanesEuntDomus

Sic Semper Tyrannis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Looks like she'll be watching the Macy's Parade and complaining as usual.
After all these years, after all this time, all these videos with terrible thumbnails... we're speaking half a decade or so.

And still, I look at this image and the first thing that comes to my mind is: "What the FUCK is wrong with her hair?!"

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
I think she just has bad hair.

You can't plump it up or give it volume. You can tell she uses WAY too much product.
It's actually quite easy to have volume in naturally curly/wavy hair, but she appears to be the type to brush it (the horror!) and apply copious amounts of silicone-based defrizzing product and gel rather than comb it and use the curly girl method. Pineapple, Allison. Stop weighing down the hair at the top of your head. She'd rather slap on a pound of product than use effective techniques to manage her hair that require a touch of foresight and effort, meaning she's as lazy with her appearance as she is with her video content.

Common Shadow

kiwifarms.net
At first glance, Allison seems like a person who is goofy and making fun of herself. But the more you look, the more you realize just how broken, unhappy and desperate she is, inside and outside.
Says a lot about the people that who simp over her and still watch her bullshit videos.

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
I still like Baywatching as a guilty pleasure. But yeah, "Obscurus Lupa presents" was way more watchable, then "lets copy Red Letter Media format, only unfunny and boring".
almost everyone from CA has a bone to pick with RDM and I still don’t get it. Even today they still do it I’m like just stop.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
almost everyone from CA has a bone to pick with RDM and I still don’t get it. Even today they still do it I’m like just stop.

Doug likes the format. Rest as well. But Allison wants to emulate their format (unsuccessfully).

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if bone to pick are the right words. RLM were/are at the top of the game when it comes to movie reviewers in the YouTube sphere. Also, lots of KF users sing their praises.

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
Doug likes the format. Rest as well. But Allison wants to emulate their format (unsuccessfully).
They failed to adapt
I'm not sure if bone to pick are the right words. RLM were/are at the top of the game when it comes to movie reviewers in the YouTube sphere. Also, lots of KF users sing their praises.
They are so much better than former ca any day

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net

Problem with trying to emulate RLM style is simple, chemistry and movie knowledge. Also, most of copycats just don't have non-politically correct, "I don't give a fuck", care free humor like RLM crew.

And, most of copycats are aware that they have SJW, ABCD people watching and don't want to take a risk of losing that part of the audience, because some of content creators who copy RLM are part of that movement as well. RLM are like a modern stand up act of Diceman Clay, something that clashes with todays politically correct climate, like Change the channel crew.

But pssssssst, don't tell that to delusional granny Lupa, she might get upset with you.

Bogs

Hold on tight to your dreams
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Problem with trying to emulate RLM style is simple, chemistry and movie knowledge. Also, most of copycats just don't have non-politically correct, "I don't give a fuck", care free humor like RLM crew..
Movie knowledge isn’t really what counts out, it’s knowledge of movie criticism. Most of CA think that movie knowledge is watching a large amount of critically acclaimed movies mixed with notoriously bad ones. This may make you a movie buff, but not a good movie critic. RLM know how movies work, what makes them good and what makes them bad and they can also bounce jokes off one another. They’re relatively untouched on YouTube in this regard. CA humor and criticism is just doing impressions and referencing other films or tropes.