TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

KrewlKween

It's a Krewl Krewl Summer
kiwifarms.net
How does she manage to make her hair looks so greasy yet so strawy and bittle at the same time?
She has naturally curly/unruly hair and has no idea how to properly care for or style it. It's a whole ass process that she is too lazy to research. Also for fuck sake Allison turn off the auto focus.

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

Sic Semper Tyrannis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has naturally curly/unruly hair and has no idea how to properly care for or style it. It's a whole ass process that she is too lazy to research. Also for fuck sake Allison turn off the auto focus.
You'd think a woman that dresses like the 80s threw up all over the 90s, she'd just go full retro 80s hairdo where her hair would be a massive boon... but nope.

Boston Brand

kiwifarms.net
Hey, she may be circling the drain now but at least she took down Channel Awesome, right?
Screenshot_20211219-082312_Twitter.jpg

I'm sure Doug and Brad are real broken hearted over them leaving.

She is still upset over him. She needs to get over him and considering if she put it on the net it’s stays on there forever
For conformation, I was able to get in contact with GeoFire himself and he shared me this long email
1639926054657.png

1639926160242.png

He also said he will be making another channel and re-uploading everything on there.
Allison's email used: cbpatches2001@yahoo.com

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
For conformation, I was able to get in contact with GeoFire himself and he shared me this long email
View attachment 2812612
View attachment 2812617
He also said he will be making another channel and re-uploading everything on there.
Allison's email used: cbpatches2001@yahoo.com
I think Allison also helped get another Youtube channel taken down called Youtube Lost and Found for having several Brad Jones Movie Nights videos. The guy made a video about how he couldn't upload anymore of those videos because he got a copyright strike from Allison. Unfortunately that video is lost as that channel is down. I have the url for the video, but I have had no luck so far in finding another copy of that video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ipzNtAemXA
This is the channel that I'm talking about.
1639928190900.png

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net