TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - Reviewer, The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified

AlmightyMagichan

kiwifarms.net
What was her problem on CA again? Oh that's right, she wasn't making any money because no one was watching her crap. Cutting off ties with even more people will surely solve this problem.

Reactions: Azafran90

Ten2Nine

kiwifarms.net
Can't imagine how Brad is going to recover. Those were probably her most viewed videos.
I'm sure in Allison's mind she's not just cutting ties professionally but personally as well. It's been pointed out before the way she would look at Brad longingly in their Midnight Screenings videos. Just waiting for him to make the first move but now that opportunity is truly lost. Good thing Brad has his wife because losing Allison as a potental romantic partner could have killed him.

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

Neck sleeve owner. Cybermercenary in my spare time
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure in Allison's mind she's not just cutting ties professionally but personally as well. It's been pointed out before the way she would look at Brad longingly in their Midnight Screenings videos. Just waiting for him to make the first move but now that opportunity is truly lost. Good thing Brad has his wife because losing Allison as a potental romantic partner could have killed him.

View attachment 715314
Is there a context to this photo? I mean, why would you post a photo of yourself in a bra on the Internet? Allison may be many things but I never thought about her as a ethot.

Reactions: Tard Baby

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 715314

Mr. Professional

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 715314
Mournful tiddies.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
Most of the people in the doc got what they wanted off their chests and moved on. Too bad Allison isn't most people.
Allison practically became a content creator right out of high school. She's clearly had a sheltered life when it comes to having a job. Sometimes you have to deal with a shitty boss. And sometimes the shitty boss gets away with shitty behavior even if they're called out. She thinks that nothing less than burning a company completely to the ground is appropriate compensation for having to endure a couple of poorly run amateur film productions and having to deal with an asshole like Michaud. She was by far the most virulent of the ex-CA contributors on that document, but most of her complaints are things that are common with amateur productions. Maybe she should spend more time trying to grow her audience and less time lecturing them on why she hates them for still watching Nostalgia Critic.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
She was by far the most virulent of the ex-CA contributors on that document, but most of her complaints are things that are common with amateur productions.
I'm still amazed that after accumulating so many grievances, when she sat down and made a Youtube video about the whole ordeal, the only one she talked about was the one directly involving herself. (Michaud telling her to knock it off with all the ads, albeit in a goonish and autistic tone)

To go through all that trouble and then torpedo the punctuation with your own narcissism, is probably the biggest mistake next to "we're sorry you feel that way".

Ten2Nine

kiwifarms.net
Is there a context to this photo? I mean, why would you post a photo of yourself in a bra on the Internet? Allison may be many things but I never thought about her as a ethot.
Sometimes she does that "I'm taking some clothes off again...aren't I wacky?!" type shtick to justify it like if you asked her about that picture (I don't know the context myself) I'd guess it had something to do with 'head cleaner' sounding sexual so she took her shirt off. Sounds stupid so I could see her saying that. But she generally seems to want attention for her body. These are pictures she put out that I found just from a simple google image search of her name.

And one last picture from that search that raised an eyebrow as this was clearly a posed picture...anybody know the context of this one?

The first place I ever saw Allison was on the Lindsay Ellis' Little Mermaid video. She had other women from Channel Awesome record themselves singing "Part of Your World" and Allison stood out from them.

All of the other women were dressed like they normally would for their videos. Allison was the only one who thought of doing Ariel cosplay to justify taking her shirt off. I wouldn't be surprised if the bra was a compromise with Lindsay after initially sending video of herself topless with just two pieces of paper covering her breasts. I wonder how many times she tried to convince Brad to let her strip for Midnight Screenings. "Oh, come on Brad, we're talking about The Angry Birds Movie and I'm going get topless with just these two Angry Birds plushes to cover my tits...it'll be hilarious!"

Tard Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes she does that "I'm taking some clothes off again...aren't I wacky?!" type shtick to justify it like if you asked her about that picture (I don't know the context myself) I'd guess it had something to do with 'head cleaner' sounding sexual so she took her shirt off. Sounds stupid so I could see her saying that. But she generally seems to want attention for her body. These are pictures she put out that I found just from a simple google image search of her name.

And one last picture from that search that raised an eyebrow as this was clearly a posed picture...anybody know the context of this one?

The first place I ever saw Allison was on the Lindsay Ellis' Little Mermaid video. She had other women from Channel Awesome record themselves singing "Part of Your World" and Allison stood out from them.

View attachment 715545

All of the other women were dressed like they normally would for their videos. Allison was the only one who thought of doing Ariel cosplay to justify taking her shirt off. I wouldn't be surprised if the bra was a compromise with Lindsay after initially sending video of herself topless with just two pieces of paper covering her breasts. I wonder how many times she tried to convince Brad to let her strip for Midnight Screenings. "Oh, come on Brad, we're talking about The Angry Birds Movie and I'm going get topless with just these two Angry Birds plushes to cover my tits...it'll be hilarious!"
TL;DR: Women are thots. No big surprise.

DJAndyMD

kiwifarms.net
Its sad that she used to be someone I loved to watch but......she lost all respect from me. Its clear that she is someone who craves attention and fame because let's be honest, she is an everyday Jane who wishes she was a Hollywood starlet. She tries so hard to "disestablish" the tyranny of Channel Awesome and when dirty laundry hit her side hard, she ended losing badly. She is desperate for the same kind of resurrection that CA ended up having and she just needs to let go of the past. We are so bored of her bringing up drama when it benefits her, its like she does the ALR method just without the mukbang.

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
To go through all that trouble and then torpedo the punctuation with your own narcissism, is probably the biggest mistake next to "we're sorry you feel that way".
Really, it's easy in retrospect to explain why it fizzled out. All of the content creators who left were either doing it to spite Doug or were just using it as an excuse to get out without looking like a jerk (though given the reaction Brad got I'm calling it now that Allison threatened anyone who was thinking of staying with a harassment campaign until they bent the knee), and when all that was left was Doug, Larry and Brad, what other pounds of flesh could be taken? It would have fizzled out regardless.

The other big reason was just that a lot of the complaints on the doc had a "... that was it?" vibe to them. People were expecting some real smoking guns but all that came of it was Michaud being shown to be a bad/incompetent manager. Lindsay's own contribution to the doc didn't help- it being near the end was probably meant to be a big denouncement to the whole affair, "Michaud didn't agree with Dan Olson politically so he fired him after his Gamergate" video, when the truth of the affair had been out for decades that Olson was fired because he barely made any content after joining the site, his GG video was one of the worst received videos in the entire site's history and Olson had gotten himself caught up in the 8Chan Fake CP story.

But really the big reason it got undershot is the obvious one- Justin being outed as the predator and Olson admitting on the Something Awful forums that they knew for at least a few weeks and covered it up to get a win on Gamergate. That screenshot (which IIRC I actually took) went viral after Mombot shared it around and it cost the Change the Channel movement a lot of credibility as suddenly all of the bigger players were being asked if they knew about Justin's rapes.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino