TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

JamesFargo

Did a dime in San Quentin.
kiwifarms.net
I feel that Mike can out smark Brad.
Brad is a bigger consoomer. He's more likely to treat media as something to kill time and wind down. Mike is all none of it is real, all of it is fake and gay.

ezgif-7-d4f89f6491.gif

Last edited:

LecherousGranolaBar

kiwifarms.net
Did any of CA tards join an episode of RLM? Or is Mike aware of their collective 'tism? I feel that Mike can out smark Brad.
Closest we got to that was Lupa doing a show with Jack. Thankfully us RLM watchers only have to deal with the occasional D-List Celebrity and that's it.

I think lore says Critic tried to get RLM to join TGWTG way back in the day but Mike blew them off entirely.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Brad is a bigger consoomer. He's more likely to treat media as something to kill time and wind down. Mike is all none of it is real, all of it is fake and gay.
View attachment 2843702
At least Mike never conned people with crowdfunding an awful game show. Granted it was Doug's idea, but Brad didn't do himself any favors by participating in it.

Ten2Nine

kiwifarms.net
20220101_155445.jpg20220101_155508.jpg

Hopefully, Allison can give Channel Awesome some pointers on well wishes...

"Brad got covid and Channel Awesome said they hoped he got better soon and called him their buddy. So insincere. Where's the public weeping about how sad they were and details about how this news hurt their hearts so much? Why weren't they wishing the covid had infected people on the wrong side of history instead? How could they not use this opportunity to bring up gender politics?

I'll bet Channel Awesome aren't taking it seriously because Doug probably gave it to him since they're such close "friends" who can't stand to be apart. Brad won't leave Doug's side no matter how much EVIL he commits! If Brad dies from Covid, which I don't wish on him even though he deserves it, Doug Walker should be charged with involuntary manslaughter."

Madam Nekromantik

What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2848627View attachment 2848628

"Brad got covid and Channel Awesome said they hoped he got better soon and called him their buddy. So insincere. Where's the public weeping about how sad they were and details about how this news hurt their hearts so much? Why weren't they wishing the covid had infected people on the wrong side of history instead? How could they not use this opportunity to bring up gender politics?

I'll bet Channel Awesome aren't taking it seriously because Doug probably gave it to him since they're such close "friends" who can't stand to be apart. Brad won't leave Doug's side no matter how much EVIL he commits! If Brad dies from Covid, which I don't wish on him even though he deserves it, Doug Walker should be charged with involuntary manslaughter."
I would look best for her if she just ignored it, but I don't know if she's capable of that. Just wait for her shrieking when one of her fans brings it up to her.

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2848627View attachment 2848628

Oh shit I hope he does get well someone send this to kinky linky to raise awareness and I know what Alison’s response is going to be and it’s going to be 1 of 2 either sending her wishes or being a bitch about it

RomanesEuntDomus

Sic Semper Tyrannis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She looks different. If I had to guess, it's the hair.
Did she get a face lift? What am I even looking at
I guess it's a very old photo, before her Obscurus Lupa days even. But it doesn't look like her tbh. The hair and face is just too different. But at the same time, it looks similar enough to be reasonable to assume it's her...

Maybe this is Lupa before a skinwalker attacked her and what we got now is some unspeakable horror wearing her husk like a cheap suit. She doesn't age, the costume is just worn out and the skinwalker will soon replace Phelous.