TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

JamesFargo

Did a dime in San Quentin.
kiwifarms.net
Weird, Armz and Lupa almost lookalike
Lupa: Film Brain in a Ronald McDonald wig.
FaceApp_1641179197218.jpg

Marz: wifey face and Jabba body.
2eb1d936737c51ad504811b21034c59c02ba44e55f1cc0b7b908e40bb2ef1ddf.jpg

Last edited:

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
It means people were watching her reviews on these sub channels instead of on her own (Blip or YouTube), where she would make her revenue.
I believe this was initially due to these being more accessible than Blip. I recall this being the case for mobile, at least.
For a while Blip was shit at playing videos. You'd get the ad, but then the actual video wouldn't load and the only way around it was to use ad block.

Also, there were people who just didn't want to use blip and liked to keep everything on one site, so people would reupload videos to youtube to make things more convenient. Rather than realize that there was an audience on the platform and that they should make a channel, everyone on CA just whined and bitched about it. Until they were forced to go back to YT when Blip shut down.

Jumbo Gay Threat

Bitch please, no one’s that gay
kiwifarms.net
It means people were watching her reviews on these sub channels instead of on her own (Blip or YouTube), where she would make her revenue.
I believe this was initially due to these being more accessible than Blip. I recall this being the case for mobile, at least.
Only lupa of all nut jobs would have the audacity to call that “stealing” views. If no one has been able to see how entitled this bitch is then I don’t know what will.

Frank D'arbo

LET'S HAVE A TOAST TO THE GIRL IN AISLE 10!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Iirc blip could play videos on mobile, but it was so goddamn glitchy that it almost never worked, and even when it did work it was a massive resource hog.

Common Shadow

kiwifarms.net
DEOXjvaXgAA8Zbs.jpg

What part of her washed up white trash head thought she looked like Xena? Frumpy, bordering on midget, stupid The Wiz shoes and virtually no chest presence at all. Its like if you had a ten-year-old niece that watched part of one episode and thought it would be cute to show off to you on how nerdy she can be dressing as your favorite TV show character.