TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2877627

What part of her washed up white trash head thought she looked like Xena? Frumpy, bordering on midget, stupid The Wiz shoes and virtually no chest presence at all. Its like if you had a ten-year-old niece that watched part of one episode and thought it would be cute to show off to you on how nerdy she can be dressing as your favorite TV show character.
Pro cosplayer she isn’t .

Dwight Frye

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2877627

What part of her washed up white trash head thought she looked like Xena? Frumpy, bordering on midget, stupid The Wiz shoes and virtually no chest presence at all. Its like if you had a ten-year-old niece that watched part of one episode and thought it would be cute to show off to you on how nerdy she can be dressing as your favorite TV show character.
Remind me again why people thought she was “the hot one” in her CA days?

KrewlKween

It's a Krewl Krewl Summer
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2877627

If you didn't tell me she was supposed to be Xena I'd never know. She literally just took that wig out of a Spirit Halloween bag and put it on, no styling what so ever. Also I'm going to knee shame. Them some old lady knees.

Spud Stacker

I Am A Potato
kiwifarms.net
Remind me again why people thought she was “the hot one” in her CA days?
Because she was one of two females with over 500 regular viewers and thirsty autists being what they are decided this made her "the hot one" since Lindsey spent so much time welded to the living gunt-with-hair that is Nella to effectively neutralise any "hot for autists" points she had

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2877627

That’s just looks terrible

RomanesEuntDomus

Sic Semper Tyrannis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2877627

This is perfection.
The wig makes her look like she's a conehead, her face looks like a halloween mask, there are no tits to speak of, those shoes look like clownshoes, size and all. And for crying out loud, if I shaved my legs, they'd be more sexy than hers.

What really gets me though, is that at best, Allison can hope to look plain and average, when she's trying to look somewhat neat and sexy.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
What really gets me though, is that at best, Allison can hope to look plain and average, when she's trying to look somewhat neat and sexy.
It's why I'd love to see her on one of those makeover shows. How much of her inability to look good is her incompetence and how much of it is her just looking like shit?

It'd be hilarious if even when you get a professional, they can only do marginally better.

RomanesEuntDomus

Sic Semper Tyrannis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's why I'd love to see her on one of those makeover shows. How much of her inability to look good is her incompetence and how much of it is her just looking like shit?

It'd be hilarious if even when you get a professional, they can only do marginally better.
Given the many videos of scraggly Japanese geezers using makeup to sculpt a fake lolita-face onto their heads to make them look like something straight out of a pop-music-magazine, I'd assume that Lupa could be made looking good.

Just pad out the boobs, give her some high heels and a paper bag for her face and you're done.

Jumbo Gay Threat

Bitch please, no one’s that gay
kiwifarms.net
The only way Allison could make herself look a little better. Would be her focusing on a good skin care routine, proper diet, hair cuts and treatments such as deep conditioning. But even then it would be tough to determine if she would look better or worse.

Mask_de_SMITH

"I'm not a monster, it's only a mask!"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2877627

A brief reminder that CA simps used to say she was hot.

I just can't see it. She looked broke and homely even before age set in.

Retink

the retard appreciating USA Oy Vey History Month
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2877627

Those knees are vile.

JamesFargo

Did a dime in San Quentin.
kiwifarms.net
A brief reminder that CA simps used to say she was hot.
Used to.

Screenshot_20210516-224409_cropped.png

She likes to burn bridges for clicks. Nobody likes a crybully. And she made it doubly easy by hurting the careers of friends who left with her.

Last edited:

simsum

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2877627

my god is that a tranny?

finklerXCX

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2877627

Honestly, her cosplay isn't too bad...for a blind 8 year old.