TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is that I thought Allison was just going to talk about Quantum Leap on her Twitter account for a while because of her excitement over the announcement of the reboot. We're talking about someone who loves Quantum Leap enough that they wrote multiple fan fictions about it. A lot of her Tumblr Account is just rebloging stuff related to Quantum Leap. Yet She just had to get into drama because she can't help herself. If Allison isn't involved in drama, what would she have to look forward to?
Anyway, Linkara is still trying to defend Lupa over her takes about Power Rangers S.P.D.
View attachment 3299474
View attachment 3299475
View attachment 3299478
View attachment 3299482
View attachment 3299491
View attachment 3299499
Can somebody just put the penis back in Lewis's mouth to shut him up for a while? This faggot writes in the most self-important way and acts like he's the only voice of reason around. Then he blocks you and prevents you from responding to him because he needs to have the last word in everything.

Dude. Lupa is a big girl. She can fight her own battles and doesn't need the Lightbringer to rescue milady.

ToddleDoddle

kiwifarms.net
I'm not surprised that she would defend Amber. I bet she's just as bed shitting crazy when she gets mad a Phelous.
It's so transparent that people like her are afraid of people catching on to the idea that "listen and believe" isn't all it's cracked up to be. They are happy to let an innocent person get torn to shreds as long as they can continue making accusations unquestioned. Even if Depp isn't perfect this trial has shown that Heard is a terrible person and for people to pretend otherwise is a bit terrifying.

RomanesEuntDomus

Sic Semper Trannies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's so transparent that people like her are afraid of people catching on to the idea that "listen and believe" isn't all it's cracked up to be. They are happy to let an innocent person get torn to shreds as long as they can continue making accusations unquestioned. Even if Depp isn't perfect this trial has shown that Heard is a terrible person and for people to pretend otherwise is a bit terrifying.
It's what you get when someone's "allegiance" is entirely based on superficial things.
Amber Heard is a woman, therefore she's a perfect little angel of wisdom and virtue. Any evidence to the contrary is ignored, it conflicts with the chosen narrative - and we can't have that!

Libtards and Conservitards really don't differ in that regard, it's just a sign of CURRENT YEAR+6 that people throw in their hat with one crowd and will defend it against all logic while vilifying the designated enemy. It's bullshit and it's stupid, but that's the way people sometimes are, especially when they get bogged down in political ideologies.

Armadillo

kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine getting that upset over a season of Power Rangers...

Especially one that happened long after I aged out of the show.
I'm pretty sure she wanted Power Rangers to be her next "thing" after Baywatch, Charmed, etc. A woke female perspective on Power Rangers would've been an untapped niche, and it would have been a reliable content mill if she went through each season like Linkara. She probably produced this hot take to test the waters and get some eyes on her before actually committing to any videos, but it backfired hilariously. The reason she's so apologetic might be because she still plans to do those videos.

Last edited:

Tripping Nice Clown

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure she wanted Power Rangers to be her next "thing" after Baywatch, Charmed, etc. A woke female perspective on Power Rangers would've been an untapped niche, and it would have been a reliable content mill if she went through each season like Linkara. She probably produced this hot take to test the waters and get some eyes on her before actually committing to any videos, but it backfired hilariously. The reason she's so apologetic might be because she still plans to do those videos.
Unfortunately for her, the black fandom of Power Rangers does not fuck around when one of their own is insulted. I 100% hope she doesn't come back to Power Rangers. It's bad enough to deal with the opinions of a whiny, nasally, annoying shit like Linkara, but to add hers too? Fuck that noise. May the Power Rangers fandom continue to gatekeep the fuck out of her specifically.

Odie Esty

kiwifarms.net
i'm relying on 15 year old memories but if i recall the red ranger in that season was a kind of robin hood figure who stole from the rich to provide for the destitute people of the city. he gets caught but the leader of the rangers gives him the job because he recognizes he's doing a lot of good and the other rangers are too immature. the blue ranger is stuck up and thinks all criminals are the same and they have to reach an understanding to work together. it's the opposite of copaganda, it portrays the cops as flawed humans who need to become better to live up to the standards of the badge. literally braindead take from lupa.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
Can somebody just put the penis back in Lewis's mouth to shut him up for a while? This faggot writes in the most self-important way and acts like he's the only voice of reason around. Then he blocks you and prevents you from responding to him because he needs to have the last word in everything.

Dude. Lupa is a big girl. She can fight her own battles and doesn't need the Lightbringer to rescue milady.
But if he doesn't help her, she'll cancel him for not coming to her aid when she needed him to. And he knows she's enough of a cunt to do it.

Sex Cannon Lupa

kiwifarms.net
Funny thing too is that a lot of tribes would have run a ways, captives, and migrants. So they weren’t a monolith of brown. Parker had a white mother for example.

The other funny bit is how often Americans, and the left in particular, project plain tribes onto every indigenous group. The Mexicas were natives too lmao. Their ancestors even migrated from the Great Plains and settled/conquered there.

View attachment 3299247
The best Penthouse pictorial was the one with Leslie Glass and some chick playing Cowgirl and Injun. Now that was good stuff. RIP Leslie.

Amen. It amazes me how adults like Allison or Lindsay act so defensive for black people but don't seem to make any sense because they're talking about a 90's popular media. Remember when Lindsay got all defensive about Will Smith's character saying "Welcome the Earth" and crying how that's how black people normally talk
He clearly says Earth, not earf. What a stupid thing to be fighting about.

Black people are awful though. I saw one of the Annabelle movies at a nice theater and this one negro fucked it up by screaming some shit halfway through that somebody laughed at so he spent the next half hour giving commentary on every fucking scare until I finally walked and got my money back. Good on the Queen for calling the cops on her neighborhood ferals. They were probably blasting ghetto music and dealing crack in between firework fights in her front yard.

But if he doesn't help her, she'll cancel him for not coming to her aid when she needed him to. And he knows she's enough of a cunt to do it.

They're such hypocritical little shits. They immediately jump to cancelling over the slightest wrong opinion but when the shoe's on the other foot they're suddenly live and let live and everything's just a friendly difference of opinion and please stop piling on and let us live in peace because we're good people who didn't mean anything by it.

Last edited:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
The best Penthouse pictorial was the one with Leslie Glass and some chick playing Cowgirl and Injun. Now that was good stuff. RIP Leslie.
That's the patriarchy speaking don't you know. Those poor women are being exploited. Male gaze. Misogyny. Degrading... etc. And the other girl was Sasha Vinni. Agreed on the pictorial being very nice.

They're such hypocritical little shits. They immediately jump to cancelling over the slightest wrong opinion but when the shoe's on the other foot they're suddenly live and let live and everything's just a friendly difference of opinion and please stop piling on and let us live in peace because we're good people who didn't mean anything by it.
That's the problem when you tie yourself to an ideology it becomes more important than anything else.

JamesFargo

I fucked em... then I chucked em.😎
kiwifarms.net
But if he doesn't help her, she'll cancel him for not coming to her aid when she needed him to.
Any movement which started with these two is not going to be an intellectual powerhouse.
Shout outs to the power rangers community for gatekeeping this cunt out. Didn't know you guys had it in you.

Get Lewis next lmfao.
I feel like I'm Willy Wonka enjoying the variety of ways these dumb, greedy children sabotoge themselves out of a fortune.

LecherousGranolaBar

kiwifarms.net
I feel like I'm Willy Wonka enjoying the variety of ways these dumb, greedy children sabotoge themselves out of a fortune.
It is rather funny, truth be told. Mainly because every time this fucking happens it's because these idiots can't help but inject their agenda into fucking everything. Even funnier in this case because its the fucking power rangers. A show where Teenagers in candy colored spandex are given super powers by a talking head so they can fight evil monsters coming to conquer earth.

She just had to make the Police season about ACAB because of fucking course she does. Can't wait til the Ninja season is cultural appropriation somehow.

Talk about taking yourself and everything too seriously. Take a damn day to turn off your brain and enjoy something for once. Not to mention when it comes to all of these breadtuber type tards, you know none of them actually believe a shred of what they spout out. It's all just horseshit meant to get headpats.

Manly_Brony

Cimarron Clopper
kiwifarms.net
This talk of Native Americans reminds me of this video she did a while back.
She needs to go to one of the red counties on tribal land in her state. Or Oklahoma, a 100% red state with a large Native population. Indians call themselves Indians, they aren't offended by sports team names, Power Ranger suit colors (wasn't the first Red Ranger a Native to?) and are Capitalists to the core. I can imagine her now: "WHY ARE YOU FLYING THIS RACIST AMERIKKKAN FLAG???"

A buddy of mine short circuited a Jewish liberal chick's brain once. He was complaining about a stereotypical member of his own kind, even using a slur and the chick started lecturing him about it. He replied with "I'M ALLOWED TO SAY THAT!!!" and she backed the fuck down immediately. She actually looked scared.
I'm not surprised that she would defend Amber. I bet she's just as bed shitting crazy when she gets mad a Phelous.
That's enough red flags for a Comintern World Congress. Phelous should bolt.

Madam Nekromantik

What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She needs to go to one of the red counties on tribal land in her state. Or Oklahoma, a 100% red state with a large Native population. Indians call themselves Indians, they aren't offended by sports team names, Power Ranger suit colors (wasn't the first Red Ranger a Native to?) and are Capitalists to the core. I can imagine her now: "WHY ARE YOU FLYING THIS RACIST AMERIKKKAN FLAG???"
And if she lives with Phelous in Canada she should look up how they treat their natives. I'm sure that'll be an eye opener.

Jumbo Gay Threat

Bitch please, no one’s that gay
kiwifarms.net

A buddy of mine short circuited a Jewish liberal chick's brain once. He was complaining about a stereotypical member of his own kind, even using a slur and the chick started lecturing him about it. He replied with "I'M ALLOWED TO SAY THAT!!!" and she backed the fuck down immediately. She actually looked scared.

That's enough red flags for a Comintern World Congress. Phelous should bolt.
You don’t know how many times white people expect me to be offended by the term Indians or redskins. Only to watch them die inside when I proudly tell them I love having my heritage be represented in sports and have no problem being called an Indian because I am one.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
You don’t know how many times white people expect me to be offended by the term Indians or redskins. Only to watch them die inside when I proudly tell them I love having my heritage be represented in sports and have no problem being called an Indian because I am one.

Sounds like this Redskins thing is like expecting black people to be offended by something like The Boondocks. Probably a bad example, but you get my point.