TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - Reviewer, The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

Zaryiu

Nobody important
kiwifarms.net
(Hopefully not late) Lupa has won, Brad deleted his twitter. If only he actually told her to fuck off directly and firmly or never got involved with CA's Sjws this wouldn't have happened

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
(Hopefully not late) Lupa has won, Brad deleted his twitter. If only he actually told her to fuck off directly and firmly or never got involved with CA's Sjws this wouldn't have happened
He probably only deactivated it for the time being until they get bored and ree at something else.

He can afford to be off social media because he has friends, family and other interests outside making videos.

Lupa...has the Change The Channel sycophants and a boyfriend who lives in another country that she barely sees. You KNOW they probably don't like each other as they like to openly declare in front of the world and would throw each other under the bus for stepping out of line.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
I said from the beginning of Change the Channel that I was Team Nobody because both sides were full of shitheads.

And here we are over a year later, and they are still acting like a bunch of spergy weirdos.
You know, after all of this, I think, Michaud and Walkers look better than Change the Channel spergs. They let rapist go? Well, Holly and Co too. They treated their employees unprofessionaly? Allison and Co treat everyone around like shit. Michaud and Walkers fired people for some petty reasons? Marz and Co unpersoned everyone who wasn't with them. But has Channel Awesome gone after people to ruin their lives and then pretended that nothing happened? Nope, but Allison and Marz did and are doing it right now.

Also, for the side note I was on "Damn, these spergs weren't that entertaining in... never, I guess" team.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
In 10 or 20 years, Allison will still be mad at Brad, Mike and the Walkers. Wouldn't surprise me if these guys were actually doing fine in 20 years, while Allison will be alone, miserable and penniless.
Knowing her, she'll keep screaming how it's all their fault that she's like this, how she should have been big and popular.

FaceOfTrueHorror

kiwifarms.net
In 10 or 20 years, Allison will still be mad at Brad, Mike and the Walkers. Wouldn't surprise me if these guys were actually doing fine in 20 years, while Allison will be alone, miserable and penniless.
I doubt that they will be watched in 20 years, do people really want to see a 60 year old scream at kids movies?, also not like Brad's videos are doing super well right now, most of them seem sub 100k views. But you are right about her still holding a grudge after that long.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt that they will be watched in 20 years, do people really want to see a 60 year old scream at kids movies?, also not like Brad's videos are doing super well right now, most of them seem sub 100k views. But you are right about her still holding a grudge after that long.
I don't think they will be still be popular for doing the same thing they do now, but I would not be surprised if they somehow managed to get by just fine with doing something else. Say what you want about the Walkers and Michaud, they are absolutely moronic chucklefucks after all, but the Walkers built a huge Website with a shitton of followers out of Doug screaming obscenities at the camera. Autistic as it might be, that's still kind of an accomplishment.

Note that I am not saying "They will be super rich and doing great in 20 years and be super popular without a doubt." I'm saying: They might be able to find new ventures to get by somehow. I don't see a similar chance for Allison at all. Not even remotely.
She has Movie Nights, which is just her doing a lame podcast over some movie. Her Obscurus Lupa presents stuff was ok, but the new stuff is boring and lazy as fuck.
I guess the best thing she can hope for is to get married to some rich dude who will pay for her meager lifestyle. Unfortunately for her, time's running out to do that. And if it's true that she identifies as asexual, she's not got much other assets that could attract someone to her tbh.

BoiDaBob

kiwifarms.net
You know, after all of this, I think, Michaud and Walkers look better than Change the Channel spergs. They let rapist go? Well, Holly and Co too. They treated their employees unprofessionaly? Allison and Co treat everyone around like shit. Michaud and Walkers fired people for some petty reasons? Marz and Co unpersoned everyone who wasn't with them. But has Channel Awesome gone after people to ruin their lives and then pretended that nothing happened? Nope, but Allison and Marz did and are doing it right now.
It's funny how the more time passes and the more that's revealed about the other contributors of Channel Awesome, the more it validates Doug and Rob Walker and Mike Michaud firing them. Linkara of all people was the best of the bunch and even he's a fucking weirdo feminist SJW. But at least he wasn't Dan "I didn't call the cops on JewWario cuz GamerGate" Olson. At the very least, I can see Linkara not knowing the truth about JW.

Beowulf

kiwifarms.net
do people really want to see a 60 year old scream at kids movies?
I mean, there's stuff like Angry Grandpa, and a bunch of those React videos have old folks, so there is a market for old people complaining. How big that'll be ten-fifteen years from now, though?

jellycar

Actually Patty Hearst...or ScarJo if you prefer.
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay reading it through and tbh I'm on her side. I seriously doubt she had anything to do with swatting.
I don't doubt it either, but she refuses to even aknowledge that it has anything to do with her CTC whining, or her riling up people. She outright denies that she and her fans have anything to do with it. And she merely has a "that's cruel" line to spare, doesn't say she's sorry for what happened or anything. She's only occupied with refusing to take any responsibility for herself or even aknowledge that it was her fans at all.

So yeah, I doubt Allison was behind the swatting, but her reaction is still really shitty.

Sexy Times Hitler

Got more soul than a sock with a hole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brad's wife could be making it up. (Didn't she cheat on him iirc)
That was Brad's gf back in 2014-2015. IIRC, she wanted an open relationship between them and Jake, and that's also part of the reason as to why Brad and Jake no longer talk to each other.
I don't doubt it either, but she refuses to even aknowledge that it has anything to do with her CTC whining, or her riling up people. She outright denies that she and her fans have anything to do with it. And she merely has a "that's cruel" line to spare, doesn't say she's sorry for what happened or anything. She's only occupied with refusing to take any responsibility for herself or even aknowledge that it was her fans at all.

So yeah, I doubt Allison was behind the swatting, but her reaction is still really shitty.
For a woman who allegedly has nothing to do with the harassment, she sure loves fanning the flames every chance she gets.

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For a woman who allegedly has nothing to do with the harassment, she sure loves fanning the flames every chance she gets.
Well, she didn't HAVE to respond to that initial Tweet. If she just ignored those kind of things though she wouldn't have a thread here.

Ten2Nine

kiwifarms.net
D-gQ3RjXkAEoxIb.jpg large.jpg

While still leaving the door open in case he decides to go back one day, Brad says he's done with Twitter for now. Cinematic Venom continues to try to cement his status as the Smithers to Allison's Mr. Burns.

Smithers 01.png

Meanwhile, Brian Lewis (who used to appear on Brad's Midnight Screenings) talks about his reasoning for leaving Brad's site, which gets retweeted by Allison.

Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 7.44.06 PM.png
D-ebIHWXkAAlC6G.jpg large.jpg

After a weekend of attacking Brad and anyone who dares defend him, Allison and Cinematic Venom get back to doing what they do best...helping people with mental health issues.

Allison Mental Health 01.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino