TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - Reviewer, The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

TheBlueRogue

kiwifarms.net
Well, others found out that Alison did say that if Brad and his family felt attacked, she regretted that they felt that way. I am telling you, I want to see someone finally put that girl in her place. She is toxic and seems proud of it, all the while playing the victim card.
View attachment 825101

While still leaving the door open in case he decides to go back one day, Brad says he's done with Twitter for now. Cinematic Venom continues to try to cement his status as the Smithers to Allison's Mr. Burns.

View attachment 825103

Meanwhile, Brian Lewis (who used to appear on Brad's Midnight Screenings) talks about his reasoning for leaving Brad's site, which gets retweeted by Allison.

View attachment 825102
View attachment 825100

After a weekend of attacking Brad and anyone who dares defend him, Allison and Cinematic Venom get back to doing what they do best...helping people with mental health issues.

View attachment 825099
Not gonna lie a little disappointed with Brian. Brad shilled two of Brian's GoFundMe campaigns pretty hard.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She seems intent to attack all of Brad's friends until they feel like publicly leaving (but, aside from Jake, remaining friends with him behind the camera).

Reactions: FatFuckFrank

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
She seems intent to attack all of Brad's friends until they feel like publicly leaving (but, aside from Jake, remaining friends with him behind the camera).
Then Brad hasn't really lost very much outside of a Twitter account. He still sees them semi regularly.

Doesn't she also live in Chicago or close to it? Must be awkward.

TheBlueRogue

kiwifarms.net
Then Brad hasn't really lost very much outside of a Twitter account. He still sees them semi regularly.

Doesn't she also live in Chicago or close to it? Must be awkward.
I think it's one suburbs. I'm still trying figure out how she keeps afloat. It's certainly not off YouTube. I know before she hid her patreon it was around $2500 a month. She's gotta have roommates.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While still leaving the door open in case he decides to go back one day, Brad says he's done with Twitter for now. Cinematic Venom continues to try to cement his status as the Smithers to Allison's Mr. Burns.

View attachment 825103
Have these people disowned Holly? I mean, she knew, too. Much like many other people that seemingly aren't to blame for keeping JW's shenanigans under a lid.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
I said from the beginning of Change the Channel that I was Team Nobody because both sides were full of shitheads.

And here we are over a year later, and they are still acting like a bunch of spergy weirdos.
It's taken years for it to happen, but watching all the drama within CA finally explode has been entertaining as hell.

I honestly hope it doesn't stop.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
It's taken years for it to happen, but watching all the drama within CA finally explode has been entertaining as hell.

As entertaining as it is, its also very pathetic when you stop laughing and think it over. Seriously, these people have nothing else going on in their lives and consider this shit to be the most important part of their lives.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As entertaining as it is, its also very pathetic when you stop laughing and think it over. Seriously, these people have nothing else going on in their lives and consider this shit to be the most important part of their lives.
I get the idea these people firmly believe it's also the most important part of everbody else's life.
At least when it comes to everyone who as much as ever heard that CA exists.

Just look at how Allison and all these other chucklefucks react when you confront them with the inconvenient truth that almost nothing that happened is relevant. There's people who got physically hurt like Liz or taken advantage of in a sexual way like that chick, that was groomed by JW, but other than those few people: nothing that happened to anyone on CA mattered. Nothing.
So, some lisping twat was a douche to Lupa. Whoop-de-fucking-do. People with an actual Job call that "Tuesday".

"But it was so terrible being abused by Mike and baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw", give me a fucking break.
These people genuinely think what happened to them is absolutely outrageous and a unique tale of suffering and dismay. Oh sure, it's not nice. But they could have walked away at any moment. They didn't, cause the coat-tails were still so cozy to cling to.

But the cherry on top is that this will forever make people like Allison impossible to hire. You now know she'll make a scene if something happens and you have to fire her. She has no marketable skills, barely a reason to offer a job in the first place, but this is another nail in the coffin.

BoiDaBob

kiwifarms.net

Ironically, CA itself is still chugging along at a reasonable state. Quality of Nostalgia Critic aside, the Youtube channel still has 1 million subscribers. And even then, Nostalgia Critic had on his show, Don Bluth and interviews with the creators of Frekazoid and the showrunners of the 90s X-Men cartoon. And with the X-Men showrunners, this was after the CTC thing too. Doug may be stuck doing NC for the rest of his life (which is probably depressing him) but it's something. I don't really think anyone else at CA former or not can boast that other than Linkara having the creator of Booster Gold in a video. Even if it was a cameo.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ironically, CA itself is still chugging along at a reasonable state. Quality of Nostalgia Critic aside, the Youtube channel still has 1 million subscribers. And even then, Nostalgia Critic had on his show, Don Bluth and interviews with the creators of Frekazoid and the showrunners of the 90s X-Men cartoon. And with the X-Men showrunners, this was after the CTC thing too. Doug may be stuck doing NC for the rest of his life (which is probably depressing him) but it's something. I don't really think anyone else at CA former or not can boast that other than Linkara having the creator of Booster Gold in a video. Even if it was a cameo.
Because as painfully cringy and unfunny the Nostalgia Critic schtick is, there is a market for it.

There is a market for pretentiously smug pseudo intellectual high-school level "analysis" of films which is why Lindsay has gin-money.

There is a market for autistic shrieking about shitty comics which is why Linkara has funds for his beluga-wife's 12XL M&M costumes

A fugly ass nobody with a generic "LAWL SO RANDUM!" act obsessed with tedious trivia sperging and morality whining has not got much of a market, and has vast amounts of competition from spergs who are both more attractive/likable and more likely to focus on their video sperging over petty twitter pissing matches.

Last edited:

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
I get the idea these people firmly believe it's also the most important part of everbody else's life.
At least when it comes to everyone who as much as ever heard that CA exists.

Just look at how Allison and all these other chucklefucks react when you confront them with the inconvenient truth that almost nothing that happened is relevant. There's people who got physically hurt like Liz or taken advantage of in a sexual way like that chick, that was groomed by JW, but other than those few people: nothing that happened to anyone on CA mattered. Nothing.
So, some lisping twat was a douche to Lupa. Whoop-de-fucking-do. People with an actual Job call that "Tuesday".

"But it was so terrible being abused by Mike and baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw", give me a fucking break.
These people genuinely think what happened to them is absolutely outrageous and a unique tale of suffering and dismay. Oh sure, it's not nice. But they could have walked away at any moment. They didn't, cause the coat-tails were still so cozy to cling to.

But the cherry on top is that this will forever make people like Allison impossible to hire. You now know she'll make a scene if something happens and you have to fire her. She has no marketable skills, barely a reason to offer a job in the first place, but this is another nail in the coffin.
Case in point:
mostofhumanitykek.PNG

"Most of Humanity"
"Evidence"

The mind boggles.

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
A fugly ass nobody with a generic "LAWL SO RANDUM!" act obsessed with tedious trivia sperging and morality whining has not got much of a market, and has vast amounts of competition from spergs who are both more attractive/likable and more likely to focus on their video sperging over petty twitter pissing matches.
To be fair, Lupa isn't quite the vacuum of charisma that MarzGurl is, and I still maintain that MarzGurl has somehow proven herself over the past year to be a level of crazy that even Lupa can't reach (because her arms aren't as long).

I think the root of Allison's problem, more than anything, is simply her chosen media of specialty. While the core audience of TGWTG may have had a healthy percentage of weebs, one could also make the case that Kaylyn tapped into a different sort of niche not a lot of other people could cover with her anime reviews, as droning and nondescript as they were. Allison, meanwhile, is just another film reviewer. The site had already been oversaturated with those guys even by the time she joined it. At that point for her it became a question of "Okay, so you review movies. Literally everyone here has reviewed movies to some degree and a lot of them specialize in reviewing movies like you do, so what do you bring to the table? What do you have that others like the Nostalgia Critic and the Cinema Snob don't?" And unfortunately (for Allison, not so much for us), she just couldn't keep up with the rest of the crowd.

So Lupa needed assistance to get by in the surprisingly cutthroat industry of Internet content creation, even with the smaller round of competition that TGWTG provided for her. She couldn't quite do it alone. So what she did for more exposure was collaborate with some of the bigger names of the site. If it weren't for her long, well-documented history of Internet shitfits, you probably wouldn't have known who the fuck she was if she didn't make a guest appearance in Doug's review of The Room. But since most of those bridges have long been incinerated (all because of her) and the only people willing to touch her now are those in her bitchy little in-clique, her content has been left to suffer and she gets left in the dust as just another shitty YouTuber.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino