TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - Reviewer, The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net

Captain Ramius

One ping only, please...
kiwifarms.net

Mask_de_SMITH

I'm not a Monster, it's only a Mask
kiwifarms.net
Regular people tire of this endless shitflinging. Some knuckledraggers will howl and shower Allison with likes and retweets, but they are not an indication of the general attitude towards this shitshow.
Well that's pretty much all this is to Allison. This is just a way for her to get attention. She's just using the Zoe Quinn method of playing victim so she can be showered with e-pity and e-support from brain-dead fans. There was no point in Allison ever keeping this fiasco alive, other than to facilitate her ego.

I imagine she's going to play this up for a few more years before people ignore her or tell her to shut the fuck up and move on, but I doubt that she'll stop. This whole #ChangeTheChannel shit is the only thing keeping her relevant. Without it, she's nothing.

Azafran90

*Space Blancmange*
kiwifarms.net
So she was on this page that belonged to people she loathed, treated her badly (according to her, at least) and she wasn't even getting paid for it and instead of leaving after the first month she stayed until she was fired?

make up your mind Allison, why did you stay at CA when it was a hell for you and it was run by dirty ol' Michaud?
could it be because YOU were the only one getting something out of the affair? people didn't care about you before you associated with them therefore bringing little views to the channel, and all you did was generate drama with the more useful assets (Spoony, other people's fans...).
And now, years later, you continue to tard cum the dead cow that got her as little of a fanbase as you have.

Captain Ramius

One ping only, please...
kiwifarms.net
So she was on this page that belonged to people she loathed, treated her badly (according to her, at least) and she wasn't even getting paid for it and instead of leaving after the first month she stayed until she was fired?

make up your mind Allison, why did you stay at CA when it was a hell for you and it was run by dirty ol' Michaud?
could it be because YOU were the only one getting something out of the affair? people didn't care about you before you associated with them therefore bringing little views to the channel, and all you did was generate drama with the more useful assets (Spoony, other people's fans...).
And now, years later, you continue to tard cum the dead cow that got her as little of a fanbase as you have.
The only reason she continues to do it is because she probably thought that all of Doug fans's who unsubscribed would immediately flock to her channel. She was probably watching Doug's numbers on social-blade go down down down and she would then look at hers, slowly inching upwards but not nearly enough to her liking and she couldn't figure it out. Aside from Baywatching, her content is dull as is she.

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
The only reason she continues to do it is because she probably thought that all of Doug fans's who unsubscribed would immediately flock to her channel. She was probably watching Doug's numbers on social-blade go down down down and she would then look at hers, slowly inching upwards but not nearly enough to her liking and she couldn't figure it out. Aside from Baywatching, her content is dull as is she.
Jackula did 3 videos on CTC one was just him talking about the cliques there and he threw the Chez Apocalypse crowd under the bus for their douchery mostly. Then he did one on Jewario which has since been taken down and the next video explains why while he never gave the name people used clues to discover the name of Jewario's victim. Well when the KickVic stuff started Jackula had Marzgurl on one of his life streams for about 30 minutes to discuss why she was involved in it and the elephant in the room of Jewario was funny as they avoided that but they did talk about CTC and Jackula said something like "Well it wasn't the point but the one good thing I guess is I got more subscribers" her eyes widened and and she stuttered "Yeah that wasn't the point" but by her face you could see it was and she was shocked he got subscribers and she didn't out of it.

Marzgurl and Allison really thought they'd ride CTC to more subscribers and it kills them that CA is fine even got a new Studio last Christmas, Brad made a new snob movie, and even someone they still do crossovers with like AVGN is doing so well he got Gilbert Gottfried on his show. While they are stuck being drama whores to get attention.

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
Didn't know Doug got a new studio.
Is it in any way more suitable to film in compared to his previous one or is it just one big storage facility and everything's filmed in the break room and reception area?
His last Christmas review was kind of a big fuck you to CTC IMO it had Rachel back and was about them moving he also had cameos by Brad, Black Nerd, AVGN, Cinema Sins, and others at the end.

Random Internet Person

Follower of the Weeb Wars
kiwifarms.net
Funny you mention that, because didn't Doug's sub count go back to where it was before after about a month? Granted, it's stagnant and people will be pissed it's not at zero, but hey. He's still standing. For a relic of a bygone era, these guys really don't understand the way things work when they sweep the Internet.
Is it in any way more suitable to film in compared to his previous one or is it just one big storage facility and everything's filmed in the break room and reception area?
Not sure because I haven't really watched any of the sketch heavy reviews in a long time (or at least since the move happened). The doc said that was because it wasn't soundproofed.
His last Christmas review was kind of a big fuck you to CTC IMO it had Rachel back and was about them moving he also had cameos by Brad, Black Nerd, AVGN, Cinema Sins, and others at the end.
The other thing was that it was a big tribute to his recently deceased mother. And MisAnthroPony (a longtime, super dedicated hater) thought it was emotional manipulation. I don't think I ever got any CTC vibes from it. If Doug and/or Rob have opinions toward it, there's a pretty decent job of keeping them hidden.

Random Internet Person

Follower of the Weeb Wars
kiwifarms.net
Jackula did 3 videos on CTC one was just him talking about the cliques there and he threw the Chez Apocalypse crowd under the bus for their douchery mostly. Then he did one on Jewario which has since been taken down and the next video explains why while he never gave the name people used clues to discover the name of Jewario's victim. Well when the KickVic stuff started Jackula had Marzgurl on one of his life streams for about 30 minutes to discuss why she was involved in it and the elephant in the room of Jewario was funny as they avoided that but they did talk about CTC and Jackula said something like "Well it wasn't the point but the one good thing I guess is I got more subscribers" her eyes widened and and she stuttered "Yeah that wasn't the point" but by her face you could see it was and she was shocked he got subscribers and she didn't out of it.

Marzgurl and Allison really thought they'd ride CTC to more subscribers and it kills them that CA is fine even got a new Studio last Christmas, Brad made a new snob movie, and even someone they still do crossovers with like AVGN is doing so well he got Gilbert Gottfried on his show. While they are stuck being drama whores to get attention.
Do you by any chance have that clip?

Azafran90

*Space Blancmange*
kiwifarms.net

The other thing was that it was a big tribute to his recently deceased mother. And MisAnthroPony (a longtime, super dedicated hater) thought it was emotional manipulation. I don't think I ever got any CTC vibes from it. If Doug and/or Rob have opinions toward it, there's a pretty decent job of keeping them hidden.
Doug worrying about Allison would be like a spider worrying about an ant, both are small but one of them is always going to be bigger than the other.

• Agree
Reactions: Someone in a Tree

BoiDaBob

kiwifarms.net
He announced getting a new studio back in the last videos for 2018. And I think he officially left the old one on the Nutcracker 3D video. I remember the final video in 2018 ending with Doug leaving the empty old studio. As for if it's more suitable, hell if I know. All they've done AFAIK is shoot the Nostalgia Critic in the blank room like always and film in the studio, props lying around and all. Though they at least made a set with the Kim Possible video. Even if it was really cheap and shown for 2 minutes.

• Informative
Reactions: Azafran90

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
Funny you mention that, because didn't Doug's sub count go back to where it was before after about a month? Granted, it's stagnant and people will be pissed it's not at zero, but hey. He's still standing. For a relic of a bygone era, these guys really don't understand the way things work when they sweep the Internet.

Not sure because I haven't really watched any of the sketch heavy reviews in a long time (or at least since the move happened). The doc said that was because it wasn't soundproofed.

It just felt like to me them with having all the creators who still work with them make cameos and the new studio them saying we made thru 2018 and are doing great which I felt was directed at CTC after all that went down and the talk of the fall of CA.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
That's actually an interesting thing that hasn't really been discussed a lot regarding Allison. We kind of know that she's a vindictive person and that it definitely played a role in her drive for CTC, but not a lot of people have discussed her career intentions regarding it. I wouldn't be shocked if she thought that by leading the charge against Doug and Michaud, she could potentially increase her viewership. Or possibly even use it to obtain bigger career options.

CTC could have been her attempt at killing two birds with one stone.

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
kiwifarms.net
That's actually an interesting thing that hasn't really been discussed a lot regarding Allison. We kind of know that she's a vindictive person and that it definitely played a role in her drive for CTC, but not a lot of people have discussed her career intentions regarding it. I wouldn't be shocked if she thought that by leading the charge against Doug and Michaud, she could potentially increase her viewership. Or possibly even use it to obtain bigger career options.

CTC could have been her attempt at killing two birds with one stone.
She's tried a lot to increase her viewership. She changed the name, changed the format, tried reviewing entire TV series...she even tried to 'sex it up', if I recall correctly. Maybe not in her videos (which I haven't watched in years), but I know on social media she's attempted sexy outfits & there's that image of her with a censor bar over her boobs....

She's grasping at straws & has been for a while. CTC was another straw and it didn't pan out the way she hoped.

TheBeast66

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but I'm sure people noticed how few people there where in comparison to to before.

Sadly we've got people like Lupa, Marzgurl and E-Rod still fanning flames, while Cinematic Venom does his part to prolong the drama.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino