TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - Reviewer, The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jackula did 3 videos on CTC one was just him talking about the cliques there and he threw the Chez Apocalypse crowd under the bus for their douchery mostly. Then he did one on Jewario which has since been taken down and the next video explains why while he never gave the name people used clues to discover the name of Jewario's victim. Well when the KickVic stuff started Jackula had Marzgurl on one of his life streams for about 30 minutes to discuss why she was involved in it and the elephant in the room of Jewario was funny as they avoided that but they did talk about CTC and Jackula said something like "Well it wasn't the point but the one good thing I guess is I got more subscribers" her eyes widened and and she stuttered "Yeah that wasn't the point" but by her face you could see it was and she was shocked he got subscribers and she didn't out of it.

Marzgurl and Allison really thought they'd ride CTC to more subscribers and it kills them that CA is fine even got a new Studio last Christmas, Brad made a new snob movie, and even someone they still do crossovers with like AVGN is doing so well he got Gilbert Gottfried on his show. While they are stuck being drama whores to get attention.
You know it's gotta be an especially bitter pill to swallow when you realize that this essentially boiled down to whether or not a given content creator supported Chez Apocalypse or not in its efforts to openly politicize the site at the behest of Zoe Quinn, courtesy of the Autism Holy War. In an effort to try to put a leash on CA contributors who could have potentially helped give GG a platform, Dan and Kyle basically brought this autistic shitstorm right to Channel Awesome, who understandably wanted none of it.

I'm not even exaggerating when I say that. If you ever read the CTC docco and leaf through the gripes, Ellis spends fucking pages trying to white knight Olson as doing nothing wrong and being a hero who helped expose pedophiles (truth of course being that got caught being part of a GAY OP run by Laurelai in which she planted CP for him to find). What she then tries to hand-wave is the fact that Olson was a fucking embarassment of a content creator who made six videos in two years (one of which accused Gamergate of terrorism) and was such an unmitigated prick that he made working at Channel Awesome an unbearable chore for many of its content creators, leading Mike Michaud to do something unheard of, and fire his ass.

Meaning all of this - all of this - boils down to a combination of jealousy over successful content creators, attempting to use an ongoing controversy that had nothing to do with Channel Awesome in a shameless power-grab, an attempt to forcibly take down Channel Awesome to steer views their way when that power-grab failed, and maybe a handful of legitimate gripes that otherwise would not be worth getting bent out of shape over.

Last edited:

ManateeHunter

Mecha Girl Tentacle Hentai Activist
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but I'm sure people noticed how few people there where in comparison to to before.

Sadly we've got people like Lupa, Marzgurl and E-Rod still fanning flames, while Cinematic Venom does his part to prolong the drama.
Even if CA has little to no talent outside of the Chicago crew and Brad, they can still manage to collaborate with talented contributors, which is something the CTC gang can only dream of.

Random Internet Person

Follower of the Weeb Wars
kiwifarms.net
You know it's gotta be an especially bitter pill to swallow when you realize that this essentially boiled down to whether or not a given content creator supported Chez Apocalypse or not in its efforts to openly politicize the site at the behest of Zoe Quinn, courtesy of the Autism Holy War. In an effort to try to put a leash on CA contributors who could have potentially helped give GG a platform, Dan and Kyle basically brought this autistic shitstorm right to Channel Awesome, who understandably wanted none of it.

I'm not even exaggerating when I say that. If you ever read the CTC docco and leaf through the gripes, Ellis spends fucking pages trying to white knight Olson as doing nothing wrong and being a hero who helped expose pedophiles (truth of course being that got caught being part of a GAY OP run by Laurelai in which she planted CP for him to find). What she then tries to hand-wave is the fact that Olson was a fucking embarassment of a content creator who made six videos in two years (one of which accused Gamergate of terrorism) and was such an unmitigated prick that he made working at Channel Awesome and unbearable for many of its content creators, leading Mike Michaud to do something unheard of, and fire his ass.

Meaning all of this - all of this - boils down to a combination of jealousy over successful content creators, attempting to use an ongoing controversy that had nothing to do with Channel Awesome in a shameless power-grab, an attempt to forcibly take down Channel Awesome to steer views their way when that power-grab failed, and maybe a handful of legitimate gripes that otherwise would not be worth getting bent out of shape over.
You know, I remember when Chez Apocalypse made its own site. While I don't remember it trying to compete with CA, I think looking back that they tried to represent a new incoming brand of Internet critic and tried to get ahead of the curve. Sadly, all their plans went up in smoke when Blip died.

Captain Ramius

One ping only, please...
kiwifarms.net
You know, I remember when Chez Apocalypse made its own site. While I don't remember it trying to compete with CA, I think looking back that they tried to represent a new incoming brand of Internet critic and tried to get ahead of the curve. Sadly, all their plans went up in smoke when Blip died.
I barely remember them having a website. I tried checking it out a few times but every time I went there was an "Under Construction" sign on it.

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
I barely remember them having a website. I tried checking it out a few times but every time I went there was an "Under Construction" sign on it.
Seriously. Even when I managed to get the site to load, most if the time every link led to a 404 error. Basic site construction seems to be beyond their ken.

Reactions: Azafran90

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
LordKat talked about the Chez website a bit on one of his streams and mentioned that apparently, whenever you pulled up a page it would auto load every Blip video on the entire site or something like that. He tore it to pieces over how badly designed it was.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
LordKat talked about the Chez website a bit on one of his streams and mentioned that apparently, whenever you pulled up a page it would auto load every Blip video on the entire site or something like that. He tore it to pieces over how badly designed it was.
Here it is. He talks about both Chez's Patreon and then their website.

Random Internet Person

Follower of the Weeb Wars
kiwifarms.net
Here it is. He talks about both Chez's Patreon and then their website.
It's kind of funny how guys like LordKat who had been bashing CA for years before #ChangeTheChannel were written off as haters for years and now they're seen as prophets. That's what I got from reading the comments from the super cut.
Looking back on this now, it's amazing just how right LordKat was about absolutely everything. The foresight here is just God like.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of funny how guys like LordKat who had been bashing CA for years before #ChangeTheChannel were written off as haters for years and now they're seen as prophets. That's what I got from reading the comments from the super cut.
Looking back on this now, it's amazing just how right LordKat was about absolutely everything. The foresight here is just God like.
Dunno much about the hater part, but to me LordKat will always be "That one bloke who assumed that a single interview was gonna make him a big shot in the gaming community" , talk about setting his sights quite high.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
Dunno much about the hater part, but to me LordKat will always be "That one bloke who assumed that a single interview was gonna make him a big shot in the gaming community" , talk about setting his sights quite high.
In his defense, he's since admitted that he was wrong and that he was in a bad head space at the time. At least he's capable of self-reflection and self-critique, something that a lot of the other names at CA seem to be incapable of.

ManateeHunter

Mecha Girl Tentacle Hentai Activist
kiwifarms.net
In his defense, he's since admitted that he was wrong and that he was in a bad head space at the time. At least he's capable of self-reflection and self-critique, something that a lot of the other names at CA seem to be incapable of.
At least Jason hasn't gone full lolcow, which is arguably amazing for any CA alumni.

I wonder when Allison will self-reflect. Or maybe she does each morning but has to march forward because her snowflake fanbase will tear her apart if she doesn't.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
I wonder when Allison will self-reflect. Or maybe she does each morning but has to march forward because her snowflake fanbase will tear her apart if she doesn't.
Honestly, I dont think she ever self-reflects, it seems she lives with the thought how she should have gotten all the fame and fortune, how she should be getting celebs on her chanell while also getting million of views for each video. So, she keeps going at some point shell get her rightful throne.

The Nothingness

The one with no body!
kiwifarms.net
Has Allison gone through any of her older videos where she references something from Brad's videos since she has severed ties with him?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Azafran90

jellycar

Patricia Campbell Hearst
kiwifarms.net
I do love her Baywatch videos. They are funny.

Is she on good terms with Phelan?

Captain Ramius

One ping only, please...
kiwifarms.net
Her Baywatch videos are funny, that's all she has going for her at the moment. She needs a better release schedule for them. Doing them once a week or once every two weeks shouldn't be that hard.

I think her and Phelous are dating but he never looks very enthused by that.

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
I think her and Phelous are dating but he never looks very enthused by that.
They've been together for 10 years now but he lives in Canada and they probably see each other once a year, I think. If they're fine with this arrangement, then more power to them.

JD_Shadow

kiwifarms.net
Okay, I joined on this site to reply to what this thread has become. Let me get this out of the way first: I'm the person that has been posting videos countering Cinematic Venom on YouTube, and I didn't think much of my initial video about him, as I thought I would be one and done, and back to what I was doing. I post a LOT of videos about a LOT of things, from gaming news to reaction videos and anime and animation shows, to news and culture stuff. I made five videos about this when it first went down back last year, and I didn't like it then the second that I saw Lindsay lie about what happened with Olson and 8chan, dismissing it as a "conspiracy theory". I was there seeing it in real time, and to be honest, I think he got away with one there. But I also remember him discussing it in the leaked Crash Override Network skype logs back in...was it 2016 or 17 that happened. I can't remember right now for some reason. Made me question when everything actually happened.

But I only needed to defer to those other videos, where I went into the conspiracy theory itself, questioned the first case in the document about JewWario (how the fuck can you even begin to figure out that case they mentioned), and then everything else with things like the IndieGoGo campaign (umm...crowdfunding has been a bit of a dumpster fire for years). And, of course, the Count Jackula videos. It seemed any CA response was met with circle jerking of "but we want an APOLOGY". All while only paying attention to two or three specific people because...reasons. I thought that was the end of it when I posted that and be on my way. Simply because it was in my recommended feed for weeks with me wondering why it thought I cared. Only thing is that he seemed to shove that POS down everyone's throat. He really thought TYT would drop what it was doing to cover that thing. Same with PhillyD. To him, that was more important that anything Trump was doing or anything else in the world.

Only I underestimated how egotistical this guy really is. He doesn't really take criticism of himself well, as you have seen. He did responses to three videos (as will as a response to some of the YouTube comments, some of which he claims to have received death threats). He even, though he did release an edited version of the initial doc with lower music volume, he was not very pleased that he even got THAT criticism. The first one he did was for a video from If Ya Smell, who was a bit of a tool, but I wondered why he focused on him because he was a literal nobody. Third was apparently some parody, so I don't know what was going on there.

Guess who the second one was? Yep. He got to me, and he had said that though I was more civil, he tended to not give any bit of quarter for anything I said. I questioned his issues with Tamera (I didn't read that far back in the thread to see if that was brought up), and his autobiography, etc. I didn't mind it at first. That was, until I saw the responses back on my video. I had to ban a TON of people because it got super real. And yes, it got more than what I could handle. I do have a sweetheart of a friend who is also a moderator who helped me purge a lot of the shit that happened. He did contact me, which I did thank. But I don't have that much time to respond to everyone. What he ALSO asked at one point was if I saved the ERod video of him supporting his documentary (he realized ERod was one of the biggest dicks that I've ever seen). That I didn't respond to because I didn't think there was the point. Oh, and I "misrepresented" what Jack said, even though I focused on the cliques and how the producers were not saints.

But this has been happening with nearly every video I've made since about this. Seems I've been living rent free in his head, and the only think kicking me out is that Doug is there too, and he wants to expand into my apartment there. I made another video concerning the Brad Jones situation and what Laura said (and holy hell you should see the talk around with trying to blame him for all of that in that one). And then with Allison's tweet "clarifying" Applebee's. Venom made a second video talking about my video about Brad, and I didn't watch it (though I did respond to the criticism about the Brad video). You're more than welcome to watch for yourselves on my channel. It was on the Allison Applebee's tweet video that Venom tries to say that I'm some character and that he regretted giving me attention, which is rather convenient given that what she tweeted isn't exactly defendable...only they are miraculously finding a way to do it by saying that it shouldn't be about Applebee's, but the poor planning of CA.

There seems to be a theme with how people have responded, though: Brad didn't show conclusive evidence that he was swatted thus he's lying about it, and me calling Allison out is me obsessing over her and she showed proof that Laura blindly blamed her, though the "proof" is the text messages Brad earlier said existed and showed a completely different scenario. Of course, that scenario doesn't get addressed, and there's only one way the entire order could have gone down. But Allison can't keep that straight, either. Text shows that she became dismissive once Laura brought up CtC, but later Allison said that Brad is completely lying. So what is it? Oh, and that last video also had me bring up one important little detail: the word "forgive" has never been uttered. Not once. And I challenged Allison to do that. Guess what kind of response that is getting? "We can't let this go!"

But there's a THIRD wheel in the show of people keeping this thing alive: Soft Lavender. She's got her own weird set of things to answer for (I'm not afraid to say that I defended "Mundane" Matt Jarbo when he went through the boulder situation some time back, and she was one of them siding with The Quartering and Ethan Ralph during all of that, so that seems...off), but she's another person who I've seen try to keep this thing alive. Her, Venom, and Misanthropony.

I have seen the same things you have, though. Venom is being a super white knight, but there seems to also be an audience for this type of vindictive content. Trying to be a voice of reason seems to have no effect, and only makes them MORE determined. I don't know if you can reason with them. All Venom did was tap into an audience that is just wanting to find people who will confirm their biases, and will tell them that it's okay if someone tries to kill their echo chamber. I've never seen such closed minded, vindictive people in my life. And to think that the one thing that ends all of this is if she SHUTS THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT! I'm trying to be the check and balance here, and I am being as civil as I can be, but everytime someone utters CA in any way, she gets super triggered and HAS to respond. She should know how horrible that makes her look, but as long as she blocks anyone trying to tell her that in any way and surrounds herself with those that say what she wants to hear, this will never end.

And yes, I did think for a while that Venom wanted to fuck Allison and that was the reason he was interjecting himself in this, but never wanted to say that. Glad I wasn't the only one that thought that.

So yeah, I can give my own insights into other things if you so desire. I'm also joined up with the Channel Awesome subreddit (which I swear Venom stalks), where there is a pro-CtC member there that I also swear runs to Venom to show whatever is said there (the pro-CA people make up the majority of that subreddit now, though). And I'm sorry that this is so long, but I knew that at some point, I was going to be brought up in one of his tweets that were shown here, so I figured to tell people why he's so obsessed with me.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino