Allspark Forums - Transformers Forum Turned Brony/Tranny Haven

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

The Grimace

kiwifarms.net
http://www.allspark.com/forums/

For some reason, this Transformer website is some sort of Social Justice magnet. Coincidentally, it's basically the only "big" TF forum David Willis (aka Walky) is welcome on.

As mentioned in the title, this site also has a shitload of bronies and trannies, possibly synonymous with the site's SJW magnet.
http://www.allspark.com/forums/forum/67-my-little-allsparkle/
http://www.allspark.com/forums/topi...spark-transgender-thread-everyone-is-welcome/

This forum is also home to such golden posts as:
Trannies chimping out about "militarization of the police" in Transformers toys
allspark “triggered”.JPG

People freaking out over holes:
allspark post a trigger warning for dem holes.jpg

And just general libcuckery:
allspark something something dindu nuffin.jpg

And all of these posts are just from a single person on the site. Imagine how many other batshit crazy people one can find on there:
police militarization .jpg

The Lawgiver

ayo-in1X/XX/21THE LONGER THE ICON OF SIN IS ON EAR
kiwifarms.net
Mildly promising, but the info seems a bit lacking. Any other info on this place's madness? I wanna know just how long some of these guys dunked their heads in a plasma bath.

The Grimace

kiwifarms.net
Mildly promising, but the info seems a bit lacking. Any other info on this place's madness? I wanna know just how long some of these guys dunked their heads in a plasma bath.
I don't have a ton, but that's what digging is for. Keep in mind Walky hangs out there, and he's batshit insane.

Victory Leo

kiwifarms.net
I'm still new on here so I don't know if its inap to necro posts, but these retards actually have a discord server as well. and its twice as batshit crazy as their website.
imgur albums below
part1
part1(2)

part2

part3

part4(1)
part4(2)

Keep in mind this is all a year ago, they're even more insane now with more of the main board users joining and their wrongthink tactics

Baxaxaxa

Aucun d'entre vous ne sera sauvé.
kiwifarms.net
I'm still new on here so I don't know if its inap to necro posts, but these exceptional individuals actually have a discord server as well. and its twice as batshit crazy as their website.
imgur albums below
part1
part1(2)

part2

part3

part4(1)
part4(2)

Keep in mind this is all a year ago, they're even more insane now with more of the main board users joining and their wrongthink tactics
How is it possible that nearly everywhere on the internet the ruling ideology and conception of gender is so strictly enforced that even discussing certain aspects of it is being directly equated with being actively dehumanizing and therefore justifiedly banned by the moderators of online spaces?

The vehemence of troon ideology and its social power never fails to impress me - in the worst sense - that is.

Edit: A few words.

Tealeaf

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still new on here so I don't know if its inap to necro posts, but these exceptional individuals actually have a discord server as well. and its twice as batshit crazy as their website.
imgur albums below

Necroing is fine when you bring new content, like you did.

But please upload the content directly onto the forum. The upload limits on posts are generous and this guarantees the content is not taken down.

Imgur and many other sites will take down content on a whim. They cannot be relied upon for long term content hosting.

Here’s the official Kiwi guide to preserving stuff you find online

Victory Leo

kiwifarms.net

Cable 7

kiwifarms.net
This Kira Kira fag is the laughingstock of 4chan's /tfg/ threads. I'm convicned they're a poe, but thier forum posts and history really says otherwise.