Alternate Universe Hypothetical - "Oh fuck, it's another Pink Panther Deep Thots Thread"

The Pink Panther

Pinky "Quartz" Universe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if we lived in a universe where the corporate bias of the mainstream media (at least in the U.S.) leaned socially right-leaning rather than left-leaning?

What would change in the way that news is delivered and I guess the way people shape their opinions? Think if Breitbart was like the CNN of the world or something like that. There's a lot of factors that go into play here with this idea and lots of variants of sub-hypotheticals that can spawn off of my original one, but I'm interested in people's perspective on the matter.

Exigent Circumcisions

A dog's rights activist; a lover; a friend.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty weak hypothetical, tbh. What about a universe where faster than light travel is possible? Or one where dogs can talk?

Reactions: melty

Orion Balls

Found the point!
kiwifarms.net
I mean, didn't a bunch of idiots strump for Bush, when he was an obvious idiot? It's not a different world. The same world, with shifting idiocy.

The Pink Panther

Pinky "Quartz" Universe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, didn't a bunch of idiots strump for Bush, when he was an obvious idiot? It's not a different world. The same world, with shifting idiocy.
Yeah, but a lot of people hated on Bush as well, more people in fact in the media landscape.

So I'm just wondering would the U.S. be different if we hated on Obama, but loved Bush and Tramp (to an extent)?

• Feels
Reactions: Orion Balls

Orion Balls

Found the point!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but a lot of people hated on Bush as well, more people in fact in the media landscape.

So I'm just wondering would the U.S. be different if we hated on Obama, but loved Bush and Tramp (to an extent)?
People always love to take up a fight. It doesn't matter what generation or even era. The world is exactly how it would have been, given other circumstances. The world wants a villain. And clannish mentality is what keeps people together and separates them, simultaneously.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Pink Panther

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Remember, remember the 11th of September
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its very likely going to be the same as this one.
Liberals dont get anything going and conservatives are the same, add that libs are selling out to rich people more than usual so theres no disernible difference.
Patriotism?, Muh gene pool?, that shit is more of a meme. No one in this day and age does shit.
Only real difference I see is people being less proud of being whores.

Reactions: Hal
Tags
None