• ”Here I was just minding my own business enjoying my 2nd amendment rights, and you fuckers had to flip out on me.”

AltFurry/Xanadu GeneralA husk of a community, where the only ones left are the crazed, paranoid Nazi larpers

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by yawning sneasel, May 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Animal Control is for the furry fandom, its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  • @Golden Compass, @InLivingTuna, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage

1. BULL
    FUCKING
    SHIT
    He verified its him on request, with the very same account he's denying on now, he would screenshot and tweet about posts on his thread before posting here, and he wouldn't talk about impersonation until now despite being aware of everything going in this thread.

There are good lies, there are bad lies, and then there's this crap.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I am betting $100 that a self-feralized somebody will abandon his obese mate in exchange for never getting bored on a farm if he was given the opportunity. I do not even need to identify this individual by name because he knows who I'm talking about and he is watching the threads. This is the difference between us and Xanadu. AltFurfags of Xanadu feel empowered when they address others by their real life name, yet they get paranoid at people indirectly identifying a particular individual by utilizing words with backed up sources of past actions and thoughts committed by that namely not mentioned individual. It's also sad they dox minors and stalk them on facebook, meanwhile hypocritically calling Kiwifarms a doxxing site. I wonder if he knows who I'm talking about. Here's a hint: He has a crush for a BEIGE COCK that entered dog holes [Very 1488 indeed ]. I am talking about two individuals here and closely bonded to each other, will they be able to solve the puzzle?

[​IMG]

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. The furry civil war gains a new layer of autism because apparently some faggot Vulpine whatever keeps trying to get involved with fighting AltFurry/Xanadu and supposedly wants an admin position on here for god knows what reasons.

I covered this shit so far mostly in Len Gilbert's thread, but it should probably be talked about in here so as to not derail that one.
    https://twitter.com/Blumiere_/status/1027841977109307397
    http://archive.is/o4av6

https://soundcloud.com/officialvulpine/xanadu-diss

• Informative Informative x 2
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Catty Bitch
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Vulpine needs a thread at this point.

Also, I'm extremely surprised nobody has talked about the fact that Radix leaked nudes of Blumiere on Twitter and that they're now mortal enemies. Seems Radix is the one that's been expelled from Xanadu.

Like a coward, Radix locked his account, and I've yet to see an archive link, but several people have confirmed this happened, and Blu is bitching about Radix on social media as of right now.

https://twitter.com/Blumiere_/status/1027811948065259520
    http://archive.is/JDJ20

Part of me wants to feel bad about Blumiere, but the sane part of me also knows he's a pedo, and doesn't deserve any sympathy.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman Especially Good At The Celebrity Overdose

kiwifarms.net
  5. I'm sure the nudes will turn up, unfortunately.

Golden Compass

Golden Compass Depart for points unknown
    Supervisor

kiwifarms.net
  6. Any adequate way I could express myself at this Karmic justice after I was telling them about that brit shit nugget for over 6 months would be inherently autistic

1349630571081.png

I told you so Faggots.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. you should still post a certain .gif bromo

kiwifarms.net
  8. ezgif.com-optimize_3.gif

Found one.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Of all names, why'd they have to call it Xanadu? Now my memories of cheesy but enjoyable roller disco films are going to be marred forever just knowing these assholes exist.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    KookiesNKreem

KookiesNKreem Official Vagina Inspector

kiwifarms.net
  10. If Radix was smart, he'll know who to deliver those nudes too. I'm sure he'll even piss on them.
    [​IMG]

kiwifarms.net
  11. Dogpatch may be a twatwaffle, but he doesn't deserve that.

• Feels Feels x 3
    Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman Especially Good At The Celebrity Overdose

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.