AltFurry / Xanadu General - A husk of a community, where the only ones left are the crazed, paranoid Nazi larpers

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

A truthteller

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Heres the wiki:
http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Furry_Raiders

they also have an official website:
http://www.furryraiders.org

View attachment 213973
this picture is so unsettling...

they made it into the Rollingstone magazine...
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/does-the-furry-community-have-a-nazi-problem-w476466
Stop talking like a demon. Foxler does not talk like a demon. It is good to not talk like a demon. Allow the little ones to come unto me. The Gentle Jesus said that. That voice is heard when Foxler talks.

He's up on point.

He's currently at -126643543336
The tongue is a world of iniquity. Jesus is the only one who can tame that tongue. It is to the benefit of whoever to have religon that is not vain, bridling that tongue.

He's up on point.

Listen to how Foxler talks. He is as far as the east is from the west from the accusations he gets., See that rather than imagining a vain thing. See others as being better than you are. That is evil advice?

A truthteller

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
In General, furries are disgusting degenerates; however, there are some furs who are worse than others. The Furry Raiders are those furs. By any measure of degeneracy, butthurt or anger over being essentially outcasts even among other furries, the Furry Raiders are special by their collective shittiness. Some of the highlights of the Furry Raiders include being led by a literal Nazifur zoophile who has discussed having a relationship with a teenage girl when he was in his 20s, shutting down the Rocky Mountain Fur Con in 2016 by reserving enough rooms so that other furs could not attend and preventing the 2017 which was shut down based on unpaid taxes, neo-Nazism and sex offender attendance. In addition, the Furry Raiders have members who are or are associated with furries who have had sexual contact with children and animals including Artie Whitefox, Scorch and Kahuki, or who had previous relationships with people who have been arrested for CP. The Furry Raiders and the company that members of the group keep is truly retarded.

The 2016 RMFC
The RMFC is a fur convention held in Denver. In 2016, the Furry Raiders reserved 25% of the rooms, meaning that a large number of furries did not have access to a room.

View attachment 213947

The 2017 RMFC
The threat to the 2017 RMFC was more drastic. Because of attention drawn to attendants such as Foxler and threats made on line and a furry saying they couldn't wait to see another furry get shot in response to another furry saying they coul not wait to punch a Nazi, the event was cancelled because of security costs.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...sex-offender-denver-furry-convention-canceled

The story gets more complex because a "cease and desist" letter was written to the furry who hadd stated they wanted to punch a Nazifur. The C&D was signed with a thumbprint by Kendal Emery, a SovCit furry sex offender.

The event is now cancelled because of the fuckery of the Furry Raiders.

So, what are they up to now? Generally, getting into shit online and defending one another when it happens. Oh and trading nudes of random chicks from Facebook. Below are some caps from the Furry Raiders telegram.

View attachment 213947 View attachment 213961 View attachment 213963 View attachment 213964 View attachment 213965 View attachment 213966 View attachment 213967 View attachment 213968 View attachment 213969 View attachment 213970 View attachment 213971

Well, that is a short bit on the Furry Raiders and their associates. This thread will likely be a catch-all for Furry Raiders drama, crossover on social media between Furry Raiders and information from their different chat groups.

Furry Raiders / Associated Altfurs
Foxler
QuQu
Kobidobidog
Scorch/Kahuki
Husky Jack
"Len Gilbert"
People who curse others calling them names cannot guide others. Those people cannot decern between good and evil, walking in the dark. All of us have fallen bodies that cannot exist in God's light. God's Spirit had a relationship with Mary who was younger than that. Judge yourself. A lie made tyhe fur con to be shut down. People need to keep their trap shut. Jesus called tax collectors sings, not people who had whatever sex. What does that say about money? Don't you think the world needs to change? We are animals who have the same cell name in us that they have. I have not had penetrative sex lying accuser, who has Satan talking throu8gh you. I judge rightly. God's throne has 24 seats around it. Revelation 4:4, KJV. A being, dressed with gold and gems, impersonating angelic beings, made jails and the legal system. God does not want his image to admire that evil throne that Satan made, immitating God's throne. People who admire that throne will not have anything good in them, thus will not have any good words to say. Satan, who is a forward poisonous liar, will be in them. People who don't talk like Jesus are not smart. People who emulate how Chrtists enemies were are not smart. Both are born of fornication, not being of Abrahams seed, needing to be born again.

Don't make hearts to be bitter. That is evil. Jesus did not teach us to do that. Listen for jesus talking through others. God does not pervert justice. They that are perverting Justice are they that are being mean to a kind hearted furry, named Foxler. People are being as blind as the scribes and Pharisees. I have been 100% correct in all that I have defended. Be even as Foxler is, in the way he is, and in the way he talks. He is not bad mouthing anyone, not even thinking about that. People will keep themselves from seeing God as a tempestuious fire obeying me, loving who I say you should love.

A truthteller

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
take your meds schizo
1. Is Foxler saying what you are saying, Yes or no? 2. Is Foxler blessing people with what he says or is he cursing people like you. yes, or no?

So have you and foxler actually irl interactions?
No. I see the Spirit be it good or evil. I know what is going on that is not seen. I don't rely on what is seen or by what others say. I know the voice of the master. I recognize him in others.

In General, furries are disgusting degenerates; however, there are some furs who are worse than others. The Furry Raiders are those furs. By any measure of degeneracy, butthurt or anger over being essentially outcasts even among other furries, the Furry Raiders are special by their collective shittiness. Some of the highlights of the Furry Raiders include being led by a literal Nazifur zoophile who has discussed having a relationship with a teenage girl when he was in his 20s, shutting down the Rocky Mountain Fur Con in 2016 by reserving enough rooms so that other furs could not attend and preventing the 2017 which was shut down based on unpaid taxes, neo-Nazism and sex offender attendance. In addition, the Furry Raiders have members who are or are associated with furries who have had sexual contact with children and animals including Artie Whitefox, Scorch and Kahuki, or who had previous relationships with people who have been arrested for CP. The Furry Raiders and the company that members of the group keep is truly retarded.

The 2016 RMFC
The RMFC is a fur convention held in Denver. In 2016, the Furry Raiders reserved 25% of the rooms, meaning that a large number of furries did not have access to a room.

View attachment 213947

The 2017 RMFC
The threat to the 2017 RMFC was more drastic. Because of attention drawn to attendants such as Foxler and threats made on line and a furry saying they couldn't wait to see another furry get shot in response to another furry saying they coul not wait to punch a Nazi, the event was cancelled because of security costs.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...sex-offender-denver-furry-convention-canceled

The story gets more complex because a "cease and desist" letter was written to the furry who hadd stated they wanted to punch a Nazifur. The C&D was signed with a thumbprint by Kendal Emery, a SovCit furry sex offender.

So, what are they up to now? Generally, getting into shit online and defending one another when it happens. Oh and trading nudes of random chicks from Facebook. Below are some caps from the Furry Raiders telegram.

View attachment 213947 View attachment 213961 View attachment 213963 View attachment 213964 View attachment 213965 View attachment 213966 View attachment 213967 View attachment 213968 View attachment 213969 View attachment 213970 View attachment 213971

Well, that is a short bit on the Furry Raiders and their associates. This thread will likely be a catch-all for Furry Raiders drama, crossover on social media between Furry Raiders and information from their different chat groups.

Foxler
QuQu
Kobidobidog
Scorch/Kahuki
Husky Jack
"Len Gilbert"
Do you know what purify yourselves means? Christs enemies did not have a clue. They tried to make themselves to be good, when they made others seem to be bad. That is doing things ass backwards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
No. I see the Spirit be it good or evil. I know what is going on that is not seen. I don't rely on what is seen or by what others say. I know the voice of the master. I recognize him in others.

So have you ever actually spoken with him?

For anybody whose wondering who this is. It's a classic lolcow kobidobidog

dog rapist, nonce and raving lunatic he used to have an ed page and is universally despised both in and out the furry fandom. On the bright side he's so relentlessly stupid he isnt much of a threat to anyone.

A truthteller

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
x

Here is a video on the Furry Raiders and the use of the paw print armband. Fast forward to 1:35 because the beginning is irrelevant. Basically this guy is saying that people are upset because "Foxler has money" and "Furries are jealous". He doesn't talk about the stuff about dogs or kids though, which are some of the main reasons people think he's a creep. Also whines about getting kicked out of another fur group. He concludes that "I'm not mad, you're mad!"

https://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/furry-menace-trying-to-infiltrate-the-nazi-movement/99389

Even Nazis are telling Foxler and his ilk to GTFO

View attachment 214099
Jesus says: My peace i give unto you. not as the world give I unto you, and take my yoke upon you and learn of me, for my yoke is easy, and my burdens are light, and ye shall find rest unto your souls. Jesus says; Don't speak evil of one another brethren. Jesus says: Come unto me all ye who are weary, and heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Comforting words like that are heard when Foxler talks. I most certainty don't hear words like that spoken to Foxler. Don't you think you are in error being mean to Foxler? Rebuke the evil spirit that is in you, in Christs name, to make cursing devils flee from you. Furries are against themselves when they are against Foxler who has a furry symbol on his furry arm. Let people be free, choosing the kind of sex they enjoy. Purify your hearts. Good words will be seen and when furries purify their hearts. It hurts me seeing furries who don't have pure hearts. I want to praise you.

Synthetic Smug

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus says: My peace i give unto you. not as the world give I unto you, and take my yoke upon you and learn of me, for my yoke is easy, and my burdens are light, and ye shall find rest unto your souls. Jesus says; Don't speak evil of one another brethren. Jesus says: Come unto me all ye who are weary, and heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Comforting words like that are heard when Foxler talks. I most certainty don't hear words like that spoken to Foxler. Don't you think you are in error being mean to Foxler? Rebuke the evil spirit that is in you, in Christs name, to make cursing devils flee from you. Furries are against themselves when they are against Foxler who has a furry symbol on his furry arm. Let people be free, choosing the kind of sex they enjoy. Purify your hearts. Good words will be seen and when furries purify their hearts. It hurts me seeing furries who don't have pure hearts. I want to praise you.
you and FatAsh should fuck

A truthteller

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
People are being unbelievably mean to Foxler. God will ban people people who ban Foxler. People had better make it up to him, and growly too. Don't be like the Sodomites who wanted a person to judge the two beings in Lots house. The church, state and government made people to not talk like Jesus.

When even other furries (a subculture infamous for having an ungodly high tolerance of reprehensible behavior and the inability to keep a lid on creeps within their ranks) think you're despicable and start blacklisting you, you've reached a whole new level of degeneracy.

I don't want to come off as A-Logging, but the Furry Raiders need to get their asses kicked, which is something their parents should've done to them in the first place. Maybe then they would've learned the meaning of shame and wouldn't have grown up to be Neo-Nazis, pedophiles, and zoophiles.

Furries are disgusting enough as it is, but these guys are something special even by furry standards. Although the worst part about the whole thing is that most furries hate these guys for being right-wing, not for the pedophilia and bestiality, which seems to be the norm among furries these days.

I mean, I hate Nazis and the Alt-Right but I think raping innocent children and animals is much worse than just being a dickhead with idiotic political views.
Thou art behaving like a Nazi. I judge rightly. Nazis were not friendly. Neither are you.

When even other furries (a subculture infamous for having an ungodly high tolerance of reprehensible behavior and the inability to keep a lid on creeps within their ranks) think you're despicable and start blacklisting you, you've reached a whole new level of degeneracy.

I don't want to come off as A-Logging, but the Furry Raiders need to get their asses kicked, which is something their parents should've done to them in the first place. Maybe then they would've learned the meaning of shame and wouldn't have grown up to be Neo-Nazis, pedophiles, and zoophiles.

Furries are disgusting enough as it is, but these guys are something special even by furry standards. Although the worst part about the whole thing is that most furries hate these guys for being right-wing, not for the pedophilia and bestiality, which seems to be the norm among furries these days.

I mean, I hate Nazis and the Alt-Right but I think raping innocent children and animals is much worse than just being a dickhead with idiotic political views.
Ungodly people will have lewd, vicious, forward, unfriendly poisonous tongues, that need to be cut out. Look up Lewd according to the Saxon. It does not mean what the lying church says. The lying church made you thnink like you think. Furry raiders are not violent. They that are need to be slain before Jesus. I would that you repented. Satan says shame, not Jesus who obeys the Unseen Father God. How a person talks makes a person to be good. All life engages in that three letter word. Condemn be condemed for doing the same things. Look out for Islamic people. They are not obeying the Father God. Satan sauys rape. Islamic people don't see us as being human. They will do things to you that you would never want to be done to you. I don't lie.

Heres the wiki:
http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Furry_Raiders

they also have an official website:
http://www.furryraiders.org

View attachment 213973
this picture is so unsettling...

they made it into the Rollingstone magazine...
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/does-the-furry-community-have-a-nazi-problem-w476466
Where is my truthful, kind, comment. People need to talk like the people they are against. Peace will result. Satan hates that,.

I see one of our agents have already intercepted the target.
Foxler is not getting targets for anyone, false witness. Foxler's heart is pure. His words are pure. Can't people add one plus one?

He's right in that child rape is a lot worse than wearing an armband which resembles a Nazi one.

He's still degenerate, though.
Saying degenerate cannot save your soul, in a body that dies. Devils are fooling you.

He's up on point.

God records all that a person says, and does. God is interested in seeing and hearing jesus. jesus looks upon the heart. Jesus will reject that that judge by exsternal appearances. It will be worse for furries tormenting a person who wears a furry symbol. God shakes his head. We are supposed to see who has Jesus in them praising them. We need to guide they that don't have Jesus in them. That is what Jesus did. People went from being crazy in their speech, to being in their right mind.

Foxler's BF, Kody, has a journal up that's been getting a lot of attention lately. archive.md
Unfortunately, you need to be logged in to see it, but here's a screenshot:
Don't condemn or be condemed for doing the same thngs. People will not have an excuse. They that are condemed will be burned up in light that existed before time. That light set eternal stars in the universe all at one time. The being Muslims bow down to made a mess of the universe, when sin changed everything.

Diaper furry David "Shmorky" Kelly apparently came from an abusive family. Beating people usually makes them more disturbed.
A real degenerate will have a lewd, forward und friendly tongue. That person will not have the Unseen Father talking through them. Saxon meaning of lewd is not what the church taught, teaching the doctrines the commandments of men.

cyber scammer

kiwifarms.net
People who curse others calling them names cannot guide others. Those people cannot decern between good and evil, walking in the dark. All of us have fallen bodies that cannot exist in God's light. God's Spirit had a relationship with Mary who was younger than that. Judge yourself. A lie made tyhe fur con to be shut down. People need to keep their trap shut. Jesus called tax collectors sings, not people who had whatever sex. What does that say about money? Don't you think the world needs to change? We are animals who have the same cell name in us that they have. I have not had penetrative sex lying accuser, who has Satan talking throu8gh you. I judge rightly. God's throne has 24 seats around it. Revelation 4:4, KJV. A being, dressed with gold and gems, impersonating angelic beings, made jails and the legal system. God does not want his image to admire that evil throne that Satan made, immitating God's throne. People who admire that throne will not have anything good in them, thus will not have any good words to say. Satan, who is a forward poisonous liar, will be in them. People who don't talk like Jesus are not smart. People who emulate how Chrtists enemies were are not smart. Both are born of fornication, not being of Abrahams seed, needing to be born again.

The autism is strong in this one.
Quick question, i'm not reading any of this but have you ever gotten laid before mr. " Truthteller " ?

A truthteller

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

The 2016 RMFC

View attachment 213947

The 2017 RMFC

Foxler
QuQu
Kobidobidog
Scorch/Kahuki
Husky Jack
"Len Gilbert"
Our language is heard in Heaven. God does not want to hear the words disgusting, and degenerates in his heavenly kingdom. God wants to hear righteous judging Jesus gave us examples. Jesus praised Peter when he judged rightly.

how is this dude still on here with the massive amount of schizoposting anyways
You are not judging rightly yet. Try again.

Acceptable

"C-CUM DUMPSTER?!"
kiwifarms.net
holy mother of quadruple posting. feel free to be an autistic nazi furry, but at least have the decency to make all of your replies in one organized post.

TheRetardKing

Autistic furry coomer with a bad sense of humor.
kiwifarms.net
The only difference between Hitler and Foxler is that Hitler knew when to commit suicide while Foxler hasn't Byuu'd himself yet.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our language is heard in Heaven. God does not want to hear the words disgusting, and degenerates in his heavenly kingdom. God wants to hear righteous judging Jesus gave us examples. Jesus praised Peter when he judged rightly.

Shut the fuck up Artie you massive sped, or better yet jihad yourself with a nine iron and tarp on the floor.

A truthteller

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Shut the fuck up Artie you massive sped, or better yet jihad yourself with a nine iron and tarp on the floor.
Moron. A Nazi will not put a black paw on his arm. Nazi's would kill him, idiot. Jesdus is not saying what you are saying. I would chastise Foxler had he talk like you.

holy mother of quadruple posting. feel free to be an autistic nazi furry, but at least have the decency to make all of your replies in one organized post.
Nazi, and furry are incompatible one with the other. An accusation makes them seem to not be incompatible. Jesus is not an accuser. Jesus is life.

take your meds schizo
You will not be a schizo, when you bless others with your words.

The church and Satan's throne called tyhe legal system made monsters. Be against that, not a pleasant speaking person.

I hear people who are of the world. The way you talk needs to change. Be that way and die, and it will be all over. God's loving heart will not always strive with man, wanting them to be like his loving self. God is not a liar. The unfriendly spirit that I see, saying unfriendly words, is a liar.

I am not thinking about sex when I said yoke. A Yoke was put on an oxen, when they pulled a plow. Jesus used that as an example. That is what people used back then. He was saying his burdens are light. The fear giving laws in the legal system are heavy. The church made God's word to be as heavy as the legal system. That is evil.

Jesus can add 1 and 1 and you both are going to hell
They that say hell, as in eternal burning, are saying thou shalt not surly die, saying what Satan said in the Garden of Eden through a serpent. God takes no pleasure in they that die. God is speaking of eternal soul death. the soul that sins it shall die. I am saying what I am saying, hoping people receive me. They that receive me, shall live.