Orbiter Aly Hirschberg / Alan Christopher - The creep behind Chris Chan's fundraisers

OneEyedCool

kiwifarms.net
It's obvious it can't be for normal reasons. This dude wants to make big cash off of returns in this investment as long as Chris doesn't commit suicide.

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
Oh really? I doubt any of you will ever find my home address.

Go ahead and keep telling yourself that's my name because I hate to break it to you but Duff made up "Lucy Lewis", think about it, the clue is in the name "Lucy Lewis", doesn't that sound a little too fake for you?

Your name is Aly Michelle Hirschberg, it's already on the Cwcki and I searched that name on facebook and the same damn ugly moon faced pictures came up. Again, you're just pissed because you leaked your own information out to the world.

And I happen to have your home address, I know where you live and I even have your phone number, I just didn't dox you because you're not even worth my time, everyone had forgotten all about you, I even gave up my investigation on you, the whole point of this thread was to find out who was responsible for the fundraisers and now we know we really don't give two flying fucks, but here you are reviving this thread.

Seriously kid, let it go, you're nothing special, you may be retarded and a lolcow, but you're just too sad and pathetic for us to watch.

It's obvious it can't be for normal reasons. This dude wants to make big cash off of returns in this investment as long as Chris doesn't commit suicide.
Hirschberg doesn't want any money or to become some "internet celebrity" or how we put it, a "career cow", she's just delusional thinking that Chris is her best friend.

OneEyedCool

kiwifarms.net
Duff said:
Hirschberg doesn't want any money or to become some "internet celebrity" or how we put it, a "career cow", she's just delusional thinking that Chris is her best friend.
It's not to make money in a direct way. People like this usually don't care how money is made, direct or indirect. They just wanna be "milkers" and not be responsible in any way for the bad things that happen to their source of capital.

Mr. Manchester

Get up
kiwifarms.net
By the way, I've communicating with Christine since August, not October, I knew about her since she used to be called "Christian" back in 2007 when she made her You Tube videos, I've written her letters, bought from her Etsy and Ebay and I will continue supporting her until I can help her.
What interested you in Chris 12 years ago? Did you mostly chat about him on 4chan or did you go to the old Sonichu IRC? Make any edits to the ED page maybe?

His trolls had a pretty iron clad grip on him back then, so if you sent a letter or an email odds are one of them would have noticed because Chris would send pretty much everything he had over to them.

Unless you've been a secret the whole time, which is also pretty interesting.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What interested you in Chris 12 years ago? Did you mostly chat about him on 4chan or did you go to the old Sonichu IRC? Make any edits to the ED page maybe?

His trolls had a pretty iron clad grip on him back then, so if you sent a letter or an email odds are one of them would have noticed because Chris would send pretty much everything he had over to them.

Everybody always says they’ve been following Chris since Bluespike. It’s one of the most common bullshit lines I see from new accounts here. “I’ve been following Chris since 2009 and I just decided to post here..”. For some reason people think that acting like they’re OG christorians thinks they’ll get some added clout. Most of us that actively post here probably only discovered him in the past 4-5 years. Including myself.

I’m sure this clown is no different.

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everybody always says they’ve been following Chris since Bluespike. It’s one of the most common bullshit lines I see from new accounts here. “I’ve been following Chris since 2009 and I just decided to post here..”. For some reason people think that acting like they’re OG christorians thinks they’ll get some added clout. Most of us that actively post here probably only discovered him in the past 4-5 years. Including myself.

I’m sure this clown is no different.
I freely admit I didn't discover Chris until a few months before the Gamestop macing incident of 2014. Didn't sign up for the Farms until last year because I just got all my updates from the CWCki, up until that period where they stopped updating due to a lack of active contributors. That was when I said "fuck it" and finally made my KF account.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She would get on a airplane and fly to Chris Chan’s house and date him herself if she was really serious! But she has chose to not do that, which only proves to me that she is just all talk.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, first of all, you know well you edited those messages on Twitter to make me look, second, that failbook account ain't mine, I don't use fb, third, that name "alan christopher" ain't mine, nobody knows my name and never will, fourth get that bullshit about me off the CWCki, fifth I changed my Twitter username because that You Tube gaming vlogger threatened to sue me for "slandering their name" so stop harassing random You Tube users. My Twitter username is now "Azrael15887", bother me but leave innocent people out of it.

By the way, I've communicating with Christine since August, not October, I knew about her since she used to be called "Christian" back in 2007 when she made her You Tube videos, I've written her letters, bought from her Etsy and Ebay and I will continue supporting her until I can help her. I'm not "enabling her", I'm actually trying to help Christine, Jacob & Christine are no longer together, I had nothing against it, I supported them but I do however agree that it wasn't a healthy relationship and wouldn't work out so I didn't encourage either of them.

And yes I do have feelings for Jacob, I still care about him and love, I stopped speaking to him because I was hurt and I didn't want to be involved in a love triangle. And I didn't like Jacob cursing everyone and wanting revenge on trolls, it was too much for me, I don't hate Jacob though, I just wanted him to stop all of that and to stop arguing with Gibi because even Christine has the idea in her head that Gibi hates her which isn't true, he may disagree with what Christine does in her life but hate is a strong word.

Unlike that "CWCEmmanuelle" user on Twitter, I actually think it's sick to use Christine's Goddess and Dimensional Merge beliefs to trick her into isolating herself from people who are trying to help her. It's bad enough that Sarah & Steve (who by the way blocked me) are bribing Christine and faking their friendship for Christine's internet fame.

I personally want Christine to bet better and succeed in life, William a friend of mine even arranged adult social services to send a carer to her house to help clean up and make sure the kitchen has food and that the bills are paid to avoid further debt.

Unlike all the fake friends Christine has had, I want the best for her.

And no, that "Tailschu" account was not mine, I am not in love with Christine, I see her as a best friend, nothing more and nothing less, Christine & Jacob have both moved on.

In regards to "Lucy Lewis", we all know you made that up Duff just like you made up the messages from Twitter, the only legit screen pictures are the one of just my Tweets. You only created this thread so you could get brownie points because you are a nose browner.
Lol yeah you are really helping Chris by buying shit off his ebay so he can blow it on toys. Go fuck yourself

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net

As hard to believe as it sounds, it's actually true, I've contacted Chris through Twitter before he blocked me and he has confirmed it himself, Hirschberg has been exchanging letters with Chris since 2008, she'd also comment on his videos under the Youtube account "SadisticLion" claiming to be a fan of the Sonichu comics until the account got terminated for violated rules against uploading nudity and violence.

I really hope there isn't Hirschberg saga anytime soon, I know she doesn't want to rape Chris like Sockness does, but she is enabling him which is still pretty bad, imagine if the two do meet? That's going to be really fucked up! They'll probably do some stupid ritual shit for the dimensional merge like the Jonestown suicides.

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
She would get on a airplane and fly to Chris Chan’s house and date him herself if she was really serious! But she has chose to not do that, which only proves to me that she is just all talk.
Hirschberg is apparently moving to America so flight visits will no longer be a problem. She wasn't sexually attracted to Chris anyway, she just had some stupid idea that Chris was her new best friend, Hirschberg was more obsessed with Sockness until he went all emo over Chris rejecting him, it put her off so now she's apparently interested in another fan of Chris', that Meghan Ringo girl aka "MKRNightVee" who creates Sonichu fan artwork which is actually hilarious because Sockness and MKR hate each other.

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
Although I can't stand Hirschberg (@Azrael), I'm glad she finally put Sockness in his place. Apparently he encouraged some girl to self-harm and harassed Hirschberg for MKR's home address as well as treated Hirschberg like shit. What a bastard! No wonder Chris doesn't want his asshole violated! I was disappointed that MKR isn't interested in Hirschberg, I'd love to see more of Sockness getting all emo that his two loves have moved on and watch him sperg out.

_20191221_095619.JPG_20191221_095651.JPG_20191221_095715.JPG_20191221_095746.JPG_20191221_095858.JPG_20191221_095922.JPG_20191221_095957.JPG

On another note, just when I thought Hirschberg being decent for once, she/he goes and blows it by financially enabling Chris again by buying more of his crap, this time his comics, last time it was the shitty MLP cards he made.

_20191221_100025.JPG

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
kiwifarms.net
Although I can't stand Hirschberg (@Azrael), I'm glad she finally put Sockness in his place. Apparently he encouraged some girl to self-harm and harassed Hirschberg for MKR's home address as well as treated Hirschberg like shit. What a bastard! No wonder Chris doesn't want his asshole violated! I was disappointed that MKR isn't interested in Hirschberg, I'd love to see more of Sockness getting all emo that his two loves have moved on and watch him sperg out.

View attachment 1063512View attachment 1063513View attachment 1063517View attachment 1063518View attachment 1063519View attachment 1063520View attachment 1063521

On another note, just when I thought Hirschberg being decent for once, she/he goes and blows it by financially enabling Chris again by buying more of his crap, this time his comics, last time it was the shitty MLP cards he made.

View attachment 1063528
these people take retardation to a whole new level.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She wasn't sexually attracted to Chris anyway
Thats the story of Chris chans life. It must be rather frustrating for Chris to know that such a ugly and mentally handicapped female who is so undesirable by all men is still not even attracted to Chris. The absoulte worst bottom of the barrel person still considers themself too good for Chris and would rather have someone better than Chris. What a slap in the face to Chris. How humiliating for Chris. Friend zoned yet again. Chris will get over it tho because she so ugly. Even if Chris chan lowered his standards to the lowest the lowest would still turn him down. And the lowest is not even a prize. Chris chan will die alone now because she has turned him down. Only homosexual men now for Chris now. But deep down, Chris chan knows that a penis in his anus is not what he really wants. He wants a female. But Hirschberg would only decline his sexual advances if he tried. No sweet heart saga here it looks like. Another opportunity lost for Chris. Chris has failed yet again, like he always will. No matter how hard he tries to get a girl. He would put more effort into a better looking girl of course, he didnt put any effort into trying to date Hirschberg but even he did it wouldnt go anywhere. And thats just very sad. Sad for Chris. But understandable for all men who watch him. Men understand by now that Chris cant get women. Not even a pity woman. A woman wont date him for pity. His only girlfriend was actually a fake online troll and not a real actual girlfriend. In theory one would think that maybe someone as horrible as Hirschberg would actually be a rather good match for chris because chris is horrible and so is Hirschberg. but nope. she simply says no. Just like all girls. Its the never end cycling. This path of failure will never end for chris, not until the day he dies. Alone. Without a Female.

• Agree

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
kiwifarms.net
Thats the story of Chris chans life. It must be rather frustrating for Chris to know that such a ugly and mentally handicapped female who is so undesirable by all men is still not even attracted to Chris. The absoulte worst bottom of the barrel person still considers themself too good for Chris and would rather have someone better than Chris. What a slap in the face to Chris. How humiliating for Chris. Friend zoned yet again. Chris will get over it tho because she so ugly. Even if Chris chan lowered his standards to the lowest the lowest would still turn him down. And the lowest is not even a prize. Chris chan will die alone now because she has turned him down. Only homosexual men now for Chris now. But deep down, Chris chan knows that a penis in his anus is not what he really wants. He wants a female. But Hirschberg would only decline his sexual advances if he tried. No sweet heart saga here it looks like. Another opportunity lost for Chris. Chris has failed yet again, like he always will. No matter how hard he tries to get a girl. He would put more effort into a better looking girl of course, he didnt put any effort into trying to date Hirschberg but even he did it wouldnt go anywhere. And thats just very sad. Sad for Chris. But understandable for all men who watch him. Men understand by now that Chris cant get women. Not even a pity woman. A woman wont date him for pity. His only girlfriend was actually a fake online troll and not a real actual girlfriend. In theory one would think that maybe someone as horrible as Hirschberg would actually be a rather good match for chris because chris is horrible and so is Hirschberg. but nope. she simply says no. Just like all girls. Its the never end cycling. This path of failure will never end for chris, not until the day he dies. Alone. Without a Female.
i don’t think that Chris even paid attention to her like that. The forum would have been all over that.

• Agree
Tags
None