Orbiter Aly Hirschberg / Alan Christopher - The creep behind Chris Chan's fundraisers

The handsome tard

Hyperion is working on the cure, it wont be cheap.
kiwifarms.net
Its a 32 year old tranny, for fuck sakes...
The best trolls were teens with admittingly way too much free time on their hands but you could make the argument that they were still maturing and they would grow out of this, hell, Liquid Chris went to become a cancer researcher so you cant say everyone that trolled Chris ended up a nobody.

But these annoying fuckers? The Troon Squad, that faggot couple that gave Chris a Switch, Jacob and now this Ally thing? They are all way into their adulthood to the point that unless you are obviously mentally ill (like Jacob and tranny degeneracy aside), that they really have no excuse for the weeenery.

What they truly want to achieve by playing along with his delusions? Do they think its going to actually take off into a cult to which they will have some level of power? I buy Jacob believing that but the others? They cant be THAT delusional, can they?

What is the endgame for them? Get his trust enough to do what? Get naked pictures? We got a whole fucking album of that nightmare fuel. Make him do humiliating things? We got that plenty recorded. Shove a fucking Sonichu amulet up his anus again? Do they just want attention in the long run?

You could make the argument that as much of a little shit Bluespyke was, that he was just a kid that didnt know what he was truly doing, but with these "adults" ? I think they deserve the worst humilations that there are for this top tier weeenery.

Murgeruni

Phyrnus Giganiggatus
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have a link to this pedo bait abomination's fundraiser? Has anyone actually donated to it thus far?

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its a 32 year old tranny, for fuck sakes...
The best trolls were teens with admittingly way too much free time on their hands but you could make the argument that they were still maturing and they would grow out of this, hell, Liquid Chris went to become a cancer researcher so you cant say everyone that trolled Chris ended up a nobody.

But these annoying fuckers? The Troon Squad, that faggot couple that gave Chris a Switch, Jacob and now this Ally thing? They are all way into their adulthood to the point that unless you are obviously mentally ill (like Jacob and tranny degeneracy aside), that they really have no excuse for the weeenery.

What they truly want to achieve by playing along with his delusions? Do they think its going to actually take off into a cult to which they will have some level of power? I buy Jacob believing that but the others? They cant be THAT delusional, can they?

What is the endgame for them? Get his trust enough to do what? Get naked pictures? We got a whole fucking album of that nightmare fuel. Make him do humiliating things? We got that plenty recorded. Shove a fucking Sonichu amulet up his anus again? Do they just want attention in the long run?

You could make the argument that as much of a little shit Bluespyke was, that he was just a kid that didnt know what he was truly doing, but with these "adults" ? I think they deserve the worst humilations that there are for this top tier weeenery.
I wouldn't even say Liquid Chris was wasting his time really. His videos brought comedy to literal thousands of people for years afterwards. I wouldn't consider that a waste.

These idiots are different because their antics aren't even that funny, so they're just wasting time trolling a tard while the audience thinks they're as dumb as he is. They see the attention people like Liquid Chris and @Alec Benson Leary got but don't have any of the comedic talents that got those people attention in the first place.

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
It gets worse
_20191019_102624.JPG
Most recent image of Aly/Alan which can be found on the incel forums that he/she is a member of. And yes you have read that correctly, this tranny is part of the incel community and spends most of their time on incels.net and incelistian.net bitching about how he/she cannot get any ducks.
_20190902_105745.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Katniss Evermean

kiwifarms.net
Her first time was with her Dad?

Yikes.

Most recent image of Aly/Alan which can be found on the incel forums that he/she is a member of. And yes you have read that correctly, this tranny is part of the incel community and spends most of their time on incels.net and incelistian.net bitching about how he/she cannot get any ducks.

View attachment 977059
Well -- is she incel truly if she's had sex? I mean, it was with her DAD, but incels are gatekeepers.

• Horrifying
Reactions: The Pest

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well -- is she incel truly if she's had sex? I mean, it was with her DAD, but incels are gatekeepers.
Incel stands for 'involuntary celibate', it dosen't necessarily mean virgin. Some might have had some small amount of sexual experience (or sadly, been raped) before deciding they were 'incel'.

Oskar Dirlewanger

i am the black niggas
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 977059
I would love to smash his face repeatedly into this mirror until he notices it's abominably dirty and considers cleaning it

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
"I have Autism, dyspraxia, dyslexia and adhd"
He forgot to add
  • Alzheimer's
  • Stockholm syndrome
  • Tourette syndrome
  • Schizophrenia
  • Down syndrome
  • Bipolar
  • Eating disorder
  • PTSD
Either he's bullshit or god is a messed up individual
As much as I'd like it to be just pure BS, unfortunately it is all true as confirmed by Aly/Alan's victims aka "school friends". Most of the people who went to school with this mistake/waste of sperm only "befriended" him/her because they felt pity or their parents told them to "be nice" because of how exceptional they are.

I found his/her Insta and sock puppet Twitter, as predicted he couldn't even get creative with the usernames and just writed up crappy names for their accounts. Instagram: welcome2nerdvana Sock puppet Twitter: MrAlanChristoph

Tags
None