Trainwreck Aly RealRecover -

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sooo. There have been many threads over on the lolcow site dedicated to one Aly RealRecover, a 20 year old Italian girl with a BMI of 10 (!) who's been REAL RECOVERING for almost 3 years. Join us in our patient death vigil as we watch Aly insist to her 30,000+ Instagram followers that she DOES eat food as she is KICKING and BEATING her DISEASE with all the emojis available. You do know that anorexia can be cured with the power of positive thinking and asspats on the internet, right?

https://www.instagram.com/aly_realrecover/

Current Aly Update: she broke her leg in a bunch of places and proudly states that she's "currently plastered at home" (love that engrish) Claims to have been run over by a car, but sustained no other visible injuries - this spoopy bitch probably fell. The chances of her recovering from this injury are as slim as her old skinny jeans.

If anyone from lolcow has Aly's older OOTD pics, please share!

EDIT: Sorry, I assumed most people know who this crazy bitch is already. Aly's been a longtime fave at lolcow for so long that her life is like a second language at this point.

purplebanana below did a great job of distilling several years worth of crazy into a single post, if you haven't already met the "Sweets Queen" (as she prefers to be known) and best recovery princess around.

Aly Realrecovery is an Italian #EDworrier, who has quite a following on Instagram, as of now she's sat at 38,000 followers. Her main shtick is obsessively taking photos the same types food on a weekly basis accompanied by a batshit Engrish essay, custom written for each foodstuff.
the following photos were put up onto Allys account weeks apart. Some kindly Anon has collated them.

She doesn't eat much of the food she photographs, often taking pictures of her friend's food and claiming it as her own. Early on in her IG days, she used to photograph sandwiches with "bites" taken from them; they were clearly nail claw marks, and none of the food photographed is ever shown eaten.

The donuts are ripped apart, her lipstick is never smudged. Basically she's a big fat fraudie pants :c She lies to her fanbase, then doesn't understand why everyone starts to get passive aggressive with her.

Her IG channel documents her REAL RECOVERY, which by now you've probably guessed is a lie. She's been doing this since AT LEAST 2013.

^That timelapse gif is over the course of 23 weeks. That's nearly six months.

Whenever her fans call her out on it, she says that she has a "high metabolism" which stops her from gaining weight quickly. All the extra nourishment she's getting is going STRAIGHT to her organs and hair!

[insert screenshots here of source IG comments, if anybody wants to do the work for me I'd appreciate it :lol: ]
[/spoiler]
Kiwi users - Aly Realrecovery takes a lot of contextual knowledge to really make her a lolcow. You probably see her as a "poor Italian girl with a disorder that people are being cruel to" but this is a weird breed of lolcow. One you watch grazing in the meadow (or taking IG photos and pretending to graze lol). You don't really troll, and honestly you root for them to get better. She's not someone you really like or dislike (at least IMO), it's just a car crash happening in suuuuuuper slow motion.

Most of the people who are going to be in this thread have been following Aly for a long-ass time. I think there's gonna be an influx of newfags from /pt/, so beware.

Lolcow.farm users - if you bring your proana shit here I'll make sure it's deleted. Don't be massive spergs, it's tied to a username here. Learn what powerleveling is and don't do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

purplebanana

kiwifarms.net
Not the best start I agree. There's a small influx of Aly-followers arriving here this minute. I don't really feel qualified to write her intro but I'll try to contribute.I'm usually just a lurker here and was thinking of signing up but the closure of Aly's thread at lolcow has pushed the issue.

aly_realrecover is Alice Casati, a young woman living in Milan and anorexic for at least a few years. She's somewhere between Ginger and Ash in body weight and self-destruction.

Aly is expert at two things: going out to restaurants with her family and managing to eat nothing, and obsessively portraying her faux-coveries (there have been several) on instagram. She is notorious for photographing the same meal each day in exactly the same way, and for playing the same visual tricks over and over each day. She incorporates her family into these ocd vignettes.

Just this minute Aly's going through a difficult time: she's been hit by a car and has a broken leg, then she also fell at home and has been in a wheelchair. This is a stressful time for her as she can't keep up her all-day routine of cafe appearances, pretending to eat food, and arranging faux-bitten foodstuffs. So the ocd patterns have fallen apart a bit - for now. They'll be back.

To those of us who follow, Aly is as fantastically interesting as Ginge. Lolcow's admin wants to be rid of threads about all ana-chans, but we're just true cow enthusiasts. Some of us missed a critical vote about keeping a thread there for Aly (me just by minutes). Sadly Aly's right to her own thread has been rescinded, and she's been lumped into a general ana- and wannabe-ana containment thread, populated by... anas (ugh). Aly's old threads there were organised, on topic and bloody funny at times. Some of us have the potential to integrate successfully here I hope.

(excuse my essay, there won't be more)

Right now Aly's IG feed doesn't look that visually ordered, but Aly's followers are waiting and watching through this dormant phase: will Aly lose the use of her leg forever? When will she enjoy challanging! [sic] brioches [sic] again?

Okay a last one... I haven't come here expecting Kiwifarms to take on the interests of a group essentially suppressed (since yesterday) at Lolcow. I've been lurking here. I think Aly can work here, she's interesting in the long term.

I hope other Lolcow refugees who sign up here in do it in a similar spirit.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a peace offering to this new board, have a photo of Aly on her second hospitalization from September - which as nothing to do with her anorexia! She's perfectly healthy and her doctors say she's doing everything perfect and it's NOT her fault! In fact, she's GAINING weight that's invisible to everyone except her most deluded followers.

Attachments

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doc Cassidy, yeah, lolcow.farm. The admin doesn't like the threads about anorexics and dismantled one of the main ones, combining every subject into an ill organized ana thread (minus thefitveganginger, which you all seem to be fond of around these parts.) Also, that thread is mostly anas self posting about who's the realest spooky skinny princess of them all.

Anyway, a bunch of people weren't happy about the Aly thread getting axed, and multiple people said they'd look to make one elsewhere. I made one here so there's a landing spot for any in the exodous. If it's not as entertaining to others, I'm sure it'll die a quick death!

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
- an anorexic running a "recovery" instagram with a large following
- has been lying about recovering to her 30K+ followers for years
- has massive manic spikes and speaks a weird half-emoji eating disordered language involving capitalized words and fake positive freak outs

purplebanana did a lovely job explaining above. I assumed she wasn't news to anyone since you already had a thread about thefitveganginger.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
- an anorexic running a "recovery" instagram with a large following
- has been lying about recovering to her 30K+ followers for years
- has massive manic spikes and speaks a weird half-emoji eating disordered language involving capitalized words and fake positive freak outs

purplebanana did a lovely job explaining above. I assumed she wasn't news to anyone since you already had a thread about thefitveganginger.
So just an anorexic girl who lies about recovering from anorexia on Instagram? Okay? To me, she just seems like thefitveganginger but not as funny or crazy. Thefitveganginger Lite, if you will (no pun intended).

CatFace

Die Joe Boo
kiwifarms.net
While I don't really see lol cow qualities her selfies creep me out.

She seems to have three faces, over the shoulder smile, head on smile, looking down at food all executed with an almost impressive level of 'same face'. It's quite unsettling but I don't see her chimping out in the way fvg does. Are there any examples of that sort of thing?

Last edited:

Melchett

Deep State Agent of Disinfo
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guiz please try not to be dicks to OP, they joined today and have clearly come from lolcow.farm, as she's a prolific lolcow there. No need to dogpile on every new user.

I follow Aly RealRecover's threads pretty regularly, I can defend her lolcow status if you absolutely need it. Or you could just leave the thread you find dis-interesting like a normal person.

If you're looking for lols, people find them from her POSI HAPPY BROKEN ENGLISH SUNSHINE GIRL descriptions, that are often pretty terrible. Her current IG profile reads something like "sat at home plastered" because she's in a cast (obviously not getting the native speaker meaning, "drunk as fuck").

If you're looking for outrage, look at the example she's setting for her fans. She has legitimately vulnerable people listening to her, and she keeps telling people she's gaining weight when she isn't. Every few months you'll see a message from some poor girl, writing to Aly like "I'm following a meal plan very similar to yours and im gaining weight far faster, I'm scared, is this normal? You're still so skinny"

If you're looking for dramu, here's some screenshots. Anon contacted one of her friends:

I'm currently salty as fuck, because I came to this thread expecting actual discussion and instead got tryhards picking on the new kid :c

CatFace

Die Joe Boo
kiwifarms.net
She must be getting 'plastered' from UK English. I know they say 'plaster' to mean a bandaid, but I am not sure if 'plastered' is ever used to mean 'bandaged'.

I mentioned the selfies and it's almost the opposite of FVG's selfies. Instead of intentionally 'wacky' faces her expressions are so completely practiced. Hell, she even places her hair the same.

Here is a "recovery progress" pic of her.
She just put a less makeup pic beside a pic with more.

Edit: also in regards to the "car accident"
My money is on stress fracture.

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She must be getting 'plastered' from UK English. I know they say 'plaster' to mean a bandaid, but I am not sure if 'plastered' is ever used to mean 'bandaged'.
I'm not sure either, but plaster is also used as short for a plaster-cast such as one for a broken limb. It's more of an odd use than an incorrect one.

varvarstvo

人就是鬼、鬼就是人。
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do people make fun of her English when she's clearly not a native speaker?
Unless she's pretending her English is super good or something, I don't see the need.

Here is a "recovery progress" pic of her.

She just put a less makeup pic beside a pic with more.
It's hard to believe she's only 20. Anorexia really does a number on your body.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino