Dramacow Alyssa Coon / Catholic Queen - Wishes the US was a catholic monarchy rants about homosexuals, pretends to be catholic.

DNA_JACKED

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Believes the holocaust was a hoax
View attachment 295747
Look, being an advocate of a theocratic monarchy is already super edgy and unique: you don't have to try harder.
Also, where the fuck does she live where no one remembers the Holodomor? I lived in bumfuck nowhere in my childhood and we still talked about it in our history module on the Cold War.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Some caps of Alyssa's latest sperging:
Tradthottery1.JPG

Getting angry about Wonder Woman almost a year after it was relevant (she does know that WW was made by a BDSM enthusiast as a way to try and combine work and pleasure, right?)

Tradthottery2.JPG

Encouraging people to grab and burn things that make them mad. Very progressive!

Tradthottery3.JPG

Apparently she's not on the Trump Train:

Tradthottery4.JPG

Because he's part of the ZOG or something, I guess.

Tradthottery5.JPG

And here she is speaking ill of the dead and being completely irony-proof.

tradshill.JPG

And to put a cap on things, she's apparently a big fan of that shit-assed Peter Rabbit film. Bit of a weird choice for someone so obsessed with being seen as a Neo-Nazi Catholic Monarchist, but I guess she thinks it makes her look like a cute, girly trad wife.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Some more choice tweets from our woke AF kween:
"The pay gap isn't real, but it should be!":
kween1.JPG

exceptional vultposting (she is aware that the Nazi party hated the Catholic church, right?)
kween2.JPG

Obeezy was the worst president of all time, and they all suck (except for JFK, who held positions on the other end of the spectrum from her brain-dead ass, but let's ignore that so we can pretend to be Catholic):
kween3.JPG

Quoting MLK despite the fact she advocates for segregation, because it isn't like hypocrisy's a sin:
kween4.JPG

Wearing pants is a sin if you've got a snatch (something that only the most nutty conservative factions in the church laity think):
kween5.JPG

More vultposting (side note: I wonder if this plastic cath knows about Social Justice Catholics, or has an opinion on the current pope: by her own arguments, she should be a sedevacantist)
kween6.JPG

And lets cap this off with more speaking ill of the dead. I'm honestly surprised this virago didn't say that his ALS was God's punishment for studying physics.
kween7.JPG

Reactions: EEShirley

Yellow Shirt Guy

kiwifarms.net
Some more choice tweets from our woke AF kween:
"The pay gap isn't real, but it should be!":
View attachment 427298

exceptional vultposting (she is aware that the Nazi party hated the Catholic church, right?)
View attachment 427299

Obeezy was the worst president of all time, and they all suck (except for JFK, who held positions on the other end of the spectrum from her brain-dead ass, but let's ignore that so we can pretend to be Catholic):
View attachment 427301

Quoting MLK despite the fact she advocates for segregation, because it isn't like hypocrisy's a sin:
View attachment 427303

Wearing pants is a sin if you've got a snatch (something that only the most nutty conservative factions in the church laity think):
View attachment 427304

More vultposting (side note: I wonder if this plastic cath knows about Social Justice Catholics, or has an opinion on the current pope: by her own arguments, she should be a sedevacantist)
View attachment 427305

And lets cap this off with more speaking ill of the dead. I'm honestly surprised this virago didn't say that his ALS was God's punishment for studying physics.
View attachment 427307
Surprised she hasn't gone into wearing a headcovering yet, that'll come soon.

Reactions: EEShirley
Tags
None