Dramacow Alyssa Coon / Catholic Queen - Wishes the US was a catholic monarchy rants about homosexuals, pretends to be catholic.

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.
She recently posted this photo of the father of her baby. She has a thing for old guys a serious case of Daddy Issues here fellasView attachment 925893
She’s not allowing her old man to be in the babies life because he’s not whatever religion she is. She is living off government assistance.

She made a new Facebook for her horny old followers: https://www.facebook.com/alyssa.coon.50
I recently discovered this page, but she’s been up to a lot dumb whore stuff.
~ she eloped with her horny old man that lives in a van with a toilet installed in the van, leaving behind the collie she just bought and gave it away. She admits she would get drunk and high (off paint thinner) all the time in his van and they would fornicate. After her mom trying to find out where she was, i guess she called the cops to say she was safe. After getting a yeast infection she quickly moved back in with her mom.

Attachments

Reactions: EEShirley

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
She made a new Facebook for her horny old followers: https://www.facebook.com/alyssa.coon.50
I recently discovered this page, but she’s been up to a lot dumb whore stuff.
~ she eloped with her horny old man that lives in a van with a toilet installed in the van, leaving behind the collie she just bought and gave it away. She admits she would get drunk and high (off paint thinner) all the time in his van and they would fornicate. After her mom trying to find out where she was, i guess she called the cops to say she was safe. After getting a yeast infection she quickly moved back in with her mom.
It amazes me that she thinks she can lecture people about not being a thot or a skank while being a skanky thot. Going "Oh, I'm a sinner, I'm sorry God I'll do better next time" only counts if you actually try to do better instead of going right back to being a skank.

PointOfNoReturn45

kiwifarms.net
It amazes me that she thinks she can lecture people about not being a thot or a skank while being a skanky thot. Going "Oh, I'm a sinner, I'm sorry God I'll do better next time" only counts if you actually try to do better instead of going right back to being a skank.
She begged the public for money too to help her buy things for her baby. She's never had a job in her life and is making up lies for sympathy and money. Originally the goal was $6,000 but she lowered it to $300 this is the gofundme in question. https://www.gofundme.com/f/1qhe9ffsxc

Last edited:

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
She recently posted this photo of the father of her baby. She has a thing for old guys a serious case of Daddy Issues here fellasView attachment 925893
He looks old enough to be her grandfather. I don't know how she thought it could have worked out.

She’s not allowing her old man to be in the babies life because he’s not whatever religion she is. She is living off government assistance.
On second thought, if she's looking for a fellow schismatic catholic monarchist to become her lawfully wedded husband, I believe @Jacob Harrison is still available.

Alyssahasissues

kiwifarms.net
I went to High School with Alyssa Coon and was friends with her, AMA
I was right there in class with ya

Look, being an advocate of a theocratic monarchy is already super edgy and unique: you don't have to try harder.
Also, where the fuck does she live where no one remembers the Holodomor? I lived in bumfuck nowhere in my childhood and we still talked about it in our history module on the Cold War.
As someone who grew up in the same town as her, I have no idea where her delusions come from.. when we were freshman's in high school she LITERALLY thought spaghetti grew on trees just because someone told her and she didnt question it.

Mushroom Soup

A squat little sex-starved retail goblin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps someone should introduce her to "Intergenerational mating Golden Spiral Fibonacci Sequence" Lucas Werner?

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/lucas-werner.17234/
I love the supreme irony that Lucas has spent so much effort pretending to be progressive to impress gen Z ladies but the only one who would want his Cute Older Daddy Long Telomeres™ is an ultra-conservative religious nut. :story:

Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: EEShirley

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Millennial/zoomer lolcows who happen to also be militant Catholics have always fascinated me. They seem to live in their own little pre-Vatican II world where it is completely normal to insist that everyone live by traditionalist dogma, and act bewildered when no one falls in line with them. In Alyssa's case, it's even stranger because not only was she not raised Catholic, she hasn't gone through any of the rites as far as I'm aware. A couple years ago she said she still needed to do RCIA (adult conversion to Catholicism) but who knows if she ever actually did.

I wonder what @Skylar Ittner is up to these days.

Tags
None