Dramacow Alyssa Coon / Catholic Queen - Wishes the US was a catholic monarchy rants about homosexuals, pretends to be catholic.

Braga

kiwifarms.net
Millennial/zoomer lolcows who happen to also be militant Catholics have always fascinated me. They seem to live in their own little pre-Vatican II world where it is completely normal to insist that everyone live by traditionalist dogma, and act bewildered when no one falls in line with them. In Alyssa's case, it's even stranger because not only was she not raised Catholic, she hasn't gone through any of the rites as far as I'm aware. A couple years ago she said she still needed to do RCIA (adult conversion to Catholicism) but who knows if she ever actually did.

I wonder what @Skylar Ittner is up to these days.
For women I find it's almost always deep insecurity or an abusive, usually older boyfriend that pushes this shit. Case in point: Soph.

PointOfNoReturn45

kiwifarms.net
Our favourite new liberal snowflake has a Pinterest now and is actively uploading photos of her new boyfriend on there. It seems the men she dates are older in age than the previous guy 🤢🤮. She definitely has too many screws loose in her head and has now allowed the daddy issues to set fully in. I'll keep you all updated on anything else i find but here's the link to said Pinterest account https://www.pinterest.co.uk/alyssa_coon/.

Attachments

The Asian Dictator

kiwifarms.net
Our favourite new liberal snowflake has a Pinterest now and is actively uploading photos of her new boyfriend on there. It seems the men she dates are older in age than the previous guy 🤢🤮. She definitely has too many screws loose in her head and has now allowed the daddy issues to set fully in. I'll keep you all updated on anything else i find but here's the link to said Pinterest account https://www.pinterest.co.uk/alyssa_coon/.
The rate she is going, her next boyfriend will be Kirk Douglas.

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net
Her kids are going to have down's because of old man sperm.

EEShirley

kiwifarms.net
2710 NORBERT ST
FLINT, MI 48504

Call cps, this exceptional individual is gonna kill her exceptional individual baby.

She has a plain-girl cuteness to her. Damn shame about all her issues.
She has herpes. Lol. She has to have a c-section bc she refuses to take her valtrex. 🤣

Won't take medicine bc of "god" yet is getting a c-section.

Attachments

EEShirley

kiwifarms.net
A GOLDMINE. LOL. Hijab, her &grandpa in their van home, crazy crying selfies, and some tiddy to top it off.

Attachments

PointOfNoReturn45

kiwifarms.net
She got charged by CPS for medical neglect..
They really need to take that baby away from her and keep him away from her, she is clearly endangering his life by not allowing doctors to treat her son for herpes. As a parent myself seeing what she wrote pissed me off, that baby is a month old now and is already in serious danger thanks to a psychotic mom and her homeless old man.

Tags
None