Snowflake Alyssa Waldrop / Vade / Scoutgender / AutisticLeafeon / SpiritLore / Zexper - Kiwi Farms' Favorite Otherkin Tumblrina

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Note: For newcomers to the Vade thread who don't have the time to go through hundreds of pages of this shit, I recommend reading over Vade's lolcow.wiki article. A lot has changed since this first post, but the contents of that first post will remain.

Boy, was I still really Tumblr when I started out, huh?

I'm a little hesitant to post this, just because I've become far more entangled with this person than I would ever like to admit, but fuck it. I'll toss you guys this juicy morsel.

Vade AKA Scoutgender AKA Razkin is a 19 year old otherkin/multiple system on Tumblr who was perhaps most well known for running a blog called TF2fandomisproblematic, which singled out artists and writers in the Team Fortress 2 Tumblr fandom for perceived slights and mistakes, often falling under the categories of being "transphoic" or "ableist." Vade's preferred pronouns are "it/its," and will flip the fuck out if you address it as "they," as they are adamant "it" is not human.

Despite being completely nuts, Vade had, at one point, a scary amount of influence, causing multiple Tumblr users to abandon their blogs by making "call out" posts, listing their crimes (often with zero evidence), and said person being overwhelmed with Anonymous messages to kill themselves. One victim, who was a 14 year old severely mentally ill transgender kid, tried faking their death in order to escape from the scrutiny they received. The kid was found out, and immediately inundated with more messages shaming him and telling him he'd be better off dead.

This influence waned considerably after more people started to speak up about them, but the crazy has never stopped.

Vade went from being a demiboy otherkin identifying as a fennec fox with he/his and fen/fenself or kit/kitself pronouns (never they/them because if you use that, THAT IS MISGENDERING, READ ITS BLOG) to using other made up pronouns like "piece/pieceself" (Vade has become a Professor Layton fan) and "sprout/sprouts," among other things. Vade constantly shifts its personal identity, reacts explosively when people fail to keep up with their pronouns.

Last I checked, Vade was also identifying as a deitykin, or literally being a god. Considering that Vade often got off on shit-stirring within the community, and would proudly proclaim themself to be "King of TF2 fandom" or the "fandom God," it doesn't surprise me in the least. Vade and their crew also recently took to self-diagnosing as autistic, to further smear any critics as being ableist.

Reddit's /r/TumblrInAction board got a hold of them and stirred shit up by hiring a professional griefer to go after one of Vade's critics. At least, this is what we suspect, since said griefer was said to be doing this on behalf of Mrs-Pauling, a friend of Vade's who now goes by tedizself. The target of said griefing fell for it, and later it was revealed that Mrs-Pauling was underage and also probably could not have afforded to pay hundreds of dollars with their parents noticing. Whoever really hired that griefer, nobody knows for sure.

There are two entire Tumblrs pretty much dedicated to documenting the shit that goes on with Vade and their weird little cult of personality TF2shatfest and Scuntgander. Originally TF2shatfest was started simply to laugh at fangirls being weird perverts and targeted someone who I was friends with in particular, but said friend has fallen in with Vade and has completely drank that Kool-Aid.

This person has gone out of their way to terrorize friends of mine and make other people's lives miserable. I had to talk that 14 year old kid escaping from their cult out of harming or possibly killing himself because of some looney on the internet that thinks they're a fox.

They came after me and encouraged people to harass me when I stated publicly that I think otherkin is bullshit and full of cult-like behaviors and abusive, manipulative assholes who prey on mentally ill people. Vade has gone out of their way to prove this opinion correct.

For me, because I am close with a lot of people who have been hurt by this person, they're half lolcow and half source of spitting, inarticulate anger. But I think the forums, being farther away from this mess, might appreciate this milk.

I mean, there is way more than this but I tried to keep it as brief as possible.

TL;DR: SJW thinks they're multiple animals and video game characters in one body, harasses people on the internet, thinks they are a god, nearly causes underage kid to hurt/kill themselves.

Refer to this and this for evidence and more in-depth explanations. These links are a good place to start and screencap.

EDIT: Vade frequently changes their Tumblr URL and checks incoming traffic and IPs to their page. Expect links to break frequently.

Current URL: http://zexper.tumblr.com/

Last edited:

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just you wait, they'll find out and we'll all be involved.

In all seriousness though, that's pretty harsh no matter how you slice it. No one should be treated like that online. Especially if the one causing it all is a supposed SJW.

What's nuts was that Vade would accuse the kid that he endangered of being ableist and manipulative. Yeah, the kid who had admitted that they'd been in and out of hospital psychiatric wards and struggling with mental issues who finally had the guts to speak up about Vade's bullshit was the one who was the real monster.

Rung

It's just 'Rung', as in a ladder.
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if it was mentioned, but Vade used to be an Admin on the Tumblr drama blog "Furryscumbags".
Ironically they we're the scumbags as in typical SJW fashion, they believed shit without evidence and had to be debunked a ton. They also didn't tame their ween followers who would send shit to users/artists who were falsely accused.

Lefty's Revenge

Sexy Alien Man
kiwifarms.net
Yknow, I just got finished catching up on gamergate and reading some of the SJW thread and I gotta say....

I can't even make heads or tails of this SJW-esque shit anymore. Sometimes I wonder if we'd be better off just calling all these people batshit insane and not looking any deeper into it. Like this shit is literal mental disease. Once you decide that your feelings should come first before anything else and that includes: Logic, common sense, order, functionality, and other people's safety, you can't really participate in normal society anymore.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
People who encourage others to kill themselves... they're pretty much impossible to a-log because they're the lowest of the low.
That kinda means they're A-logging themselves, isn't it?

I also have to wonder why SJW can get away with name-calling, insults or death threats. Yet anyone else who does it gets (metaphorically) shat upon. Doesn't make any sense at all.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if it was mentioned, but Vade used to be an Admin on the Tumblr drama blog "Furryscumbags".
Ironically they we're the scumbags as in typical SJW fashion, they believed shit without evidence and had to be debunked a ton. They also didn't tame their ween followers who would send shit to users/artists who were falsely accused.

Shit, yeah, I forgot about that.

They actually used that blog to call out the 14-year-old kid. Because, you know, that is something responsible adults do: accuse freshmen kids of being abusive and posting juicy tidbits from their also underage ex.

Anyone who encourages someone else to kill themselves is a horrible, horrible person. Even in my pseudo-SJW phase I never did that.

Vade hides behind plausible deniability. They make these call out posts, which encourages their followers to send these nasty messages, then hides behind the fact that they never said that people should tell these users to kill themselves, and will occasionally make a half-hearted condemnation of such behavior. This falls apart after realizing that Vade would use the call outs as punishment for his crew should they step out of line, and claim that they were not at all responsible for what happened next.

Also they were super pissed when I turned off anonymous asks on my blog and would block their supporters.

Mechanism Eight

Give us eyes.
kiwifarms.net
If someone is this disconnected from reality, they're probably incapable of functioning, even partially, in actual human society. If someone insists that whatever the fuck they are is not only multiple fictional characters, a god, and more, and is more or less obsessed with getting everyone who disagrees with their delusions killed, it's best to assume that they need to be locked up, crazy or not, actually being what they say or not, simply because they are such a terrible person that no amount of rehab will stop them from acting horribly.

Alternatively, they're a "perfect little angel" outside the internet, which would be even more sickening. Being such a level of two-faced is actually something I'd expect from this wretched coagulation of the worst in humanity. Figures that they'd pretend to be on their best behavior simply to avoid their bubble being popped by the sharp edges of reality at any cost.

Rung

It's just 'Rung', as in a ladder.
kiwifarms.net
Shit, yeah, I forgot about that.

They actually used that blog to call out the 14-year-old kid. Because, you know, that is something responsible adults do: accuse freshmen kids of being abusive and posting juicy tidbits from their also underage ex.

Ohhhhh shit, okay now I remember that. a ton of people over in the ye old Furry drama comms on Livejournal were concerned for the poor kid since Vade and her group are like attack dogs. They even said stuff like he was a rapist/abelist and ??? you kinda need evidence for that very, very serious accusation.

I also have to wonder why SJW can get away with name-calling, insults or death threats. Yet anyone else who does it gets (metaphorically) shat upon. Doesn't make any sense at all.

It's 'for justice!!11!' since you gotta show who's better in the oppression Olympics.

Metagross

Spoim Dernal
kiwifarms.net
Uh, honestly I think one of my artist friends was harassed by Vade at some point but I'm not 100% sure. However she is a really level headed person and diffused it by completely ignoring everything.

I feel really, really awful for that poor 14 year old. ESPECIALLY considering the fact you mentioned they've been in and out of psychiatric wards. That makes it really hard to adjust when you go back and forth and being harassed online would make that exponentially difficult. I hope they're ok.