Alyssa Waldrop / Vade / Scoutgender / AutisticLeafeon / SpiritLore / Zexper - Kiwi Farms' Favorite Otherkin Tumblrina

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Not sure if this was brought up but
Even followers who understood everything about median systems would cringe at the last one
Why is that last headmate even allowed to stay? Is it because Vade likes it? Obviously wants an excuse for any murderous thoughts and death threats she sends out: "oh it wasn't me, it was my quirky headmate! lols"

Now we just need to wait until Vade discovers more popular things to be oppressed by. (Theres things like transethnic, transfat, and transabled. I'm gonna empty my stomach somewhere right now.)

Also, trying to write up an addition to the article about kenneth. I would need some more facts/proof though.
Trust me, we've discussed Tero plenty.

I don't know as much about Kenneth though that hasn't already been posted in this thread.

Ca Ira

Abreast with delight and glee
kiwifarms.net

Even followers who understood everything about median systems would cringe at the last one
Why is that last headmate even allowed to stay? Is it because Vade likes it? Obviously wants an excuse for any murderous thoughts and death threats she sends out: "oh it wasn't me, it was my quirky headmate! lols"

Now we just need to wait until Vade discovers more popular things to be oppressed by. (Theres things like transethnic, transfat, and transabled. I'm gonna empty my stomach somewhere right now.)

Also, trying to write up an addition to the article about kenneth. I would need some more facts/proof though.

[EDIT] Annnnd done with the addition. Any comments or suggestions are much welcome.
I want to meet the polite, calm and collected one.

Organic Fapcup

kiwifarms.net

[EDIT] Annnnd done with the addition. Any comments or suggestions are much welcome.
"homocidal" thoughts?

Infinity

I feel trapped, like a moth in a bath
kiwifarms.net
Vade doesn't need to be transfat, she is already a bit... Ahem... Heavy

But I suppose there's that beautiful Fat Acceptance bandwagon she could hitch her train wreck to.

My next bet is on some transethnic crap, probably like a black head mate or something, so she can leech of Ferguson to her full potential.

BriarHeart

Literally Somebody
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Vade redid her about page.

razkin.tumblr.com 2014-11-28 10 1 40.png

Points of interest:

- Vade apparently now has self-diagnosed AVPD, or Avoidant Personality Disorder, which includes the following symptoms:
The National Library of Medicine said:
People with this disorder cannot stop thinking about their own shortcomings. They form relationships with other people only if they believe they will not be rejected. Loss and rejection are so painful that these people choose to be lonely rather than risk trying to connect with others.

A person with avoidant personality disorder may:
  • Be easily hurt when people criticize or disapprove of them
  • Hold back too much inintimate [sic] relationships
  • Be reluctant to become involved with people
  • Avoid activities or jobs that involve contact with others
  • Be shy in social situations out of fear of doing something wrong
  • Make potential difficulties seem worse than they are
  • Hold the view they are not good socially, not as good as other people, or unappealing
:story:

- Vade no longer identifies as any gender, sexuality, or romantic orientation, which means (I assume) that she can no longer be misgendered. Fennec-god help you if you reblog people kissing, though.

- Vade smokes lots of cigarettes, gets blazed and self-harms because she "loves to destroy [her]self," not because she has poor impulse control, an unwillingness to tolerate delayed gratification, or attention-seeking behaviors, oh no, not at all.

-Vade wants to be tagged in pictures of fennec foxes, presumably because, as god of all fennec foxes, she is at one with her people and is actually every fennec fox ever at the same time.

Now you know! And knowing is half the battle.

Mechanism Eight

Give us eyes.
kiwifarms.net
The delusions of godhood are growing and spreading in a manner akin to a disease.

And they're letting it take over their lives willingly.

...How exactly is the fucker still intelligent enough to breathe?

• Feels
Reactions: GREEDY FIREMAN

lolwut

Spoopless in Salamanca
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Not sure if you were here for it, but we were the the whole inspiration for Tero. She made that one after we refused to get on our knees for the fennec-god.

cluelessly

not great, not terrible
kiwifarms.net
Her new about proves more than ever she isn't trans. Not identifying with any gender is probably the maximum level of oppression/trans trendy she could think of. But if she doesn't "identify with any gender" I guess that means she can't claim her "haters" are transphobic anymore, since the whole point of being trans is you identify with a sex you weren't born with.

Jaimas

Come With Me if You Want to Live
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 9917

Points of interest:

- Vade apparently now has self-diagnosed AVPD, or Avoidant Personality Disorder, which includes the following symptoms:

- Vade no longer identifies as any gender, sexuality, or romantic orientation, which means (I assume) that she can no longer be misgendered. Fennec-god help you if you reblog people kissing, though.

- Vade smokes lots of cigarettes, gets blazed and self-harms because she "loves to destroy [her]self," not because she has poor impulse control, an unwillingness to tolerate delayed gratification, or attention-seeking behaviors, oh no, not at all.

-Vade wants to be tagged in pictures of fennec foxes, presumably because, as god of all fennec foxes, she is at one with her people and is actually every fennec fox ever at the same time.

Aaaaand acquired for the Wiki....

Seriously, you guys are a font of awesome. Thanks.

Holy shit, you guys, did you see what I see on that one?

Vade claims to be CAFAB.

That stands for "Coersively Assigned Female At Birth." As in, with surgery.

Last edited:

Pitou

Exceed your limits!
kiwifarms.net
Don't most people who identify as no sex or gender usually just call themselves agender...? That ain't trans.

Oh Vade, you silly willy!

Reactions: fishercat

VadeFoxkin

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 9917

Points of interest:

IF you are a person who actually struggles with depression and indulge in destructive behaviours, you don't use them as bragging points. You feel DISGUSTED with yourself because of them, and you truly hate yourself for doing them, and unable to cope in any other way. YOU DO NOT say "look at me! i do all these things because i love hurting myself! PITY ME"

Vade changes everything more often than a reasonable person is expected to change their underwear, and the results are more disgusting than filthy underpants.

Also, not feeling any gender is agender, which is a thing, and no, it is not trans. Looks like Vade is slowly destroying the persona (oh excuse me, fennecsona) that she has created around herself. Her world is literally crumbling apart.

Pardon my double posting, but.
What happened to the "asexual because of trauma" vade? hm kissing, huh?
God damn if someone even mentions his name, but when Vade dreams about him... Interesting, to say the least.
This dream is a disgrace to kenneth, seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino