Snowflake Alyssa Waldrop / Vade / Scoutgender / AutisticLeafeon / SpiritLore / Zexper - Kiwi Farms' Favorite Otherkin Tumblrina

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's funny. She contacted me a small handful of months ago, and our conversation was quite nice. She even helped me fiscally because I was in a terrible spot.
She has a lot of little tricks like this to help win people over. Bit of sincere advice?
Be careful. Nothing Alyssa does or says is without an angle.

I realize you feel some level of guilt, but ask anyone who was here for the shitshow and they'll tell you the same.
Vade is an evil little shit. She's an emotional vacuum that breaks everything she touches. She was born that way, she's that way now, and she'll damn sure die that way, and nothing you, the Farms, or any of her imagined slights ever did has any effect on that.

There's a weird idea that we "create monsters", but if you really study people, that's simply not true.
Being a shithead is more or less a product of simple dysfunction and the choices we make. It's not some series of events that changes someone. Toss a good person down the stairs, and you'll get a good person with a few bruises.

Vade isn't broken because someone broke her. She's broken because she likes being this way. If you dial back in this thread, she directly admitted to @Meowthkip that she regrets nothing, wishes she could've gotten away with it longer, and only apologizes to avoid retribution or consequence.

Emo Crow Fumikage

STONE OCEAN ANIME CONFIRMED HOLY SHIT
kiwifarms.net
Probably an entry-level question but, is Vade still active and causing any kind of shit anywhere?
I've read this in it's entirety and come back every so often to skim through it when I'm bored. It's some fascinating shit.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Probably an entry-level question but, is Vade still active and causing any kind of shit anywhere?
I've read this in it's entirety and come back every so often to skim through it when I'm bored. It's some fascinating shit.

She'll pop up on Twitter sometimes to talk shit about me, but other than that she's toothless at this point.

Jaimas

HUP HUP HUP HUP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Vade had some socks on Tumblr, but she's been completely defanged and thus far has kept her profile minimal. She struggles to keep a low profile because after we tore her to shreds, everyone could see exactly what she was, and the fact that she would turn anything she got control of into a platform to attack people with meant only her obiters wanted anything to do with her.

She's mostly active on Twitter now. She's learned nothing, and will likely go to the grave refusing to believe she did anything wrong.

Emo Crow Fumikage

kiwifarms.net
She'll pop up on Twitter sometimes to talk shit about me, but other than that she's toothless at this point.
Wow, what an honor to be quoted directly by the man himself. I know this is super old but I’m sorry you had to go through all this. Fucking ridiculous that she’s still talking shit about you despite the bulk of all this having happened years prior.

She's mostly active on Twitter now. She's learned nothing, and will likely go to the grave refusing to believe she did anything wrong.
Reading this thread, I get the feeling that that will be the case. At least she seems to have significantly dialed down the autism.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If only I had been invested in Vade while this whole thing had been happening. Shame I missed out on so much.
Honestly, the funniest part of the Tero deal was that it wasn't a joke. Alyssa created an edgy evil goth persona and people legitimately liked it better than her. Tero was a giant hilarious edgelord, but wasn't such a whinging pussy about every little goddamn thing people said. When she was pretending to be Tero, she'd legit brush off people picking on her.
She created an imaginary friend, and it then became more balanced and better liked than her.
Now that's fucking funny.

Emo Crow Fumikage

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if powerlevel, but this is old info about me so might as well.
When I was in maybe 6th grade, I made up a voice in my head that I would talk to in my head and who was my friend (emphasis on “made up”). I never pretended to be that other person because even then, I knew people would think it was fucking stupid. I’m not sure why I did it, and I don’t think it lasted very long, but I know that the whole time, I was aware that it was just pretend. I guess there wasn’t really a point to this post, just something this thread kinda reminded me of.
Once or twice. When Alyssa realized that we were treating it like a joke she got pissed off and left.
None of you would happen to have posts made by Tero/Alyssa here on the Farms, if she ever did?

Last edited:

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
When I was in maybe 6th grade, I made up a voice in my head that I would talk to in my head and who was my friend (emphasis on “made up”). I never pretended to be that other person because even then, I knew people would think it was fucking stupid. I’m not sure why I did it, and I don’t think it lasted very long, but I know that the whole time, I was aware that it was just pretend. I guess there wasn’t really a point to this post, just something this thread kinda reminded me of.

None of you would happen to have posts made by Tero/Alyssa here on the Farms, if she ever did?

They're in this very thread, I believe.

Jaimas

HUP HUP HUP HUP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The tumblr's still around if never updated.