Snowflake Alyssa Waldrop / Vade / Scoutgender / AutisticLeafeon / SpiritLore / Zexper - Kiwi Farms' Favorite Otherkin Tumblrina

Emo Crow Fumikage

STONE OCEAN ANIME CONFIRMED HOLY SHIT
kiwifarms.net

Jaimas

HUP HUP HUP HUP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to dig up a dead thread, but I just spent actual weeks reading every single post and wow. What a ride. Quite the coincidence too considering Vade mentions popped up on my tumblr dashboard a few days ago!

She will never live this down. Anyways, I thank y’all for my entertainment.

The ages pass, but mocking the term Snarlgender remains an eternal pleasure.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
0883A77C-C41A-4739-B9DF-43C41FD217A2.jpeg

Added "Zexper" to the thread title because I am a petty bitch.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1566446803336.png

I was talking about this the other day, but the real thing with Vade, and I think she tries to ignore it on some level, is that she can never walk away from this.
This isn't something where she can piss off to another username, keep her head low, and call it a day. The same attention seeking, self-aggrandizing urges that fueled her popularity now keep her cemented to her past.
She will never be able to not mention snarlgender, TF2IsProblematic, or any of the other "accomplishments" that marked her heyday, and because of this, she can never really wash her hands of this.

Most of the other old cows from that day? They learned, if not to be better people, to be more cautious ones. They jumped ship, changed their usernames, kept out of drama, cut ties, avoided mentioning things that'd tie them to their old identities.
Vade? Vade will only ever be Vade. And that's why 5 years later people are still able to grab her ass.

Neferpitou!

it's actually an ant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fennec fox god Vade has minor crytyping episode after interacting with one of her loyal subjects.
0EA5AA77-5010-4193-9436-8E76DB380BB2.jpeg

4F7E7E86-7150-45CB-AD1A-7838CED2E287.jpeg

Animal lover Vade shows how little she understands about fishkeeping by lamenting this is her bettas “fave spot.” Does not realize bettas do this when their tank is too empty and doesn’t have enough hiding spots.
FDAA0C05-D6AB-4687-ADA1-9BE92679EDF2.jpeg

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vade in and of herself is an unflattering person.
Also, why is that burger gray???
She probably boiled the meat; I remember being that stupid when I first cooked as a tween too. I rather quickly realized how bad an idea that is.

Either that or was so lazy and dumb she let it go bad and ate it anyway due to having no standards.

Emo Crow Fumikage

STONE OCEAN ANIME CONFIRMED HOLY SHIT
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if worth necroing the thread for, but something of mild interest to me is that Tero's blog has apparently been deleted. The only reason I find this particularly interesting is because the link to Tero's blog was functional when I was linked to it here in May 2019. I just checked it out of curiosity today and it just redirects you to the "Not found" page. I wonder when Vade deleted it, and why?
Since I'm here, I might as well post some caps from Vade's Twitter that I found amusing.
vade maybe.jpgis this Vade? she's looking... better, I guess?
ok1.PNGok2.PNGDoes anyone know what she's talking about?
oops.PNGI guess she's still doing weed. Given her poor financial situations in the past, I wonder how she's doing these days?

Trombonista

Free drinks for everyone who saw him threaten me!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if worth necroing the thread for, but something of mild interest to me is that Tero's blog has apparently been deleted. The only reason I find this particularly interesting is because the link to Tero's blog was functional when I was linked to it here in May 2019. I just checked it out of curiosity today and it just redirects you to the "Not found" page. I wonder when Vade deleted it, and why?
Since I'm here, I might as well post some caps from Vade's Twitter that I found amusing.
View attachment 1760934is this Vade? she's looking... better, I guess?
View attachment 1760936View attachment 1760938Does anyone know what she's talking about?
View attachment 1760950I guess she's still doing weed. Given her poor financial situations in the past, I wonder how she's doing these days?
RIP Tero 2014-2019/20

It's always sad when a parent outlives their child.