Snowflake Alyssa Waldrop / Vade / Scoutgender / AutisticLeafeon / SpiritLore / Zexper - Kiwi Farms' Favorite Otherkin Tumblrina

Emo Crow Fumikage

STONE OCEAN ANIME CONFIRMED HOLY SHIT
kiwifarms.net
RIP Tero 2014-2019/20

It's always sad when a parent outlives their child.
Aww, cheer up. At least we have Vade's other alter, Noah... Who hasn't posted since maybe March 2017... And Vade seems to have completely forgotten about...
https://twitter.com/nyoahfence (archived just in case: https://archive.md/BYke4)

I think he was mentioned earlier in the thread, along with Vade's still-active but now abandoned Tumblr. She's still sorta active on Twitter and there seems to be no mention of kin shit or headmates these days; I wonder if she finally realized how dumb it was and dropped it. Or maybe she just forgot.
She still retweets fennec stuff, though.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Aww, cheer up. At least we have Vade's other alter, Noah... Who hasn't posted since maybe March 2017... And Vade seems to have completely forgotten about...
I wonder why someone with genuine other identities would just literally forget about them entirely when that whole fake DID shit went out of style. It's almost like they never actually really existed.

Emo Crow Fumikage

kiwifarms.net
I wonder why someone with genuine other identities would just literally forget about them entirely when that whole fake DID shit went out of style. It's almost like they never actually really existed.
It's almost like... She never had DID at all! gasp.
I don't know if she still stalks this thread at all since it's mostly dead these days but I would laugh if she did happen to see any of this and decided to do the headmates thing again. These crazies seem to be popping up again, if threads like this are anything to go by?

Pandamic

Gör det nu!
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what she's talking about?
Ace Attorney.

In Dual Destinies, the character Robin was made to act male by her parenrs and is relieved when the truth comes out and she doesn't have to pretend anymore.

And in Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright, a girl named Jean has to pretend to be a boy to hide the fact that she's a witch.

That's what she's complaining about. Just wait until she gets to Spirit of Justice, which has a character with a split personality.

Emo Crow Fumikage

kiwifarms.net
Ace Attorney.

In Dual Destinies, the character Robin was made to act male by her parenrs and is relieved when the truth comes out and she doesn't have to pretend anymore.

And in Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright, a girl named Jean has to pretend to be a boy to hide the fact that she's a witch.

That's what she's complaining about. Just wait until she gets to Spirit of Justice, which has a character with a split personality.
Oh no, what if she picks up the headmate bullshit again?
Do you think we could see Tero?

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
Why did I look through this thread? There’s lolcow, and then there’s worthless piece of shit. Good thing it got defanged though. No way Alyssa is happy with that.

Emo Crow Fumikage

kiwifarms.net
Why did I look through this thread? There’s lolcow, and then there’s worthless piece of shit. Good thing it got defanged though. No way Alyssa is happy with that.
There are probably far worse people than Alyssa. There always are. However, Alyssa absolutely was pretty despicable back when she was relevant (she still posts on Twitter but she's not particularly interesting).