am i a weight loss channel? - 08/05/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

MarvelousMess

Destroy the architecture...
kiwifarms.net
6k mattress - Hell yeah let’s get it.
New camera to do something she considers her job - Uhhh I dunno maybe I’ll take the plunge.

Never change Amber.
Edit: I looked up the camera, and it’s $749.99
6k mattress - Hell yeah let’s get it.
New camera to do something she considers her job - Uhhh I dunno maybe I’ll take the plunge.

Never change Amber.
Edit: I looked up the camera, and it’s $749.99
You know she will get the camera then after a short bit decide it’s just a hassle to film with and it will collect dust like her last camera.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
lmao @ her "eat with me and mukbangs are different" logic

and we (and she knows) she can never stick to a schedule, she'll upload whenever the fuck she wants and what she wants, she acts like she gives a fuck about getting bad comments whenever she shows what she eats while when she's been uploading daily mukbangs before with trolling thumbnails specifically to get hate in her comments... she loves negative attention

and why the fuck is it so bright

Wasted Youth

kiwifarms.net
She has been wanting to make her channel positive for ages. I don't know what she means by that? I suppose she wants to keep some of the commenters that are cheering her on happy but then, she just ate candy. Her new supporters are going to quickly turn on her when she starts mookbongs again.

EDIT - she obviously wont be fitting in that MRI

Her complaining about the camera’s lighting even though she has the ability to change it...

Getting a new one won’t change anything if you still up the brightness so that we can’t see your dark circles!
She has so much time to learn how to shoot a decent vlog by now.

Kitsunehime

your friendly Neighborhood Ger-man XD
kiwifarms.net
i wrote this comment on her new Video...it got deleted..again and again XD

"i swear you got reversed Body Dysmorphia...when you check out yourself in the Camera then you think you are a dainty lil kween...you give such an arrogant cunty vibe sometimes...i don t want to know how you would be, when you would really lose all your weight O.o....i will rewrite this no matter how often you delete it =) "
not very open to critic our Gal...bummer XD

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Making her channel positive for her, means all the comments would be extreme ass-patty. Nothing she ever said on any topic would be questioned & she would be loved & looked up to because she's such a quirky innovator, a talented film editor, cook, shopper & producer of quality ASMR.

Bear in mind, no matter how much she whines about the negativity of her audience; she loves it. What she fears more than anything else is no engagement, crickets.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lmao @ her "eat with me and mukbangs are different" logic

and we (and she knows) she can never stick to a schedule, she'll upload whenever the fuck she wants and what she wants, she acts like she gives a fuck about getting bad comments whenever she shows what she eats while when she's been uploading daily mukbangs before with trolling thumbnails specifically to get hate in her comments... she loves negative attention

and why the fuck is it so bright
She finally got that lite-een situation resolved, booboo

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
The only thing she is capable of losing is useless internal organs and maybe a foot or two when Lord Beetus comes to sweep her off her feet.
I don’t think that’s fair. Amber’s capable of losing lots of things. I even made a list for it:

1. Her hair
2. Other people’s cats
3. Her own challenges that she sets for herself
4. Braincells
5. Subscribers
6. Destiny :tomgirl:

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
1596689521147.png

Yikes..

Balding and being a male sucks, but balding and being female has to be the worst.

She’s losing her precious hair she has adored so much because it takes away from her obesity (not really), all because she couldn’t put the fork down.

I’m sorry for the huge photo because phone..

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
If you actively avoid washing your hair for 2 months and only tying it in a poop bun because you're too lazy I can but only assume you don't really care about her hair and I doubt she cares if she'll go bald. It'll be fun to see how she'll try to hide it but at the same time she might just not.
It’s okay, the depression she gets from her hair loss, she can just eat her feelings away.. oh wait she’s already doing that.

Tags
None