am i a weight loss channel? - 08/05/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Erins Wifey

What cereal is that?
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure someone has said this, but, Beefy looks like Andy Milonaokis(sp).... She is an amorphous blob at this point and is honestly looking like “Pat”, too. No tiddies, flat ass, men’s clothes, full beard... Have you ever looked at a couple and thought about them having some boom boom, sexy time?? Like, I think my brain fried because I honestly can’t picture these two being sexual at all. I’m ready for my puzzle pieces now.....

Thumb Butler

kiwifarms.net
I’m sure someone has said this, but, Beefy looks like Andy Milonaokis(sp).... She is an amorphous blob at this point and is honestly looking like “Pat”, too. No tiddies, flat ass, men’s clothes, full beard... Have you ever looked at a couple and thought about them having some boom boom, sexy time?? Like, I think my brain fried because I honestly can’t picture these two being sexual at all. I’m ready for my puzzle pieces now.....
That's the look Becky is going for. Wasn't Becky's previous girlfriend massive and very Pat-like?

SickNastyBastard

Grift Gang of Uncle Chang #Grift4ChangBux
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her channel does a service to show the decline and decimation of a woman who can not give up chocolate in the face of death. It is a series showcasing the zenith of addiction. She is disgusting, unhealthy and completely unfit to be anything other than used like a Tokio Kid caricature in a WW2 propaganda poster. You know what? I'm drafting one, maybe Hambergin Reeks? Gimme some nicknames for fat fucks caricatures.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
Id say that’s why she did this, this is prime haydur bait. If she wasn’t blacklisted for muh cancer, Charlie Gold, Zachary and others would be foaming at the mouth.
I love it - she did this to goad the haters - I think it is hilarious - Are we really going to angry and upset about her doing everything that she has always done and the reason this forum exists - Fuck it - ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

that cackle she did when she asked if her channel is a weight loss one says (imo) that she doesn't really give a fuck about losing weight and might actually enjoy or at the very least be fine with the size she is now which is scary to think of
She knows exactly what she is doing - or she is totally mental for reals - either way I am buying a job lot of popcorn

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
The camera and lighting talk is annoying. I do not think she ever spent the $30 on a cheap tripod. She parks her cameras on piles of junk. The lighting issues could be fixed by learning proper recording settings (umm... auto!) and investing in a decent set of studio lights. How she has done this for years without learning this says everything.

Her acceptance of super morbid obesity is a bit chilling. Becky is catching up to her as well. What happens when both of them are too fat to wipe each other?

The question of "is weight loss channel" is tryna gauge if she can safely move to mook bongs and showing off "loose" Torrid clothes for the viewers with fetishes. She knows the focus has never been weight loss, but the charade is why people watched.
She cannot count calories but she wants to do weight watchers? Those are pretty much the same things. WW just converts meals into smaller numbers. Can she not use MFP? I don't get it lol
Weight Watchers (now "WW") allows her to cheat more easily and then takes the blame for her failures. Her only out with calories is lying. "I only had 2000 kcal every day for a month. I do not know why I gained weights!!!" Weight Watchers "lets" her eat poorly. It all goes back to the chicken thing. Skinless chicken breast is a zero point food for weight watchers "blue" and "purple" programs. You can eat all the skinless (non-fried) chicken you want because protein will cause satiety before you consume lots of calories. And shrimp, crab, fish, and turkey too. She will use this to justify justify eating her crab rangoons, shrimp slathered in fat and sugar, and deep fried chicken parts. Weight Watchers said it was okay! Chicken, crab, and shrimp are zero points! WW, portrayed as some type of magic spell, just does not work for her. She knows what works for her.

Last edited:
Tags
None