am i a weight loss channel? - 08/05/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1498887View attachment 1498888

her half eating candies while chewing with her mouth open while talking was gross
I could just be pulling a boomer here, but it seems so bizarre to me watching somebody who's almost 30 just shovel candy into their face.

I might be an outlier, but very rarely do I eat candy anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I'll have a piece of candy every once in awhile, but usually candy for me is reserved for Holidays like Christmas were mostly homemade, and of course Halloween when it's mostly Hershey Chocolate bars.

Or going to the movie theater. But usually I go to a movie theater that allows me to drink so candy is usually foregone for alcohol.

I guess I just grew out of wanting to eat candy and it's just weird seeing another adult eat so much of it.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or is she acting up so the reaction channels come back? She (unlike FB) loves the attention they give her- textbook narcissist. I’m sure she loves watching compilations of herself and they also must send a lot of traffic her way. I would not be surprised if she misses them.
Yes thats her tactic, and she thinks folks cant tell. Shes really wanting Michael and Zachary to come back but me thinks they have checked out. Michaels last react was in January and he seemed like he wasnt interested anymore and Zach makes other content now. I'm honestly down for a era where amber pathetically tries poking the bear of people that have gone back to there normal lives.

I think she should go fast food mukbang route but thats just me

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber's channel will always be what it always has been--her getting fatter while spending obscene amounts of money on stupid tat that she'll show once and never be seen again. She is incapable of doing anything else.
Looking forward to the inevitable decline of her "career" and the massive amount of panic that will ensue.
THAT will be content worth watching (with adblock, of course).

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure someone has said this, but, Beefy looks like Andy Milonaokis(sp).... She is an amorphous blob at this point and is honestly looking like “Pat”, too. No tiddies, flat ass, men’s clothes, full beard... Have you ever looked at a couple and thought about them having some boom boom, sexy time?? Like, I think my brain fried because I honestly can’t picture these two being sexual at all. I’m ready for my puzzle pieces now.....
Gorl...

Fuck off with this gaslighting rhetorical question title shit, Amber. No laygs? No watch!

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No matter what she claims her channel is about, all it will ever be is an excuse to eye fuck herself in the camera while proclaiming that she knows what works for her boo boo and acting like a mentally stunted 12 year old. Becky will continue to make appearances to affirm that Amber is the pretty, feminine one of the pair and we will continue to demand that she show laaaaygs.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
Whats more important? Blood circulation to your fingers or signalling to the world your gay
true true.
Becky should consider putting them around her neck so we can see if she has one.
Could also help Amber train Becky more, kinda like Cormorant fishing and Beck could loose weight because she cant fuckin deep throat her burritos anymore.

666.jpg

Becky as a Cormorant fishing bird

Attachments

Last edited:

Ozul

Please be my friend
kiwifarms.net
Her wasteful disposition shouldn't surprise me anymore but it still infuriates me every time she displays it.
She had a nice ass expensive ass camera that she treated like junk, and when it has an issue, instead of fixing it she jumps straight to buying a new one. The reason there is so much garbage in the sea and landfills is because of people like her and her "Buy new shit instead of fixing it" mentality.

I mean, during the move, she gave away half her stuff to the fags, meth momma and undoubtedly D&D. Just to what? Buy a new one? Why did she give her air fryer away then instantly purchase a new one? It's always more more more with zero appreciation for anything she already has. No doubt in my mind that in the past few years she has given away or thrown away over $20,000 worth of stuff. Buying new shit won't make you a new person.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Her wasteful disposition shouldn't surprise me anymore but it still infuriates me every time she displays it.
She had a nice ass expensive ass camera that she treated like junk, and when it has an issue, instead of fixing it she jumps straight to buying a new one. The reason there is so much garbage in the sea and landfills is because of people like her and her "Buy new shit instead of fixing it" mentality.

I mean, during the move, she gave away half her stuff to the fags, meth momma and undoubtedly D&D. Just to what? Buy a new one? Why did she give her air fryer away then instantly purchase a new one? It's always more more more with zero appreciation for anything she already has. No doubt in my mind that in the past few years she has given away or thrown away over $20,000 worth of stuff. Buying new shit won't make you a new person.
It’s almost like she’s addicted to senseless, relentless consumption or something. Weird, I know; you’d never tell by looking at her.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
So, what are we having now? Her new fandangle schedule did not last as long as Operation CurvyCaloriies. We found out that she will be back on WW and she expects that "this time", it will work. Also, from her Twitter account, we know that her modus operandi about eating is "NO Restriction". Everyone knows that a weight loss programme where the individual has no restriction on the type and amount of food is a recipe for success.

Impossible Brutality

Stop oppressing me!
kiwifarms.net
She just needs to post back to back to back mookbongs, and that will rile up the reaction channels again.
You know she has them pre recorded and ready to go, just waiting for the perfect time to strike.
Gorl pleez, Everytime this sow eats Is a fucking mookbang.

Good ol necky is already looking like a TMNT or streets of rage miniboss. She keeps going she could be casted in the next resident evil hillbilly game, even with a good achievement name. "My necky of the woods - 50G"

Tags
None