am i a weight loss channel? - 08/05/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
I love how she always has to belittle Becky and says Becky doesnt understand how to count points or calories. Amber literally eats the food first than searches on the ww app how many points it was, defeating the purpose of staying within the point range. She ate a big Mac meal like a month or 2 ago and then after eating it saw how many fucking points it was.

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
"Goodwill is like...probably doing a happy dance because they now have tons of clothes for plus size people."

No, Goodwill is trying to figure out if her dress is a bed sheet or a tablecloth.
Goodwill is like, probably rolling their eyes because oversized tablecloths from whales are the only clothes they ever get

FunkyFupa

kiwifarms.net
I love how she always has to belittle Becky and says Becky doesnt understand how to count points or calories. Amber literally eats the food first than searches on the ww app how many points it was, defeating the purpose of staying within the point range. She ate a big Mac meal like a month or 2 ago and then after eating it saw how many fucking points it was.
But Becky doesn't understand nutrition like Big Al does.

Tags
None