am I getting weight loss surgery? |grwm - 04/02/21

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
Having a clear foundation line is bad but what do you do when your neck and chin are merged?

Screenshot 2021-04-02 at 4.34.38 PM.png

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
She isn't "taking the steps" to do anything because she can't fucking walk. I think we've all come to accept now that as long as Amber is alive, she'll see nothing wrong with her actions, her weight or her sad life, because... she's still alive. It's just a matter of time now until the righteous attitude she's chosen becomes the literal mountain she'll die on. A life wasted by a stubborn, smug mindset but thankfully lived out for all to see.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
As with most clickbait titles in the form of a question, the answer is no.

We all know, LiarLynn, that you were ready to walk into that WLS office and plunk down 30K of your hard earned working eating bux. Don't try to fucking lie to us that you've never wanted it. You're a lazy shitbag always looking for the easy way out of things.

Having a clear foundation line is bad but what do you do when your neck and chin are merged?

View attachment 2052786

Fat.

shameful existence

curbing exposure to ugly
kiwifarms.net
She needs that push to eat reasonably and do therapy. She's still looking for motivation after going through cancer and losing the ability to have a child, because she thinks she only needs that one special spark to then white-knuckle it down to 200lbs.
She'd benefit so much from someone talking to her about how human psychology works - especially for damaged people. And from listening to them.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her usual click bait. Love the way she's smug about 'nobody else having documented weight gain' on social media the way she has, as if it was a deliberate strategy on her part as opposed to unadulterated greed.

"Big brain full of knowledge" - luckily I had just set my drink down on the table or that would have been another ruined keyboard.

Taking steps towards weight loss surgery... reminds me of one of her New Year's Resolutions in which she was going to THINK about college.

She's absolutely out of ideas for videos - she's done diet cycling to death, mukbangs are boring & her Torrid hauls are so badly done - you'd swear they were parody.

There are a ton of cows out there with far fresher milk.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
This is the ramblings of somebody who has absolutely nothing to say. Most of this video was just her saying words that don’t mean anything. When she lies, she uses the smug valley girl voice more often than not. She’s literally not doing anything besides sitting on her couch and uploading old content. She’s not getting surgery, she’s not taking the steps to get surgery, she’s not doing anything. She probably went to an appointment to talk to another surgeon thinking that if she keeps doctor shopping, someone will eventually do it on her terms and she was turned down again.

The only reason she’s uploading videos at this point is because she has no other option for money. She knows that if she goes on government assistance, she’s not gonna be able to afford even 10% of her lifestyle. She’s just hanging onto her YouTube channel as long as she possibly can and she’ll say whatever she has to in order to keep people watching.

I’ve said it several times, and I’ll say it again:

The only exciting thing that will ever happen with this channel is people not watching it anymore. When she realizes that her time is up and she has nothing else to offer, not even trolling, then it will become entertaining. As of right now, I’m not even sure why her viewers keep watching. I can see staying subscribed and coming back if something actually happens that is of interest, but the people that show up every time she uploads hoping that she’ll read one of their comments are absolutely retarded. At this point, anyone who thinks that she’s doing anything besides baiting for money is a lost cause.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
Get ready with me? Where is this stagnant pool of flesh going that requires a face of make-up?

Without droning on about it, someone in my family had weight loss surgery and it has resulted in life long problems even though the relative in question eats less than the average person now (due to not being able to physically eat any more than what she can).

Fambo would most likely kill herself if she had the surgery by shovelling food into her maw despite the pain and discomfort she would be feeling. If this kind of surgery can still mess people up who change their diet completely and follow all of the rules etc, she would die.

I can't see how any doctor worth his salt would allow it.

Also ''Marc Jake - Ups''.
And ''anass - teezia''.

You've not ''done'' any diets you silly cunt. They've never lasted more than a day because you're a greedy slug. She's unbearable, acting like a seasoned weight loss expert.
Weight loss surgery is NOT for people like her, it's for people who want to change and be healthy. People who can follow the rules.

sophiexeon

kiwifarms.net
This is the ramblings of somebody who has absolutely nothing to say. Most of this video was just her saying words that don’t mean anything. When she lies, she uses the smug valley girl voice more often than not. She’s literally not doing anything besides sitting on her couch and uploading old content. She’s not getting surgery, she’s not taking the steps to get surgery, she’s not doing anything. She probably went to an appointment to talk to another surgeon thinking that if she keeps doctor shopping, someone will eventually do it on her terms and she was turned down again.

The only reason she’s uploading videos at this point is because she has no other option for money. She knows that if she goes on government assistance, she’s not gonna be able to afford even 10% of her lifestyle. She’s just hanging onto her YouTube channel as long as she possibly can and she’ll say whatever she has to in order to keep people watching.

I’ve said it several times, and I’ll say it again:

The only exciting thing that will ever happen with this channel is people not watching it anymore. When she realizes that her time is up and she has nothing else to offer, not even trolling, then it will become entertaining. As of right now, I’m not even sure why her viewers keep watching. I can see staying subscribed and coming back if something actually happens that is of interest, but the people that show up every time she uploads hoping that she’ll read one of their comments are absolutely retarded. At this point, anyone who thinks that she’s doing anything besides baiting for money is a lost cause.
I think a lot of them would just check the video's comments, but that still counts in view count.

Maybe one day we'll find a more interesting trainwreck and that's when her channel will start dying. Her channel's capacity to keep living is limited in the amount of trainwrecks she can produce and it seems we're starting to hit the limit. The failed diet narrative has become boring so she took it on another level: Failing the diet on day 1 and quitting on day 2.

Some stuff that she can do for views:
- break up saga
- cancer journey update
- actually losing weight
- wedding vlog

Mildly interesting ones:
- pets vlog
- becky vlogging

Stuff that always kinda sell:
- exercise with me
- massive mukbang
- what i truly eat in a day

But even those have limited use.

I guess this explains why she hasn't been putting as much content?

The YouTube gig has been milked enough as well. Becky + Amber can probably live off of the money that Amber already made. There's really no more point making more videos and money when you know in a couple of years, your neglect of physical and mental health will inevitably get to you. This is the reality and Amber being self-focused thinking she's the main character, she's probably already thought of this.

alpro whore

kiwifarms.net
'anxiety medicine' do you say amber?

not sure what her armchair doctor has prescribed her with in buttfuck kentucky, but in the UK there's only a few medications prescribed strictly for anxiety. beta-blockers are usually prescribed first, but only stop the physical symptom of the heart racing. no mental symptoms, and they carry a lot of physical side effects. i imagine if you're amber's size, slowing your heart rate would not be Peachy.

the other main option? benzos.
unless she's claming whatever antidepressant to be an anti-anxiety (which is never their main target, SSRIs boost serotonin and as a knock-on people feel better and therefore less anxious) then i wonder if our gorl has been prescribed a stack o' benzos.

could be entertaining. benzolynn, possibly followed by withdrawallynn. and boy if she's on benzos and just stops and starts them like she famously does with medication, she's in for hell.

Nadhezda™

kiwifarms.net
What happens when Amberlynn has ANOTHER major medical event (seeing as having literal cancer didn't seem to push her to rapidly lose weight to prevent more comorbidities due to obesity) and can't just recover from it via a surgery as she did with her hysterectomy ?

Will she still troll with interspersed videos with titles 'MY HEALTH JOURNEY | I NEED SUPPORT' followed by snarky, smug mukbangs in which she purposely sticks her tongue out and lowers the (definitely fried) food into her mouth while eyefucking the viewfinder to troll and provoke obviously negative reactions, which she'll then respond to with a video condescendingly reading entries from her journal about how hard the boolyeen is and how she's tryeen but it's the fault of concerned commenters that she will no longer be taking care of her health?

What kind of shit has to happen for her not to snark and troll? I know a lot of people, myself included, agree that she would likely never qualify for WLS due to her can't-do attitude and that even if she did, she would be in a lot of danger because she's high-risk for overeating and stretching her stomach out, risking ruptures and infections that could really damage her. But factually, setting aside her likelihood of not getting it and/or really fucking it up post-surgery, WLS is probably one of the only things that can really help someone her size. This sort of 'I'm workeen towards it... well, I'm takeen steps anyway' attitude is baffling coming from someone whose steps towards WLS should have been taken years ago.

When will the money that comes in from the views on Amberlynn's snarky, smug, and trolling videos not be worth it anymore? Because cancer didn't seem to quite make the grade. What will?

ETA: This video reminds me of that one where she scolded the viewers like a cunty, narcissistic mother and pissily refuted claims of doctor shopping. Same inflections and everything.