am I getting weight loss surgery? |grwm - 04/02/21

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
i just don’t get what she does all day that makes it impossible for her to film more. she sits around her house and eats. that’s basically all her content. the pre-recording makes even less sense because the uploads are inconsistent. if anything it just proves that a lot of her revelations and decisions are made emotionally, in short little bursts of clarity and then promptly ignored when she thinks better of it.

i guess that’s why she click baits and talks about things she knows will rile up her audience, like a new diet or WLS or a try on haul. those videos get engagement because they upset her viewers and she can probably make up the adsense money lost from taking long breaks.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
really? she wants to lose weight? are you sure? i think she knows her “weight loss journey” is the only thing that keeps her interesting and makes her money. she might have sincerely wanted to lose weight in the beginning, but i think now it’s become a part of her identity more than a real goal. she always seems happiest when she’s ignoring her weight, doing try on hauls, eating whatever she wants, and pretending she’s dainty and at MOST thirty pounds overweight.

i think she might have WANTED to lose weight, but after all these years of (not) trying and facing harassment she probably just isn’t in it anymore. even in the beginning of her channel she could stick to a diet for more than three days. it might have been a few weeks, but it was better than now.
Ambert does not want to control her diet or make any lifestyle changes. That does not mean she is happy as a giant fat slob. She her severe exercise intolerance and has complained of obesity related pain in the past. Her current size actually keeps her from doing what she wants to do, which is go around and eat, EAT, EAT!!! Her only pleasure is jamming cheap foodstuffs into the little hole in her giant round face. She is now so fat that even that simple activity is harder.

She would be perfectly happy being 300-350 pounds if she could eat 6000-10000kcal/day while remaining in that range. Amberlynn Reid does not want to be thin. She wants to be a weight where she can "experience" life, which to her means fried slop from chain restaurant. Her desired situation is impossible. Those who do not have the mind of a 10 year old realize that.
i just don’t get what she does all day that makes it impossible for her to film more. she sits around her house and eats. that’s basically all her content. the pre-recording makes even less sense because the uploads are inconsistent. if anything it just proves that a lot of her revelations and decisions are made emotionally, in short little bursts of clarity and then promptly ignored when she thinks better of it.

i guess that’s why she click baits and talks about things she knows will rile up her audience, like a new diet or WLS or a try on haul. those videos get engagement because they upset her viewers and she can probably make up the adsense money lost from taking long breaks.
She has no reason to do any more. Her scam works for her. She is too lazy and dumb to have a serious plan "b". If jewtube cut her off, she would have nothing. She has thought of patreon and only fans, as silly as it is gross. How would those actually work out for her though. Patreon would require work while she has maybe 1 angle that could work for lewds. Plus all the time needed to photoshop her body from monster in N64 game to normal human proportions.

Ambs has simple life goals. She will be happy as a proverbial pig in excrement as long as she has a roof over her head, a "gf" of questionable mental capacity to run errands and hose her down every so often, the ability to get take out seven times per day, and a little money left over to attempt to buy back the "love" of her previous mongoloid caretaker.

Fat Ambert is as lazy as she is dumb. She only puts in effort when she has to. She does not think about the future. Putting the $6000 she wasted on the bed into stock following the covid crash would have given her an extra $12,000 to $60,000 right now. She prefers to slide by with the belief she can do this for the rest of her life.

Last edited:

Ducky!

Don’t make me declare Jihad on you!
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why So far, for bariatric surgery, the patient has to be with a BMI greater than 40. I won’t get my calculator out but I predict that Amber rates well over 40, so she meets this criteria.
You are correct in the prediction that her BMI is over 40. It is 98 F9BCE435-DC40-4A82-81AD-1E79FC8B1AC8.jpeg
She is too heavy to go under general anesthesia. She will have to lose weight BEFORE the weight loss surgery. It is risky and in some cases, could jeopardize the physician. The time to get WLS was 200 pounds ago

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Self pay because no insurance
I wonder why she wants to be “self pay”, instead to have your insurer pay most of the bill. I’ve checked a few health insurers for their qualifications for surgery. So far, for bariatric surgery, the patient has to be with a BMI greater than 40. I won’t get my calculator out but I predict that Amber rates well over 40, so she meets this criteria. The second one is to have failed for 2 years in losing weight while enrolled in a medically supervised weight loss programme. One insurer states that Jenny Craig does not qualify. Well, she would be denied and was probably told during the last appointment with the surgeon. In reality, she did not chose to self-pay instead of having her insurance pay. She was denied.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I do not want be the one to call her a liar, but she is such a liar.
She's a textbook patholgical liar.

She wants to lose weight.
Disagree. She's far more in love with the idea of food than the idea of living to an old age. Her weight will kill her, just like other deathfats have been killed by theirs, and she simply doesn't care. She wants what she wants, when she wants it, because she's solely about what makes her happy in the moment. She has the attention span of a flea and does no long-range planning or ideation at all, no matter how many journals are in her "collective".

Badb33p

kiwifarms.net
I bet if a doctor approved her for surgery she'd be singing a different tune

She was denied surgery and was told she would have to put in the work. Which the work she'd have to put in is basic weightloss stuff - ie talk to a therapist, limit calories, exercise etc. She thinks that's too hard. Meanwhile she's "tried it all". Well Amber, apparently you haven't tried the basic shit.

Gorl just loves being obese.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She is lying that she did not want to have bariatric surgery. She was so happy to have an appointment with a surgeon 2 years ago to have the surgery. I do not remember why it did not work out; it had to do with not eating vegetables and have to eat beef jerky or something like this.

It is very hard to close the loop between her refusing to restrict the amount of food in her diet and removing any food from it, and having bariatric surgery that will require her to greatly restrict her food intake and will ban rice, pasta and other food she loves. I think that it would be better for her to go on a medically supervised weight loss programme instead of doing it half-cocked by herself. At least, she would be followed by medical professionals instead of Jenny Craig or Optavia sale agents.

FaggotNigger

Artist, Shiroufag, YariShifag, manchild
kiwifarms.net
After watching her weight loss surgery video, I would say: No, Amber lies again like most of her previous videos.
She has been previously making "plans" about her "weight loss" way too many times, yet she continues making herself fucking fatter. Whenever she said about "weight loss", all I think of is her refusal of reducing her own weight, and continuously shoving food into her mouth, increasing her weight; denying surgeries and make lies about it. No matter how much she tries to make claims about it, she would slowly killing her own weight like any other infamous deathfats would do to their weight, even if she is fluently aware of her weight and would still be enlightened by it, and will continuously doing it, refusing to stop it no matter how bad her health condition can get. It would be just a never-ending loop, unless if something bad that would affect Ambese's health.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
I bet if a doctor approved her for surgery she'd be singing a different toon.

She was denied surgery and was told she would have to put in the work. Which the work she'd have to put in is basic weightloss stuff - ie talk to a therapist, limit calories, exercise etc. She thinks that's too hard. Meanwhile she's "tried it all". Well Amber, apparently you haven't tried the basic shit.

Gorl just loves being obese.

I thought, maybe if she wanted the surgery she could just go to mexico and get it done

then I start thinking.. too fat for the plane, too fat for the car ride.. yea nevermind

kiwifarms.net
this is the first time I've heard the electrocuted story...surprised she doesn't mention it more often. she says she knows all about weight loss surgery, not sure why she hasn't tried the gastric balloons. is there a reason she wouldn't qualify for that one? that seems like it would be her safest option and to see if the full surgery would even work for her. even if she does keep eating with them in it's not like her stomach would rip open like right after surgery

mythirdfuckingaccount

kiwifarms.net
Is there an opposite of a power level because I am triggered by the knowledge that this worthless cunt has figured out eyeliner and I can’t. She has a skill that I want and cannot achieve.I need her to eat herself to death more quickly so I can pretend this never happened. Excuse me while I head over to the safe space known as Chantal .
Calm the fuck down.

Moogoogaipen

kiwifarms.net
Amber wants to lose weight only if she can do it by continuing to eat whatever she wants, how often she wants. She still hasn't grasped that this is not possible, she still hasn't grasped that she doesn't know anything about weightloss and that the problem is her, not the diets.

She's not getting WLS, she is just talking about it, which will work exactly how talking about her diets but not actually doing them works for her: it will give her a temporary sense of achievement (while also making her take the failure without beating herself up over it) and when she inevitably gets the "no" from the doctor or decides it's too much work/money/whatever she will be serene in accepting it because she will actually feel like she has "done" something when in fact, she has done nothing. And ofc, afterwards it will just be added to the list of things she's "tried" but haven't "worked for her".

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
at least she let it slip she's not actually seeing a therapist right now despite her saying previously that she's already "getting help"
and said she's going to reach 600 pounds without help (which she will never get)
This is the only thing that she said that was true. She went from 483 to 550 pounds in a matter of months if not weeks. Even if she starts therapy tomorrow, it would take quite a while before it leads to a meaningful resolution of her problems. Meanwhile, I expect that with reopening of the economy and restaurants, she will eat like there is no tomorrow, knowing that the surgery will cut her calories. It will not be hard for her to get herself to 600 pounds, just for her to tell us that it is a new chapter in her weight loss “journey”.

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
Disagree. She's far more in love with the idea of food than the idea of living to an old age. Her weight will kill her, just like other deathfats have been killed by theirs, and she simply doesn't care.
remember when she said she was fine dying from obesity because “people die all the time” and she would “die doing what she loved”? yeah. she’s BEYOND not giving a fuck. all of these new attempts and the re-upping of the cycle is purely for adsense.

nikocado might be a fat moron but his read on her was very accurate. she lies and fakes trying because she knows it upsets people. she goes out of her own way to be hated to make money off the views. she’s going to die from this eventually and she doesn’t care.

sophiexeon

kiwifarms.net
remember when she said she was fine dying from obesity because “people die all the time” and she would “die doing what she loved”? yeah. she’s BEYOND not giving a fuck. all of these new attempts and the re-upping of the cycle is purely for adsense.

nikocado might be a fat moron but his read on her was very accurate. she lies and fakes trying because she knows it upsets people. she goes out of her own way to be hated to make money off the views. she’s going to die from this eventually and she doesn’t care.
Does she not care or does she get a sense of high whenever she manipulates her viewers? I think getting attention is her addiction and it complements her food addiction as she gets more attention whenever she hits a new low point.

Sooner or later, she'll hit 600 lbs, cry about it (and get attention), while in process being able to indulge her food addiction.

Hmm, oh well. Can't wait to hear "some people are 600 lbs, they don't get hate."