am I getting weight loss surgery? |grwm - 04/02/21

Friendly Futa

kiwifarms.net
WLS is not a magic bullet, you know? You still have to work hard and apply yourself., just ask Boogie2988.

Not that it matters since you have to lose weight first to be eligible for it.

Big Al was electrocuted? Not enough, obviously.

Bet the house smelled like frying pork chops.
Thankfully you need a lot of voltage to electrocute an elephant.
Is there an opposite of a power level because I am triggered by the knowledge that this worthless cunt has figured out eyeliner and I can’t. She has a skill that I want and cannot achieve.I need her to eat herself to death more quickly so I can pretend this never happened. Excuse me while I head over to the safe space known as Chantal .
Be better.

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
WLS is not a magic bullet, you know? You still have to work hard and apply yourself., just ask Boogie2988.

Not that it matters since you have to lose weight first to be eligible for it.

Thankfully you need a lot of voltage to electrocute an elephant.

Be better.
Not unless you go to mexico, one of my friends went for a balloon surgery to literally fill up your stomach, so you don't eat like a fatass. I think truthfully she's going to mexico to get no questions asked, paid in cash, surgery by a barely qualified mexican quack to suck the fat out of her fatty fat, stuff, it's a shame I don't live in her area and she isn't living really alone, I'd love to have a repeat of 800 pound fatso corpse exploding, that shit paid my fucking car payments off. you see death fats, I see money lol.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Disagree. She's far more in love with the idea of food than the idea of living to an old age. Her weight will kill her, just like other deathfats have been killed by theirs, and she simply doesn't care. She wants what she wants, when she wants it, because she's solely about what makes her happy in the moment. She has the attention span of a flea and does no long-range planning or ideation at all, no matter how many journals are in her "collective".
I am not saying she does not like the feeling that comes with eating. She loves it. She is not happy being where she is now though. Especially as her former "girl" "friend" is getting married to a cow who still able to wander around the pasture. Fat Ambert would monkey's paw herself to a dainty 300lbs if she could eat for a family of eight every day. Then we would have torrid hauls with 3x dresses as shirts.

It is only with in the last year or two that she became too fat to get around easily. It started getting bad in before they moved out of the last house. She was bringing a mattress to park herself on because she was in pain. Walking to the tree made her wheeze like she ran a marathon with covid. That is what it is weighing on her now. She wants to be like the old days were Dr. Rebecca Williams could declare her "healthy, just big."

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
remember when she said she was fine dying from obesity because “people die all the time” and she would “die doing what she loved”? yeah. she’s BEYOND not giving a fuck. all of these new attempts and the re-upping of the cycle is purely for adsense.
"Other YTers die, too!"

Does she not care or does she get a sense of high whenever she manipulates her viewers? I think getting attention is her addiction and it complements her food addiction as she gets more attention whenever she hits a new low point.
She's a narcissist. She wants ALL the attention. It's why she's acting like bigger, smuggier bitch these days, and won't stop watching reaction videos or reading comments that make her want to kill herself, etc.

Sooner or later, she'll hit 600 lbs, cry about it (and get attention), while in process being able to indulge her food addiction.
She's already hit 600 pounds, no matter what line of bullshit she has tossed to the lions.

Hmm, oh well. Can't wait to hear "some people are 600 lbs, they don't get hate."
We've heard variations of this. "Other YTers are big, and they don't get hate!" Yeah, because they're not branding themselves as weight loss channels, or did once upon a time and gave it up, not returning every two goddamned weeks with yet another plan.

Fat Ambert would monkey's paw herself to a dainty 300lbs if she could eat for a family of eight every day.
This is absolutely the truth.

It is only with in the last year or two that she became too fat to get around easily. It started getting bad in before they moved out of the last house. She was bringing a mattress to park herself on because she was in pain. Walking to the tree made her wheeze like she ran a marathon with covid. That is what it is weighing on her now. She wants to be like the old days were Dr. Rebecca Williams could declare her "healthy, just big."
Alas, when you're a complete fat fucking bitch, screeching all the time, and thinking you're the hottest thing ever, it tends to annoy people. I'm surprised Ricky & Eric didn't do the breakup of the household sooner.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shocking. Is it bad I want her cancer to come back?
Just wait. There's still plenty of cancers that can be caused by obesity, it will just take some time to develop. Well, and then it will take some time to be caught, since she's already had the one that's "easy" to catch early and treat. She won't be so lucky the next time around.
She's hit it in the past, I don't care what she says.
She was over 600 lbs on her 29th birthday, I don't care what anyone else says, I will die on that hill.
087F8E71-118C-4F16-9316-300830781546.jpeg

sophiexeon

kiwifarms.net
Just wait. There's still plenty of cancers that can be caused by obesity, it will just take some time to develop. Well, and then it will take some time to be caught, since she's already had the one that's "easy" to catch early and treat. She won't be so lucky the next time around.

She was over 600 lbs on her 29th birthday, I don't care what anyone else says, I will die on that hill.
View attachment 2056575
The human skin is an amazing organ, indeed.

Babygorlwhisperer

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2056575
she looks like an iceberg. only the head would be above the water.

i love becksters couch camouflage in this shot. like a chameleon she blends into her environment in the futile attempt to hide herself from the queens demanding eyes.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Nitpicking because I can.

I may or may not work with electricity. Specifically with electronics, but that's beside the point. Terminology has very specific meaning in my field, and this just bugs the ever-livid shit out of me.

Electrocution results in death.

Bitch was shocked, otherwise this subforum would lack any content. And the world would be better for it.

Retarded Potato

Baked and salty.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but will she still be around? Not to ruin the fun, but there’s other ailments that are much quicker.

I don’t think we’ll lose her to cancer, it takes way too long, it’ll probably be a heart attack, a blood clot or organ failure. These are (I think) more frequent in obesity than cancer, and definitely don’t need time to develop, one could even be happening right now. (Yeah, :optimistic:, I know)

Annie Adderall

we should totally just stab caesar
kiwifarms.net
Fucking hell. A 98.76 BMI?! In my naivety, I didn't realize that was possible. My fascination with Amerifats just grew.

Foray into unauthorized (is that the right term? Or is illegal better?) WLS:
What I know about WLS I know from the dramasphere. Most of it is from the Lularoe controversy of the MLM pushing the top of the pyramid to get WLS if they're not an S/M in the company's clothes. They do their unauthorized surgeries in Tijuana for under $5k per hunlord.

It seems like the company they use (Obesity Not 4 Me) specializes in Amerifat surgery. You spend a few days in Tijuana, Mexico, in a cushy hospital and the hotel, and then woosh your way across the border into nearby San Diego when you're done. I haven't heard of anyone dying from the LLR funneling of Amerifats to Mexico. I think that's probably a more reasonable pick for Amberlyn than American WLS. But even this company seems legit enough not to want to touch someone high risk like Amberlynn. They have an image to uphold of being the safest bargain WLS center just across the border. She'd probably have to go elsewhere.

I found their website interesting. They have prices, hotels, etc. It looks decent enough.

It's not surprising there's a whole industry abroad for people like Amberlynn that don't meet the strict guidelines for WLS in the US.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I found their website interesting. They have prices, hotels, etc. It looks decent enough.
https://obesitynot4me.com/

I travel to Mexico all the time and have for years. Simply no way I'd use a Mexican hospital. Most gringos like myself have an evac plan for a major med if in Mexico. You choose something like this and you have zero recourse when they totally fuck it up. I've seen and read too many horror stories just with dental implants in Mexico, let alone a major surgery.

A website can make it all seem so clean and pretty and nice. It's not.
I laughed at this, though. You'd think they'd have a van for fatty transport. I doubt Hamber could squeeze into this and after surgery? No way, Jose.

obnm.jpg

Also look carefully at their Success Story photos. I counted ONE gringo (maybe) among all of them. But their cause is noble I suppose and you're right, Amerifats (and dumbasses) absolutely will try to take the cheap route to meet their medical needs. Like a wannabe tranny going to Thailand.

Our Fat Gorl ain't going nowhere near a plane, let alone crossing the border into Mexico for surgery. I strongly DOUBT either she or the Thumb have ever had a passport in their lives or have even been in a foreign country. C'mon, this is the same Hamber that's so germophobic that a friend forking a piece of orange chicken off her plate causes a near seizure because of GERMZZZZ!!!! You cross the border into TJ my friend and it's the stuff germophobic nightmares are made of.

Anyway, time for a drink. Slappy's thirsty and it's Friday!
:drink: :drink: :drink:

Oh, on edit: I did try their BMI calculator after converting my stats to metric. It was accurate for me and "normal ranges."