am i having side effects? - 7/13/2019

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
I counted 18 candles. At $24.50 each that is $441. Even if they were on sale for $14.50 like they are right now on the website, that's still $261. On candles. How bad does a person have to smell to spend $400 on air freshener products?
could have just bought a few pounds of tobacco and started smoking tbh
the smoke will mask any other smell in the room, and nicotine supposedly lowers appetite so it might actually be a net positive for her health lol

LavenderLiquor

kiwifarms.net
"if a weight loss doctor was so common and so easy, no one would be fat"

I....I just can't.
A weight loss doctor isn't a genie! You actually have to put effort into saving your life or else they won't.

That's like saying, "If rehabs were so common we wouldn't have drug addicts."

That's not how any of this works!

Can we just send her to Japan? They made whale hunting legal again.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Two of the candles arrived broken and she casually throws out there "I think I might go to BBW and see what they can do."

Sweaty, they don't have scootypuffs there. Don't you mean to say that you're going to send your butler on the 1 hour round-trip drive to the Monticello mall for two fucking candles? lezbereal

I had fun examining the route on google maps and finding all of Amberlynn's favorite fast food joints

Koresh

Vernon Wayne Howell
kiwifarms.net
She has to be trolling and making obvious lies on purpose. Did she forget that video where she rambled about dreaming she was in a hurricane and had to hold onto a car? That video that was mocked for a good several weeks because of her dream?

Also what's wrong specifically with steroids? She lists how uguu scary the side effects in general are, but as she's shown from the Optavia saga and pretty much every other failed diet, this is just her looking for an excuse to not take them. Hopefully not, hopefully she's not that fucking dumb, but this is Amber. Anyways, she never says specifically what's wrong with steroids. Does she hear that word and only think about people who abuse steroids? I don't know why I'm bothering to ask, I already know that in a few weeks/months she'll post a video saying "Oops, I let my insides rot out because I didn't take my meds, but it's not my fault," and use the side effects as an excuse.

Pudgy Bear Claws

It's the Porchugeeze
kiwifarms.net
She's such a spastic toddler about everything. She sat and cried because the facts sheets for her antibiotics scared her. If her anxiety is that bad why didn't her semi-fictional psych doctor prescribe something for it?

I really wonder if she was raised by wolves instead of placed in foster care. She's completely stunted.

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
kiwifarms.net
She hasn't been taking the medicine long enough to have side effects. She also mentions "she sees her psychiatrist in 3 weeks" 3 weeks between sessions is a long fucking time. Lazy. She could afford to go every day.
You do know the difference between a therapist, psychologist, and psychiatrist, right? Psychiatry appointments usually are spaced 3 weeks- 3 months apart and only only deal with medication.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Ive never noticed her butt-chin as much as I have in this video. Look I dont like to dog on peoples looks because at best its bad karma and honestly Im not like a model, but every time she moves her jaw it's like her butt chin is twerking and its adorably hilarious.

People compare Becky to Chris Griffin but Amber's getting closer and closer to looking like Peter Griffin and having an appropriate accomplice by the day.

kiwifarms.net
so do these belly button infections just happen overnight? I'm just wondering if it's something that starts off small and then gets worse. Since she said Becky and her have this active sex life of 10 times a week would Becky have noticed something going on with her belly button? did she just think it was normal and ignored it? And Becky thought her ex's panties were gross... what's ever going on with AL's belly button and leaking layygs has to be 100x worse.

someone already mentioned her steroid cream worry. not only is she thinking of body builders but she probably is worried it'll make her bigger like they get.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino