am i having side effects? - 7/13/2019

Hecate

My skin crawlith
kiwifarms.net
im putting money down that the only side effects hambone here is feeling is the side effect of her intestines pushing out through her weakened abdominal wall, giving her a herniated bellybutton.

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know we think Becky should have been cleaning out Amberlynn's navel all along, and maybe she should have, but Becky also thinks "marjoram" is an old-fashioned way of saying "margarine" and the only reason she didn't shoot herself is because someone shot at a possum or some other varmint and left her no ammunition. When she ran away she planned to bathe in a stream every morning and go to high school like normal. She's not going to be intelligent enough to research online how to cope with elements of bariatric hygiene.

Amber's navel probably has a depth of around four to six inches at this point. Does Becky even know extra-long cotton swabs exist? I don't even know how Becky would be able to problem solve this, even with the entirety of the Internet at her disposal. She'd probably ask Eric for help, who would then suggest something hilariously awful, like wrapping wet paper towels around a butter knife and swirling it until Amber hollered. It's best in the long run for her to stay away from Amber's grosser parts and haul her away to let professionals deal with bleeding infections when you're a Becky like our Becky.

Also no way they're having sex. No way either of them have any libido at their current sizes. When someone gets this fat, the only way sex happens is if the fat partner starfishes and lets the fit partner do what they need to do. So it's not like Becky would have been alarmed by any new odor. Amber smells but Becky's not getting in close enough to realize a new horrible odor is on the scene.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We joke here, but I don't believe Becky does any hygeine stuff for her beyond washing her hair and clipping her toenails.

Amberlynn has been grotesquely fat her entire life. She learned how to manage her hygeine herself. Now, I'm not saying she has does a good job. I just don't think she brings in outside help. If she weighed 300 lbs at age 11 when she was probably like 4'6" tall, those proprorions would've made it physically impossible for her to wipe her ass in a conventional fashion. At age 11. She figured out some way to wipe herself early on. Probably why she spends so much time in the bathroom (I forget who spilled the tea on that, Rafe probably). She's got some elaborate routine and likely some tools that allow her to reach her asshole but it takes a long time to get it done.

Anyway, I do think Becky had to hold the pee cup and got pissed on when they went to the ER for the bladder infection. I think that's why Becky spontaneously started crying as they drove to the ER for Amberlynn's bloody navel. Becky was thinking about how she was about to get pissed on again trying to collect Amber's sample, and she was thinking about a future where she would eventually end up wiping her girlfriend's ass and scrubbing underneath her folds.

aerostar88

all around me are millennial faces
kiwifarms.net
I assumed at first that this video was about those mood stabilizers she's allegedly been on for 5 minutes (well a month ago anyway) and jerking off the "mental things are scary" udder dry, but turns out it's just some basic bitch antibiotics and ointment for her decaying flesh. Steroids are scary for sure, our gorl is going to start bulking and before we know it, BodybuilderLynn will be prepping for her first contest oiling herself up with the ointment.

I guess this is better than more marker ASMR (:_(

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino