• Amber has been helping her
  • Big Al does a Q&A
  • She says some people in the Q&A are harsh and are haydurs
  • Lots of people have assumptions about Big Al
  • A lot of the questions are just praises from ambabies
  • Al says it’s false that Becky wipes her after going to the bathroom
  • In the 8000 steps challenge, she actually did walk 8000 steps
  • She loves her furbabies
  • She doesn’t mind animal hair on her clothes, it just shows how much she loves and cuddles them
  • The give-away was legit and she did not choose the person with the most influence
  • She likes Lana del Ray
  • She doesn’t know what she’s going to have for breakfast the next day (she doesn’t even eat breakfast)

Last edited:
R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
I think it’s a shame that her weight loss vlogging, while clearly useful enough to viewers to generate a large fanbase, has not helped her lose weight herself. As an outsider not familiar with her body of work, I’m left wondering if there’s an underlying psychological factor regarding her persistent weight retention? Perhaps the help of a mental health professional would be benificial in this regard, assuming she has sought no such thing already. Either way, I certainly hope she figures herself out, for the sake of her many viewers who have come to depend on her content so heavily.

pecansandies

You’ve got a wardrobe full of little murderers
kiwifarms.net
I think it’s a shame that her weight loss vlogging, while clearly useful enough to viewers to generate a large fanbase, has not helped her lose weight herself.
there could be 100 AL videos in a room and 99 won't be about weight loss, but just 1 will be and it will involve making chilli

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
:cryblood:
If Necks doesn't wipe her, and she doesn't wipe herself....does she sit on some kind of rigged up chair over a sprinkler? There's a vague chance she still might be able to wipe from the front, but women aren't supposed to do that because you'll drag bacteria and poop over your vag. Given all the painkillers she takes, would she notice if she had an infection?

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to say, the NASTY thread has gotten more interesting than this riveting dribble she continues to produce ... she does need more ideas, but hey, our gorl is so simple, the most excitement in her day is probably her indigestion after wolfing down oranj chick'n
She should record a make our session with Becky for one of her videos. I’m sure it will be a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None