Votes: 26 7.7%
  • She never wipes

Votes: 158 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Yep, unless I'm literally sick to the point of taking to my bed I can get 2,000 steps, more than 2,000 steps just walking around my house. That's insane.
She could literally get 2,000+ steps in by just walking in and out of the kitchen alone. I'm not even trying to make a joke here. All she would need to do to get those steps in is to walk in and out of the kitchen to get herself stuff throughout the day.

This is just proof that Becky waits on her hand and foot.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. There is no way you were "helping" Necky with anything since you can barely move without keeling over
2. You dont love your animals because you ignore their health concerns and refuse to get Twinkie looked at.
3. The animal hair on your clothes just shows what a filthy unkempt beast you are, I am sure those clothes that hang out in the bathroom with piss and shit particles on it also show how much you "cuddle" your "furbabies"
4. We assume things about you because your life is in a fucking pattern that everyone can see except you.
5. 8000 steps? Sure, Jan. So tell us why you cant stand up at the stove for 10 mins to make your shit slop stew? Or why you needed to scooty puff round the Target? Or why you never walk your dog?
6. What a shocker a sad fat lesbian likes Lana Del Rey color me surprised.
7-10 You are 600 pounds.

WordNerd007

kiwifarms.net
I had a Fitbit for awhile, then I had to get rid of it because I OBSESSED, over how accurate it was and would constantly check it. Whenever I'd walk somewhere I'd count my steps then compare it to what the fitbit said... those things are pretty inaccurate... and they aren't neccessary for weightloss. Especially when you are very sedentary.

Also, I was in the hospital a few days ago and my nurse all of a sudden stopped and looked at her watch and said "Finally hit my 10k steps"

A nurse... who is on her feet ALL day in a busy ER working 12+ hour shifts... was excited (meaning it doesn't always happen) to hit 10k.

But you want us to believe you walked 8k, when u cant even walk around Walmart or stand for 10 min?

Okay... it's your story Amber, you tell it.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most normal healthy people in their 20s...
Yeah, I'ma stop you there.

Anyone else catch during the spiel about her giveaway winner she can't even look at the camera, keeps glancing to the sides, blinking so slowly her eyes are half closed or even closing her eyes a lot. Totally lying about the giveaway.
So, here's a fun game. A bit autistic, as you say, but fun nonetheless.

1. Watch an AL video on mute.
  2. Every time her body language screams, "I'M A LYING LIAR WHO LIES" pause and rewatch that segment with the sound on.
  3. If she's...
  • Denying a weight gain - 1 point
  • Claiming a weight loss - 1 point
  • Talking about a doctor's visit - 2 points
  • Clarifying the controversy du jour - 2 points
  • Insisting she's over "Destiny who?" - 5 points
  • If she prefaces the lie with, "This is 100% true," add an additional 10 points.
Winner gets a gift card lost in the mail.

getting PTSD from reading all that fucked up shit has definitely been interesting but some of yall owe me reparations
  1. Your profile picture actually made me lol.
  2. Thank you for strengthening my resolve never to give in to morbid curiosity and take a peek at that thread.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I'ma stop you there.

So, here's a fun game. A bit autistic, as you say, but fun nonetheless.

1. Watch an AL video on mute.
  2. Every time her body language screams, "I'M A LYING LIAR WHO LIES" pause and rewatch that segment with the sound on.
  3. If she's...
  • Denying a weight gain - 1 point
  • Claiming a weight loss - 1 point
  • Talking about a doctor's visit - 2 points
  • Clarifying the controversy du jour - 2 points
  • Insisting she's over "Destiny who?" - 5 points
  • If she prefaces the lie with, "This is 100% true," add an additional 10 points.
Winner gets a gift card lost in the mail.

1. Your profile picture actually made me lol.
  2. Thank you for strengthening my resolve never to give in to morbid curiosity and take a peek at that thread.
Thank Jeebus it's not a drinking game. We'd all be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None