Votes: 158 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe they bought one of those bidets that you can connect to a standard toilet? You can get them on Amazon for fairly cheap and it's not hard to assemble.
I like this idea and had pondered similar a month ago in another thread when I demanded to know where this beast shits .... Buuuut..... I feel like her proportions don't permit her near a normal toilet due to needing clearance for the shelf ass.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like this idea and had pondered similar a month ago in another thread when I demanded to know where this beast shits .... Buuuut..... I feel like her proportions don't permit her near a normal toilet due to needing clearance for the shelf ass.
That's a excellent point, how the hell does she fit on a standard toilet in the first place.

Nurse-Kiwis with experience with hamplanet patients please explain.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe they bought one of those bidets that you can connect to a standard toilet? You can get them on Amazon for fairly cheap and it's not hard to assemble.
They're very easy to install, for a regular person, but I can't picture anyone in that house actually installing anything. They're pretty useless and astonishingly lazy.

Maybe Rickie, because he's stuck being the adult, but no way in hell would anyone want to get that close to Amber's toilet.

Also they're fucking hicks. I'd bet their default response to a bidet is "what's that?" and then "ew nasty!".

FitBitch

kiwifarms.net
That's a excellent point, how the hell does she fit on a standard toilet in the first place.

Mind you my experience is with people who are elderly and not in denial about their disabilities but a small range of options are available. Plastic, double wide, steel fortified bedside commodes that's basically a more comfortable version of shitting in a bucket I had to clean out afterwards. There's bedpans if you're bedbound. The heaviest woman I took care of who still used a proper toilet was thereabouts 350 pounds and handlebars had been attached to help her sit and stand on the damn thing. It wasn't easy and all of these people had pelvic floors so weak and bladders so crushed by fat that they were all constantly dribbling piss anyway and the toilet was just a courtesy measure while we cleaned the folds and creases of their thighs to try and avoid irritation or infection. I have never taken care of anyone as big as Amber.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really think she takes things people say at face value and is confused why everyone doesn't do that for her. It's a tragic level of delusion and stupidity.
I sometimes wonder if the reason she takes everything at face value is because she lacks a theory of mind, somehow. Like, I'm sure she doesn't care what's going on in other people's heads, but I wonder if she really grasps that something is, in fact, going on. She seems actually surprised sometimes when someone offers an opinion or expresses a desire in her videos (even if it's just a desire to go to the Mexican place instead of the Chinese buffet). I'm not sure all of this can be written off as your garden-variety narcissism and self-absorption.

(It would explain her attachment to Becky; she's basically an automaton at this point, just the way AL likes it -- she just does as she's told and AL doesn't have to worry about her finding a new girlfriend the way Destiny did.)

I dunno. Reading her writing and hearing her talk about herself, it just feels like she thinks she's the only one with an internal monologue, or even thoughts at all.

Edit: A word.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net

Toilets hold a surprising amount of weight. As long as it's not shoved into a small space I doubt she would really have too much trouble with it.

The problem comes when deathfats (usually because of bad knees) powerbomb the shit out of the toilet instead of slowly lowering themselves onto the seat. You can easily shatter either the toilet seat or the bowl when your ass picks up freight train momentum. Seen some pretty nasty injuries happen that way.

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
She can probably wipe her own butthole. If she can reach over her belly between her legs to wipe her front, she only had to reach forward another inch or so to get to her butthole and wipe that.

But I doubt she can reach her actual ass cheeks and up her buttcrack. If she has splash-back she would need to hose it off. Hope she has a handheld shower head and also one of those loofa-on-a-stick things for the shower. Otherwise I can't imagine even how to wash off daily sweat, let alone massive cleanup projects after things have exploded.

For the love of god and all that is holy why am I speculating about this. :(

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Destiny once showed a braided net thing with a loop on either end which she said Amber uses to clean her ass. The squeal Amber let out led me to believe that was indeed what it was for.
good lard imagine the fecal matter that thing is flinging all over the shower enclosure as she's using it. They should have a bleach bucket installed in the shower.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
it's not hard to assemble.
Last Christmas Amber called Destiny to come assemble the cat tree she got. Becky was nowhere to be seen while Destiny labored on the thing. There is no way in hell Amber, Becky and Eric have enough brain cells between the 3 of them to do something like that.
On the bright side, Amber might finally get water over her skin because I'm sure if they tried a feat like that, they won't think about turning the water off first.
On the down side, Ricky would have still more work to do after he got home.
I have never taken care of anyone as big as Amber.
I suspect very few people on this planet have.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
Toilets hold a surprising amount of weight. As long as it's not shoved into a small space I doubt she would really have too much trouble with it.

The problem comes when deathfats (usually because of bad knees) powerbomb the shit out of the toilet instead of slowly lowering themselves onto the seat. You can easily shatter either the toilet seat or the bowl when your ass picks up freight train momentum. Seen some pretty nasty injuries happen that way.
I'm totally looking forward to the "I shattered the shitter" video. It could be the "I'm 600 elbees" video spectacular. As a side note, I'm skeptical that AL has a "standard" terlit. I think she has either an elongated bowl or a modified seat. That ass juts out too far and I doubt she could just daintily balance on the edge to complete her business.

a834604

kiwifarms.net

You have to be very large to not be able to use a normal toilet, or atleast an accessible toilet with handles and such. There are these toilet chairs with holes in the middle for those who need a custom size or can't move far from their bed. She probably could use a normal toilet, getting up and wiping has to be very difficult. Nurses wash everything properly to avoid any urine or shit causing more skin issues, with a rag and/or a handheld shower head. Everything done as professionally and respectfully as possible, but shit is nasty and takes a long time (get up, pants off, get to the toilet, wait forever for them to finish, help up, wash, dry, lotion and baby powder if needed, clothes, back to bed). Some patients are very embarrassed about needing help with wiping and hold it as long as possible, Amber probably also uses the toilet as little as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None