• She gets hosed down

Votes: 26 7.7%
  • She never wipes

Votes: 158 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Toilets hold a surprising amount of weight. As long as it's not shoved into a small space I doubt she would really have too much trouble with it.

The problem comes when deathfats (usually because of bad knees) powerbomb the shit out of the toilet instead of slowly lowering themselves onto the seat. You can easily shatter either the toilet seat or the bowl when your ass picks up freight train momentum. Seen some pretty nasty injuries happen that way.
Whoa. Do you mean the toilet shattered and cut the patient as they fell onto the shards, or that when the toilet broke the patient fell and had joint or bruising injury?

Jesus wept.

Concerned Vagino-American

Amberlynn to Null: You're gonna fucking touch me!
kiwifarms.net
I'm totally looking forward to the "I shattered the shitter" video.
We'll never see it. In her delusional mind, she only puts forth her "dainty gorl" narrative. Memba the sofa she broke at her job? She cuntacularly denies breaking it (despite the sound of it breaking and her immediate reaction to having broken it) by justifying that it was already broken.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Whoa. Do you mean the toilet shattered and cut the patient as they fell onto the shards, or that when the toilet broke the patient fell and had joint or bruising injury?

Jesus wept.
Porcelain shards cut like a mother fucker. A long time ago I saw an interview with a guy who had WLS. He had an epiphany while at the ER, ass up, while a team was picking up shards of porcelain out of his butt. He had broken the toilet while sitting down.

Bitchinista

kiwifarms.net
The Dollar Store Haul video.

I still maintain that Destiny's mother lives in the darkest, most depressing house in the country. Dark wood planks on the ceiling and the walls, dark colors and/or tacky patterns in the decor, low ceilings, clutter and shit everywhere. I used to get very uncomfortable whenever watching the videos filmed there. I don't see how any human can truly feel settled and peaceful in surroundings like that.

Not me

It's a me, Meeoow!
kiwifarms.net
The Dollar Store Haul video.

Exibit A: So she always used to buy cheap trash
Exibit B: I'm so glad she got rid of that demeanor. It's cringy af
Watching her without audio she already seems special. Very special. So her brain didn't had a lot to shrink to begin with

• Agree
Reactions: A Owl

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
I still maintain that Destiny's mother lives in the darkest, most depressing house in the country. Dark wood planks on the ceiling and the walls, dark colors and/or tacky patterns in the decor, low ceilings, clutter and shit everywhere. I used to get very uncomfortable whenever watching the videos filmed there. I don't see how any human can truly feel settled and peaceful in surroundings like that.
I kinda like its rustic charm. Destiny's pappy built it himself, which I think partially accounts for why they were eager to have Amber move out. 500lbs up and down those tiny attic stairs without a railing could be a liability.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kinda like its rustic charm. Destiny's pappy built it himself, which I think partially accounts for why they were eager to have Amber move out. 500lbs up and down those tiny attic stairs without a railing could be a liability.
Dusty's Stepdad's Brother built that place.

Whats awful is in the kitchen the 'counters' are just particle board, that is what she is cooking on , unfinished wood.

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
Hypothetical scenarios:

Amberlynn on Snapchat: OMG you guys I never broke a toilet! The old one is only gone because the landlord wanted to renovate! The stainless steel one was on sale. I can't believe you think I would break a toilet :lit:

Chantelle: Yeah so I had just eaten 4 burgers and drank a mickey of vanilla vodka and was about to get busy with both Bibi and Peet when suddenly I felt like I had to take a massive dump! So I ran to the bathroom and fired away when suddenly I heard the porcelain crack! I couldn't believe it! The toilet was dissolving into dust with me still on it! So the toilet water and the shit was spraying up the walls when I heard Bibi running to help and

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
I actually winced at the thought of that
This may have been addressed earlier, so sorry for the lateness. However, residential toilets are only made to hold about 300 pounds. I’m not sure how she does it at 600 pounds! If I had to take my guess, where my mind really doesn’t want to go, she most likely shits in the shower and uses a hand held to clean her ass. Simple physics tells you the toilet can’t hold her weight and her t-Rex arms can’t wipe her ass from the front or behind. I know kiwis have been watching her far longer than I have.

What is her rock bottom? Powerleveling here, but I simply don’t get it?

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
rock bottom for amber = 6̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶t̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ 20000 leagues under the sea
Fun factoid: if she wanted to get cremated if when she dies, they would refuse because, at her level of fat, she's basically a living bomb of hydrocarbons and would quite literally blow up the crematory.

So add "furnaces" onto our list of things that our gorl slayyys

Owlflaps

Owl get fucked up
kiwifarms.net
Fun factoid: if she wanted to get cremated if when she dies, they would refuse because, at her level of fat, she's basically a living bomb of hydrocarbons and would quite literally blow up the crematory.

She lives in Kentucky. Pretty sure some funeral homes would be savvy enough to install larger furnaces to accommodate their burgeoning obesity epidemic. Or she can be cremated in a furnace meant for horses, since it’s the state that’s famous for the Kentucky Derby.

Last edited:

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net

Or they could just dissect the body. Cut off the limbs as they each weigh just as much as a whole normal sized human. The femur is what usually takes the longest to burn anyway. The fat actually burns up rather quickly. Either way, she would definitely be an extra charge type of case.

M

MG 620

kiwifarms.net
She lives in Kentucky. Pretty sure some funeral homes would be savvy enough to install larger furnaces their burgeoning obesity epidemic. Or she can be cremated in a furnace meant for horses, since it’s the state that’s famous for the Kentucky Derby.
Where'll she be buried though? It's not like she's from there, right?

Owlflaps

Owl get fucked up
kiwifarms.net
If she was buried, it probably would be there. Can you picture her family caring enough to have her shipped somewhere else?
She’s going to get dumped in a potter’s field in KY. There’s no way she’d plan her own after-death care, nor have planned for that kind of contingency. I thought she had a bad relationship with her family, adopted, or otherwise? I can’t imagine any of Big Al’s relatives accepting her cremains.

Fuck this got sad fast *sigh*

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net

Somehow imagining Amber exploding seems really funny to me

Watch Amber now asking herself a question on ask.fm

‚These people over on KF want you to explode!‘

‚I know... (:_( They will never leave me alone.‘

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
She's always said she isn't hungry for breakfast, well no shit. She claims the binge monster comes before she goes to sleep, so of course she isn't going to be hungry when she first wakes up. But she says it like it's a virtue or something. In reality it just means she didn't have an urge to eat for an hour or two after waking up

I was watching a compilation video by Katie W showing her weight gain over the years and it's really strange to see it suddenly escalate around the mid point of the Destiny Era. And since then, rapid weight gain. Most fat people kind of stay the same or slowly gain over a period of time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None