Votes: 26 7.7%
  • She never wipes

Votes: 158 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
She's always said she isn't hungry for breakfast, well no shit. She claims the binge monster comes before she goes to sleep, so of course she isn't going to be hungry when she first wakes up. But she says it like it's a virtue or something. In reality it just means she didn't have an urge to eat for an hour or two after waking up

I was watching a compilation video by Katie W showing her weight gain over the years and it's really strange to see it suddenly escalate around the mid point of the Destiny Era. And since then, rapid weight gain. Most fat people kind of stay the same or slowly gain over a period of time.
Wow. AL looked “thin” in the first video compared to now, as did Becky. They are off the charts now. I’m not sure whether or not to hate these 2 or feel sorry for them. They both made their beds and AL is such a cunty bitch. But, it’s sad in general to see two 20 somethings die from food.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, she's now lying about hooking up with girls before meeting thumb?

Okay, the only girls you hung out with during that time was Shartla and her Sister and of course Dusty but we been know you both hooked up a few times post breakup.

You hung out with Nena once and saw Krystle in VA and also her coming down to see you too.

Are you implying Shartla, Nena and Krystle rode adipose mountain with you, AL?

Because those are the only females you saw.

ETA: Oh, and you hung out with Dusty, Dana and her heffalump crew when you all rented that hotel room and ordered pizza for one night was there a fat hamberger trist between you five?

Last edited:

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
She lives in Kentucky. Pretty sure some funeral homes would be savvy enough to install larger furnaces to accommodate their burgeoning obesity epidemic. Or she can be cremated in a furnace meant for horses, since it’s the state that’s famous for the Kentucky Derby.
Horses arent usually cremated. They're sent for slaughter or a landfill (the latter option a fitting one for amber)

Edit, I sent this before I realized this is a year old, I'm so sorry

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, hin koraav ahst zu'u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
Wow. AL looked “thin” in the first video compared to now, as did Becky. They are off the charts now. I’m not sure whether or not to hate these 2 or feel sorry for them. They both made their beds and AL is such a cunty bitch. But, it’s sad in general to see two 20 somethings die from food.
not when u keep in mind that she did this to herself and that she had plenty of options to lose the weight.

remember that this is the same girl who used to eat others food while getting free food from school.

and who thinks as long as she waddles a few steps and drinks a glass of water she will lose 500 lbs.

she did this herself and now she is paying for it, Heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None