Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL.

The Dick Faggotson

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1738230
you look at that face and tell me there's a god
It's pictures like these that give me a sudden burst of migraines. God damn.
She simply can't resist drawing sock tits

View attachment 1738829
I don't think she can resist drawing them because it's what she has. That's most likely all she knows. If only she worked out and took initiative, she could change all that she currently has to deal with in life. But instead she chooses to be a sped. And to be honest, I think its more entertaining this way.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
bad (link)

View attachment 1738762
Watching her sack stomach jiggle like a garbage bag full of water is something I never want to see ever again.
View attachment 1738765
Lumpy retard ft lumpy tumor doll
Why does Amanda look like she wants me to keep her posted?
1605876563739.png

The Dick Faggotson

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1738766
Manda claims to barely be able to afford food but owns AirPods. I also love how boomer-esc her TikTok's are, I hope someone actually duet's with her. :gunt:
She knows how to spend her money, that's for sure. If she does do a duet with someone, that would be just swell. I would laugh my ass off ngl.

I don't recall but does she still have her recent job? If so, does getting a job affect her Tugboat income if she does in fact recieve it? Im sure it varies from state to state, and that shes special. But from where I'm around if you are on disability and you start making taxable income, its like 1000 a month before you hit upper limit threshold and they cut you off of disability. Jesus. If thats all her and her brother are getting between the two, I wouldn't be buying airpods.

Reactions: Sascha Vykos

Sascha Vykos

Have fun! By which I mean, please die.
kiwifarms.net
She knows how to spend her money, that's for sure. If she does do a duet with someone, that would be just swell. I would laugh my ass off ngl.

I don't recall but does she still have her recent job? If so, does getting a job affect her Tugboat income if she does in fact recieve it? Im sure it varies from state to state, and that shes special. But from where I'm around if you are on disability and you start making taxable income, its like 1000 a month before you hit upper limit threshold and they cut you off of disability. Jesus. If thats all her and her brother are getting between the two, I wouldn't be buying airpods.
Nope, she lost it when she went into the pysch ward. If she makes too much money she won't be eligible to receive her Tugboat. (ie, why Chris has stopped trying to get a job). In one of the old streams that I recapped, she actually told us how much they both get. I think in total it was around $1,600. Definitely not enough to be buying AirPods and I doubt she's smart enough to buy everything used and separately.
"I'm not going to talk about it on stream."
Yeah, okay.

The Dick Faggotson

kiwifarms.net
Nope, she lost it when she went into the pysch ward. If she makes too much money she won't be eligible to receive her Tugboat. (ie, why Chris has stopped trying to get a job). In one of the old streams that I recapped, she actually told us how much they both get. I think in total it was around $1,600. Definitely not enough to be buying AirPods and I doubt she's smart enough to buy everything used and separately.
Damn I didn't think about when you turn yourself into the ward the gov dosen't want anything to do with your ass.

During her hiatus (lol) she might wana find out another way to supply her income for toy dragon dicks. Just food for thought, Manda.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Soft-n-Wet

Sascha Vykos

Have fun! By which I mean, please die.
kiwifarms.net
Damn I didn't think about when you turn yourself into the ward the gov dosen't want anything to do with your ass.

During her hiatus (lol) she might wana find out another way to supply her income for toy dragon dicks. Just food for thought, Manda.
Not many of the jobs Manda can apply for will put up with mental health bullshit. Entry-level positions don't have the time to deal with you having a breakdown and almost always have ready and able applicants to take your place. For people with actual mental illness (that are still functioning members of society), people like Manda make them look bad. Manda's "boo-hoo I cut myself from stress" bs is why most employers don't give a damn if their pack-mules are suffering because way too many people fake that shit for time off.

The Dick Faggotson

kiwifarms.net
Not many of the jobs Manda can apply for will put up with mental health bullshit. Entry-level positions don't have the time to deal with you having a breakdown and almost always have ready and able applicants to take your place. For people with actual mental illness (that are still functioning members of society), people like Manda make them look bad. Manda's "boo-hoo I cut myself from stress" bs is why most employers don't give a damn if their pack-mules are suffering because way too many people fake that shit for time off.
And that is a real fuckin crime because Amanda and people like her is basically ruining it for everybody else in a sense. We all know there are people that are down on their luck who would do anything to get as many chances as this tard has gotten. It really sucks that she takes so much shit for granted and won't take a ounce of advice.

She has gotten away with so much and she litterally is flying by the rails, happy go lucky. No plans in place, ruining it for everybody. That wouldn't be so bad if she kept to herself but... The Manatee a hour ago is not the Manatee now. She is just so all over the place you can't blink because you will miss a absolute ton.

If she is anything, she is a bipolar Pokémon schitzo today. Then tomorrow she could be an bisexual clown fucker. All while being none the wiser. What a card.

DrainRedRain

i laugh but i dont feel joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet 5 bidens that the ''issues'' mentioned here are of sexual nature. I mean, for a person who claimed to suffer from intermittent orgasms and moaned in chat, I think she got relatively scot free. I hope people are still holding it against her and calling her out, that shit was unacceptable.

DrainRedRain

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
remember how alt's mentality is 'cheating is bad unless I do it for ____ reason'. Turns out she seems to sexualize it too as this was in her fA fav's

never change ladyalt, never change
Impregnation fetish is gross and most people who have it are fat women who never have sex. There, i said it.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

DrainRedRain

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has gotten away with so much and she litterally is flying by the rails, happy go lucky.
Amanda went her whole life without suffering serious consequences about her mistakes, first from her family, then the internet, Having a thread here is nothing compared to how many people she hurt, in a way or another.And when she screams about weens, all I see is a spoiled pos who don't know what true hardship really is.

Also guys don't take that fetish post seriously because i don't care about fetishes as long as they are legal and it was just a shitposy because I may or may not be hitting the bottle a little too hard today.