Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL.

Umaru Doma

UWAAAAAH J-JOE OJI-SAMAAAA
kiwifarms.net
RIP to this Pinterest girl whose account shows up if you search for Amanda's new username. No need to archive since it's not related to Amanda at all, but here you go I guess?

Late and Gay edit: I forgot for fucking hour+ I guess, shit, but the whole point of looking up her username was to let the thread know Amanda's Instagram changed names, again, so it can be added to the OP. There's some great shit in there, old art and lulz that aren't even in this thread. Stuff reaching back to Larry. However I'm already an actual smooth brain, so, I'll let all of you enjoy that on your own time rather than clogging the thread with shit from "156 weeks" ago. Archive of Instagram, tho it doesn't go back very far.

Last edited:

Lyra Plushie

Asks too many rhetorical questions
kiwifarms.net
hitting the bottle is the only way to read the thread
i'm high as a kite most of the time i post here anymore, its the only way this can be funny anymore instead of just kinda depressing. came here to laugh at amanda's weird jacques obsession and shitty art and now she's a creepy pedofork (:_(
edit:
1605972610755.png

AAAAAAAAAAAA
1605972624830.png

1605972653565.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
1605972780571.png

1605972805284.png

i found the etsy listing, its not like, crazy expensive
1605972848111.png

but still, she buys so much shit and then complains about needing money
1605972870851.png

i tried to archive the instagram stuff but i'm too retarded to figure out how to archive the videos, sorry :'(
edit:
1605973784966.png

(archive)

Last edited:

The Dick Faggotson

kiwifarms.net
i'm high as a kite most of the time i post here anymore, its the only way this can be funny anymore instead of just kinda depressing. came here to laugh at amanda's weird jacques obsession and shitty art and now she's a creepy pedofork
People like weird shit. KF brings it to light (as much as it can). I read the whole thing and watched the change in her and it was rather distraughting to say the least. My mad hat syndrome wore off after my first few dozen posts and I just realized this originally was about some spyro boss fucker that turned into something rather serious and downright sad.

Excluding the pedoshit, best way to make this out is to not try to rationalize it or get mad, just laugh. But yeah, this shit is easier to swallow with a drink or a smoke thats for sure.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net

Sascha Vykos

Have fun! By which I mean, please die.
kiwifarms.net
i'm high as a kite most of the time i post here anymore, its the only way this can be funny anymore instead of just kinda depressing. came here to laugh at amanda's weird jacques obsession and shitty art and now she's a creepy pedofork (:_(
edit:
View attachment 1740947
AAAAAAAAAAAA
View attachment 1740948
View attachment 1740950
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
View attachment 1740952
View attachment 1740953
i found the etsy listing, its not like, crazy expensive
View attachment 1740954
but still, she buys so much shit and then complains about needing money
View attachment 1740955
i tried to archive the instagram stuff but i'm too retarded to figure out how to archive the videos, sorry :'(
edit: View attachment 1740974
(archive)
:gunt:You thought the jiggle on the Aggretsuko T-shirt TikTok was bad? Get ready for her Fat Fuck Friday TikTok :gunt:

Gale Boetticher

"Yes, I am a nerd."
kiwifarms.net
I've been preoccupied so I haven't had much to say, but I've been silently keeping up with this thread. I just genuinely miss when she was a spastic weirdo who was in a committed relationship with a spyro boss, kinda like what Dick said, and now it feels like she's just fake and annoying. I've been hoping the weird grimmsnarl phase would finally peter out, but it's not looking promising. I feel like she's an entirely different person now. </3

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:gunt:You thought the jiggle on the Aggretsuko T-shirt TikTok was bad? Get ready for her Fat Fuck Friday TikTok :gunt:
not to brag but I went a whole day not thinking of how disgusting Amanda is, now you ruined my streak. Thank you

1606049728872.png

edit; I know this was posted a above, but I have to add: how is she incapable of remembering who her victims are, who she talks to about her personal things, not knowing her own characters (that aren't her), including all the holes in her inept brain yet she remembers minute details of Chris's life during his Tomgirl (possibly not tomgirl saga, but maybe early troon) saga?

Last edited:

Lyra Plushie

Asks too many rhetorical questions
kiwifarms.net
deadass manda tee induced depression is real
1606062869853.png

1606062929921.png
(archive - albeit, twitter, since fa blocks nsfw from guests)
1606062994364.png

1606063005612.png

also
1606063028733.png

:story:
edit:
1606063176090.png

here's the caption. i thought it was because of "bad enby" initially but i forgot about her dialogue and... now i think about it... her using her treating other people like shit as sexual fodder is kind of fucked up and gross

L0llipop

Certified Time Waster.
kiwifarms.net
I'm bringing nothing too new, but I found her profile on this site, nothing too relevant but a good trip to the memory lane.
1.png

Also she's trying to sell more garbage!
2.png
I'm very confused about this one, actually.
Over sixty dollars for what, exactly? All that shit one can freely download on Deviantart?
3.png
Over twetny dollars, my dudes.

DrainRedRain

i laugh but i dont feel joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're so stiff, looks like two cement blocks fucking. Horrible as always Amanda, 0/10.

I've been preoccupied so I haven't had much to say, but I've been silently keeping up with this thread. I just genuinely miss when she was a spastic weirdo who was in a committed relationship with a spyro boss, kinda like what Dick said, and now it feels like she's just fake and annoying. I've been hoping the weird grimmsnarl phase would finally peter out, but it's not looking promising. I feel like she's an entirely different person now. </3
Me too man. I miss her spyro days because at least she was more authentic. Nos she's just a copy of twitter dangerhairs throwing buzzwords and drawing the same shit over and over.
She was more interesting when she sat in a room filled with confederate flags and ranted about men fighting over her in Walmart parking lots than she is now, with that stupid NB flag hanging on her dirty bedroom wall.

Soft-n-Wet

Hi Eddy!
kiwifarms.net
I see you but what the F is going on here;
View attachment 1743490
It's like the JesusStar from the nativity myth is shining down on them fornicating and it's making me laugh way more than I'm willing to admit.
It's aliens coming down from space, then noping out of there after witnessing the first act they see on this primitive planet.