Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.

• DDoS is active again.

A Widdle Woach

kiwifarms.net
This is actually an issue she's brought up on stream before iirc, it's earlier in the thread. They just get told to stop fighting, she really does not give two shits.
Good god, I hate to say it but those poor dogs would be better off at the pound.
Why does she even have dogs? Half the fun is playing with them!

I legitimately can’t wrap my head around people who have pets but do nothing with them and then go on about what a good “fur parent” they are.

I’m very much against cow tipping but god damn can someone let it slip how much more money she would have for cheese ramen and goblin dicks if she surrendered the dogs?

w4vy_gr4vy

Wogglebuggian Of Taste And Culture
kiwifarms.net
Do we know if the dogs have been spayed? I seem to remember her saying she was going to have London done at least after she had the puppies which Amanda also couldn't have cared less about but this could just be me being:optimistic: .
Why am I even asking this question? No fucking way would Amanda pay for anything that might be to the benefit of those poor animals when there's Chinese sweatshop fuckpillows and knock off Bad Dragon dildos she could buy instead.

EDIT: Spoiler fail

MrAnnoyingDude

kiwifarms.net
I could have sworn the only time she touched her niece was with her big, fat ass.
Yeah, seems like the molested girl was someone else.
View attachment 1595496424161.png.webp
tRW0h7T.png

PureClownery

Thank you for choosing AT&T.
kiwifarms.net
We all know this whole weed thing is just another excuse for Manda to a) not take responsibility for her actions, like she doesn’t have a Rolodex of excuses already, and b) live that gross ganja “smoke weed erry dae” lifestyle she’s been obsessed with since basically forever because she can’t just pick a normal aesthetic. She has to go for bad memes, potheads and neckbeards.

Also I don’t think I’ll ever not be stunned speechless by her straight up admission of not only assaulting someone and abusing her niece, but her immediately jumping into how she was the true victim and how scarred she is from the awful things she did.

Soft-n-Wet

TASTE THE RAINBOW, MOTERFUCKER!!
kiwifarms.net
We all know this whole weed thing is just another excuse for Manda to a) not take responsibility for her actions, like she doesn’t have a Rolodex of excuses already, and b) live that gross ganja “smoke weed erry dae” lifestyle she’s been obsessed with since basically forever because she can’t just pick a normal aesthetic. She has to go for bad memes, potheads and neckbeards.

Also I don’t think I’ll ever not be stunned speechless by her straight up admission of not only assaulting someone and abusing her niece, but her immediately jumping into how she was the true victim and how scarred she is from the awful things she did.
"I molested and slugged someone and I sat on my child niece BUT I'M THE REAL VICTIM HERE DAMMIT!!! Now gimme weed!!"

Ärsyyntynyt Suomalainen

Burn baby!  ✦✧⋆Certified dick slut of Blitzø⋆✧✦
kiwifarms.net
Forgive my dog sperging here but those meaty bones that Amanda is “spoiling” her dogs with can be very dangerous. Especially if it’s bones from cooking.
On the low end of things they could get an upset stomach and diarrhea or constipation but they could also break their teeth on the bones, choke, get the bone stuck around their jaw, or have an internal blockage that requires surgery to remove.

I work with dogs and I’ve seen first hand the problems these bones can cause even with the best of pet owners, and we all know Amanda is the type of person to just give them the bones with no supervision. what if the dogs fought over the bones? If one or both of the dogs was hurt do you really think she would take them to the vet? Or even have money put aside for pet emergencies like this?

and as for the dog food I just know she dumps a huge pile of shitty dollar store dog food into a bowl and calls it good. No feeding schedule or proper portions.
With no walks or decent play time it’s no wonder the dogs are getting so fat and look so depressed. It would do her and the dogs a world of good to walk them around the block a few times a day, it’s not like she doesn’t have the time for it.
I feel you. The way Amanda treats her dogs genuinely pisses me off. You’re supposed to treat them like family (like play with them, go walks with them ect.) Her and Chris-chan should be put on a list where they’re not allowed to have pets at all. Rate me MATI, but these people that can’t take care of themselves shouldn’t be allowed to own animals. And kids considering Amanda’s desire to diddle them.

PureClownery

kiwifarms.net
Y'know, I am even morehorrified she drew them this size considering all her sex fantasies lmao does Jacques just walk in her bergina then?
Why make em pint-sized here?
It’s kind of fitting because no matter what she says about spiritual this and that, she really only views her imaginary husbands as toys.

That picture also makes me lol because she’s like “it’s like people can’t see change…” Actually, Manda, we do! We’ve observed you go from horny internet weirdo to full blown sexual predator! Don’t say we never do anything for you 😌

just a cat

The Tumblrina Whisperer
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, seems like the molested girl was someone else.
View attachment 2362083View attachment 2362084
"Trying to experiment"... suuuuuure. Could have found someone to get your lez on with who was willing and above the age of consent (which Google tells me is 17 in Illinois). I can only imagine the look of horror on the poor girl's face as an unwashed retarded hippo with a goblin fetish came charging towards her.

Rukario

Vanilla Ice's Fursona
kiwifarms.net
It’s kind of fitting because no matter what she says about spiritual this and that, she really only views her imaginary husbands as toys.
In general she treats anyone or anything as disposable or just a plaything. She feels no remorse for sitting on her niece or molesting a teenage girl. She threw Amber under the bus to get James. Her dogs are living a life of misery.

darklord

is this the cocksucker residence?
kiwifarms.net
"Trying to experiment"... suuuuuure. Could have found someone to get your lez on with who was willing and above the age of consent (which Google tells me is 17 in Illinois). I can only imagine the look of horror on the poor girl's face as an unwashed retarded hippo with a goblin fetish came charging towards her.
i feel so bad for the girl. amanda is so fucking ugly and rotten, anybody who has sex with her either lack the self respect and dignity, or is drunk like her “boy toy” ruben. i would not be surprised if it turns out she coerced her to do this and then blame it on her “intrusive thoughts” when the whole community shunned her. amanda, it’s not that hard to be a functioning, normal member of society but you have proved to everyone that you can’t. you can’t be trusted around animals because you mistreat them. you can’t be around children because you might sexually or physically assault them. you FORCED minors to hear you moan on a discord call when you were having “sex” with yeastus. you have pedophilic tendencies, and you told the entire world this. you’re a danger to society.

PureClownery

kiwifarms.net
Can I just say I love how we as a community have agreed to call her pet-turned-husband Yeastus?

Seriously though, more or less humanising Pokémon isn’t that uncommon on the internet yet Manda managed to make even that weird. Rate me late but how tf did she come up with Leastus? If you google the name, the only thing that comes up is her.

Rukario

Vanilla Ice's Fursona
kiwifarms.net
Can I just say I love how we as a community have agreed to call her pet-turned-husband Yeastus?

Seriously though, more or less humanising Pokémon isn’t that uncommon on the internet yet Manda managed to make even that weird. Rate me late but how tf did she come up with Leastus? If you google the name, the only thing that comes up is her.
She'll likely say it came to her in a dream or during an euphoric moment or some other bullshit. I can only assume the L stands for Larry, the rest is a corruption of "estrus", thus she gets off on stream thinking about her pedophile ex husband getting her pregnant. Of course I could be wrong.

Obviously the "Yeast" corruption come up with here is because anyone who sees her onlyfans footage of her vagina would be put off even thinking about sex for life.