Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.

• DDoS is active again.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Rate me late but how tf did she come up with Leastus? If you google the name, the only thing that comes up is her.
When she worked at the Glass Sorting Factory For Speds, she apparently was talking to her boss or something, fucked up saying the term "at least," and it apparently stuck with her because of her 'tardedness.

EDIT: Saw that this was answered on the next page. I remembered her saying this last summer, but the fact that she told the story the same way twice probably means that it's true.

PureClownery

Thank you for choosing AT&T.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2365523
IDK which one of you fuckers sent this but at least we get closure

When she worked at the Glass Sorting Factory For Speds, she apparently was talking to her boss or something, fucked up saying the term "at least," and it apparently stuck with her because of her 'tardedness.

EDIT: Saw that this was answered on the next page. I remembered her saying this last summer, but the fact that she told the story the same way twice probably means that it's true.
That is…an even dumber and lazier way than I could have imagined. She didn’t even come with the name, it was basically handed to her as a result of a sped-esqe mistake.

Also she’s basically admitted Yeastus is an OC. Another husband relegated to the sidelines lmao

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to point out how funny this is.

Ever since Chris started posting tarot card readings, so did she. Now she's pulling out random tarot cards just like opl, not as consistently, but she still has to copy him because she's in love with him. Or hates him. Or whatever she claims nowadays.

The only difference is that opl is pulling cards for everyone; Ladyalt just pulls cards for herself, because only she exists. Maybe she could start copying Chris's incredible generosity next :c

1626905613352.png

Rukario

Vanilla Ice's Fursona
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2365523
IDK which one of you fuckers sent this but at least we get closure
The reality is even more bizarre than my theory. Makes sense though that she'd build an obsession over a minor detail, be it a slip of the tongue or the easiest, most forgettable boss in videogame history.

I have to point out how funny this is.

Ever since Chris started posting tarot card readings, so did she. Now she's pulling out random tarot cards just like opl, not as consistently, but she still has to copy him because she's in love with him. Or hates him. Or whatever she claims nowadays.

The only difference is that opl is pulling cards for everyone; Ladyalt just pulls cards for herself, because only she exists. Maybe she could start copying Chris's incredible generosity next :c

View attachment 2368228
More likely next up she'll be preaching a global apocalypse where Yeastus and Jacques come to life as she's a deity amongst mortals.

PureClownery

kiwifarms.net

PureClownery

kiwifarms.net
The kind of sad/funny/ironic thing is that if Manda did similar stuff to that aka just drawing weird blobby characters over blurry IRL photos, she wouldn’t even have a thread here. She’d just be enough weirdo on DA.

But because she puts herself in everything, overshares, portrays real life people that she knows and all round makes everything about her, we’re painfully aware of just what a creep she is and she continues to provide material.

The worst part of Amanda’s art and her own worst enemy is herself and her relentless narcissism.

L0llipop

Certified Time Waster.
kiwifarms.net
children_of_havaria_p18_by_amari_strawberry_denthet-fullview.jpg
Sorry this took me awhile for pages 17 and 18, I was in a sort of burnout for a moment and plus I was returning home from the Missouri trip. I really hope you enjoy my comic.
I'm so confused I swear. Isn't Yeastus a Pokémon? Then why in the world should someone offer her another one-? I mean, there is a Pokémon *right there.*
I'm probably thinking too much in depth. Leastus owns no rights anymore.

Bojack Horsekin

This counts as a mask
kiwifarms.net
There is so much that doesn't make sense here, and it triggers my autism. For starters, yes, you should send your goddamn Pokemon boyfriend to do battle! If Kenneth is true to his design, he'll have dark-types, so fairy-type Yeazy has the advantage. Also wtf is with the dude barging in to fight (I guess? I forget what was going on before), but then offering his opponent a free Pokemon? What is he attacking her for, then? Her rare talking Grimmsnarl? (I know the answer is because he's madly in love with this newcomer from Spyro dimension :cryblood:)

Also: don't worry feel what's vibing for you. What a stoner.

Rukario

Vanilla Ice's Fursona
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2374181

I'm so confused I swear. Isn't Yeastus a Pokémon? Then why in the world should someone offer her another one-? I mean, there is a Pokémon *right there.*
I'm probably thinking too much in depth. Leastus owns no rights anymore.

In the film Mewtwo Strikes Back Mewtwo introduces himself as a pokemon trainer and uses an army of clone Pokemon to do battle. Amanda might have seen a few scenes from the film and copied both the premise of a pokemon being a trainer, and the mindset of cloning everything she likes the look of. Only in her case, the stuff she clones is 1000x worse than the original.

She could draw fanart of a crappy indie fighting game made in Gamemaker or Flash circa 2002 and insert her own characters, and it would still look worse than the original...

Hold up this is like the Ruben and Larry Walmart fight

Edit:
Found it View attachment 2369979

PureClownery

kiwifarms.net
I find it both somehow difficult and somehow easy to believe that Amari didn’t think about the master/slave implications of being her Pokémon boyfriend’s trainer.

On one hand she’s an unabashed deviant and other she’s unbelievably stupid.