Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.

• DDoS is active again.

Soft-n-Wet

TASTE THE RAINBOW, MOTERFUCKER!!
kiwifarms.net
So ignoring the fact Leastus is a pokemon (and not because he can talk and shit), but why tf would What'shisname give a stranger a Pokemon to battle him? Isn't that like giving a mugger a gun so they could mug you?

Neurotypical Mantis

your #1 source for the worst mantis memes
kiwifarms.net
So ignoring the fact Leastus is a pokemon (and not because he can talk and shit), but why tf would What'shisname give a stranger a Pokemon to battle him? Isn't that like giving a mugger a gun so they could mug you?
to be fair it happens at the start of the games, but i don't think she can process the different situations

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
What about James, Amanda? Sorry he's not fictional.
James is a real person who has a life and things he wants/needs to do besides give Amari asspats and Green Goblin dick all the time.

I do wonder how her relationship is going, being with James sure seems to have made her want Jacques back all of a sudden.
Hold up this is like the Ruben and Larry Walmart fight

Edit:
Found it View attachment 2369979
Don't forget that these two fine gentlemen are pedophiles. Truly the epitome of class.

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
I do wonder how her relationship is going, being with James sure seems to have made her want Jacques back all of a sudden.
1627144371947.png

Well, she love reacted a new icon of his recently.
1627144391276.png

1627144502351.png

And last tweet AFAIK talking about him.

Shrekceptional

Just a little bit dead inside
kiwifarms.net
Let me be a pokemon sperg for a hot minute (or at least I try, hadn't seen that anime in like 20 years or so). In the old anime meowth explained how he learned how to talk like a human. Iirc he was a meowth who lived in the streets and he fell in love with another meowth who was owned by a human and in order to attract the other meowth it had to learn how to talk like a human because that meowth was fixated on humans and the rocket meowth was just a cat from the streets.
Since we are talking about Mandy here I highly doubt she remembered that plot element and just thought that while meowth was able to talk Yeastus can too because reasons and lazyness. Also I can't get over how goddamn depressed London looks in that one photo. That shit about meaty bones made me seriously MOTI. I am also quite sure that the dogs are not fighting over something because they are mad, they are probably playfighting and that hippo simply doesn't know how to interpret basic dog behaviour- either that or the dogs have developed some mental problems which I also wouldn't cross out.

A Widdle Woach

kiwifarms.net
Let me be a pokemon sperg for a hot minute (or at least I try, hadn't seen that anime in like 20 years or so). In the old anime meowth explained how he learned how to talk like a human. Iirc he was a meowth who lived in the streets and he fell in love with another meowth who was owned by a human and in order to attract the other meowth it had to learn how to talk like a human because that meowth was fixated on humans and the rocket meowth was just a cat from the streets.
Since we are talking about Mandy here I highly doubt she remembered that plot element and just thought that while meowth was able to talk Yeastus can too because reasons and lazyness. Also I can't get over how goddamn depressed London looks in that one photo. That shit about meaty bones made me seriously MOTI. I am also quite sure that the dogs are not fighting over something because they are mad, they are probably playfighting and that hippo simply doesn't know how to interpret basic dog behaviour- either that or the dogs have developed some mental problems which I also wouldn't cross out.
Going to add to this with some PokéSperging of my own.
In the anime learning to talk like a human took Meowth so much effort it effectively blocked off three of his attack slots so now the only move he can use is fury swipes. Which is a really weak attack.

The dogs are probably fighting because of resource guarding. Which is a huge red flag. Treats and toys are so rare that to the dogs they MUST be guarded and coveted. This is going to end with either Amanda or someone in the house getting bit or a fight between the dogs that seriously injures them or even kills one.
Either way those poor dogs lose.

Anne Hyroe

ortho molecular aware patriotic princess
kiwifarms.net
I know the answer’s stupidity and ‘tism, but why hasn’t she realised that Rastafarianism is a religion, not just smoking weed, and that they’re unlikely to be thrilled about someone having a pentagram on their arm.

I’m always a bit shocked that she gets away with this on Twitter (from everyone but the fandoms); I’ve seen people ostracised for a tenth of what she’s done.

Soft-n-Wet

TASTE THE RAINBOW, MOTERFUCKER!!
kiwifarms.net
I know the answer’s stupidity and ‘tism, but why hasn’t she realised that Rastafarianism is a religion, not just smoking weed, and that they’re unlikely to be thrilled about someone having a pentagram on their arm.

I’m always a bit shocked that she gets away with this on Twitter (from everyone but the fandoms); I’ve seen people ostracised for a tenth of what she’s done.
She's very much under the radar there, not sure why. Maybe she's one turdpile that not even the woke idiots wanna touch.

PureClownery

Thank you for choosing AT&T.
kiwifarms.net

I hope it’s not power levelling to say this and I’m not going into detail, but nuff said that quite a few people in the Spyro fandom and especially the Pokémon fandom on Twitter are actually aware of her.

Some have her blocked for a myriad of obvious reasons but most of them are millennials or older zoomers who, like here, are content to just observe from a distance.

TL;DR, more people than you’d think are aware of her presence. Most of them just choose to ignore her.