Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.

• DDoS is active again.

Lobotomized_Chicken

School shooter historian
kiwifarms.net
She drew him looking like an older man as opposed to the youthful boy he appears to be in game. I don't know what age Boyfriend is supposed to be, but he's definitely not the 30 something year old she's made.

Natsuki

Born tired of what the sjw would bring
kiwifarms.net
She drew him looking like an older man as opposed to the youthful boy he appears to be in game. I don't know what age Boyfriend is supposed to be, but he's definitely not the 30 something year old she's made.
Well I saw in the fnf creator twiiter (before he deleted it due to the toxicity of twiiter) that both bf and gf of fnf are around 19 to 20

PureClownery

Thank you for choosing AT&T.
kiwifarms.net
Manda’s art has two modes; lumpy middle aged looking deformed sacks of cottage cheese or overly animu infantilised deformed sacks of cottage cheese.

There’s no in between.

Charles P. Scene

Yeah, I'm the guy who talks about his weenie
kiwifarms.net
1627542158617.png 1627542933351.png
I never would have guessed our gracious xueen of fools would be the type to obliterate goldfish and make them into coasters in favor of taking the dogs out for a walk.

1627543376281.png
1627543431424.png
If you're going to have to "put in more effort of things" for the sake of your brother, wouldn't it have been a better move to make it to the interview? While your brother is resting in the hospital, a new job will prepare you for any extra responsibilities.

1627544339544.png
1627544356294.png1627544381458.png
Is it common for artists to go through a really stiff, awkward looking anatomy phase?

1627544639330.png
Can't wait for the sims poly gangbang sex mod stream.

spades slick

kiwifarms.net
landwhale genderbent captain planet.jpg
Is it common for artists to go through a really stiff, awkward looking anatomy phase?
for developing artists it can be. typically a staple in younger and autistic school children that JUST HAVE TO DRAW THAT EYE in their notebook margins.

manda is not young nor a developing artist, she’s a narcissistic sex pest with a room temperature IQ; she doesn’t want to improve, she wants to draw herself taking goblin and animal dick while failing miserably at pretending she wants to do anything else with her time.

repomantis

you owe me money
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2388694 View attachment 2388702
I never would have guessed our gracious xueen of fools would be the type to obliterate goldfish and make them into coasters in favor of taking the dogs out for a walk.

View attachment 2388709
View attachment 2388711
If you're going to have to "put in more effort of things" for the sake of your brother, wouldn't it have been a better move to make it to the interview? While your brother is resting in the hospital, a new job will prepare you for any extra responsibilities.

View attachment 2388724
View attachment 2388726View attachment 2388728

View attachment 2388731
Can't wait for the sims poly gangbang sex mod stream.
Ngl I hate how she leaves those poor dogs in harnesses all day despite never fucking walking them.
I know there’s nothing suuuuper wrong with it but poor Paris looks like hers is too tight. What’s the point of them wearing harnesses if they never get walked?

Rukario

Vanilla Ice's Fursona
kiwifarms.net
sounds like we could be seeing the end of Manda and James here soon?
as far as I'm aware, poly is for degenerates anyway, but when one party proposes it with someone in mind you gotta wonder how long said someone has occupied their thoughts.
Well because this third member of the relationship has a penis, its unlikely she'll throw them under the bus like she did to Amber.

PureClownery

Thank you for choosing AT&T.
kiwifarms.net
2A185575-73C7-422A-9AEE-4D8BDCEC4A5D.jpeg
B6BB56F8-3397-4424-9D0A-E7A9A5E6F152.jpeg
F5944F5D-D28D-49AA-9AA1-842214C8A032.jpeg
58BC3622-291B-4637-91DA-03BD7FBDE6CE.jpeg
F0E00D33-5A01-45E3-B320-3D36E01A2A13.jpeg
3E10F0AD-84F3-498C-9B47-68CF09FD3CDA.jpeg
8F10C25E-2D75-40DD-BFDC-68C7FB546599.jpeg
BD3263E9-19BC-419A-AF07-774F33EB9562.jpeg
9917B66D-61F7-4A45-9234-5DE824D73EB0.jpeg

Apologies for the long post, guys, and double apologies if the image quality is a little less than desirable, but in honour of Manda attempting to launch an awful comic she’ll no doubt abandon, I’ve made you all a handy little guide on how to draw the sex pest herself, in case anyone wants to make amendments to her comic.

Rukario

Vanilla Ice's Fursona
kiwifarms.net
Manda referred to new third person as a 'her' I thought?
My mistake. Well, its going to be interesting how long it will take before they all separate. I get the feeling its James pushing for the Poly relationship (the last time round, Amanda made annoyed faces on stream when Amber tried to say hi) so maybe it will be Amanda's turn to be pushed out? I'm sure almost any person they pick would be safer to have around James' kids than Amanda and her pedophillic "intrusive thoughts".

Bojack Horsekin

This counts as a mask
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like James is getting tired of playing second fiddle to not one but two fictional goblins. Sometimes "poly relationship" is a way to weasel out of the one you already have without having the balls to break up properly.

I've been wondering all day how Manda would react to the Chris bomb. Kind of disappointing that she posted so little about it, since she swings that way too :cryblood: