Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.

• DDoS is active again.

Charles P. Scene

Yeah, I'm the guy who talks about his weenie
kiwifarms.net
I transcribed the recent livestream. Apologies if some parts are hard to understand, the fatass has horribly disorganized speech, but I do recommend reading because some of this is fucked.

Had this to say about Chris:
"You gotta be shitting me. Why Christine would do such a disgusting thing- like, holy shit... like, fucking- (sigh) I-I just... (sigh) fuck. It's just, I can't get that out of my mind right now, and I wanted to- like, I was about to make an anti-Chris-Chan picture, but I'm like "no, this is gonna be too gory" and it's- (sigh) what I had in mind was Christine's head in my hands 'cause that is just disgusting that you f- screwed your mom."
Believes it was sexual predation and hopes to God Chris is jailed or institutionalized.

Had this to say about Amber:
"Amber... Amber doesn't respect privacy, doesn't respect m- (sigh) my time. Not to be mean about her, but it's the goddamn truth, and it ain't just because I got "bored" or whatever you guys prefer to call it. It's because she just doesn't understand personal space and... the last time I talked with her it was a fight, but not like a fist fight, but, like... "get the fuck outta my house" fight. I told her to get the fuck out of my house when she barged in, into the house and... tried to talk with me. I did- I should have locked the door, but I screamed at her to get the fuck out, because she's not m- she's not giving me enough privacy and I'm growing tired of her trying to admit to her mistakes, but she doesn't bother fixing them. Like, no. That is, like- and she forced onto the girlfriend thing."
"I was sitting in my chair and she tells me I'm selfish. Well, she's the selfish one too, and she doesn't wanna owe up- you know, fix that mistake. She's never gonna change."

Another comment on Chris:
"I just had that weird feeling that there's some incest-y things goin' on and I didn't wanna say it out loud, and be like "oh, Christine might have a relationship with uh... their mom." like, it was like a few years back though, too, I think."
Describes it as a "nasty, gnarly feeling" in the stomach.

Has plans for a celebratory stream soon for papa Turcol's death anniversary and had this to say:
"I'll be streaming by then to celebrate what I've accomplished, and my dad would be proud of me, you know? Some things, though... some people would question. Like, "Oh, your dad ain't proud of you, he'd roll on his grave!" You don't know my dad. You don't know my dad, but he was- I realise he was the overprotective type. That doesn't, you know, he was abused and... when he was a kid, with my grandma. Like, holy shit. He would be paranoid of the world and shit."
  • Mentions weight gain (close to 300 pounds) and now ill-fitting clothes.
  • Realizes the dogs need to be walked more, but they need a break from wearing harnesses because the harnesses have left indents. Jesus, have they been sitting in too-tight harnesses all day waiting to be taken outside?
  • Leaves to change out of tight jeans. Muffin-top must have been bursting at the seams because "it was stinging, like, I don't know if I have like, an infection... it's just scratch marks right now" as described.
  • Complains about Amber calling and wanting to spend time together on already scheduled days, and doesn't feel that Amber's "oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know" was enough, and that her calling so often was harassment.
  • "I just don't feel like dealing with people who can't fix their own mistakes."
  • Complains about asking out guys in school and getting "I'm gay" in response.
Art from the stream.
1627702385746.png

Last edited:

Soft-n-Wet

TASTE THE RAINBOW, MOTERFUCKER!!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2393403
Our "sit on thou niece" holiness is too good for Chris now.
I'd say to her "you should get off your high horse" but it's already dead from being crushed under her weight.

EDIT: Also aside from her horrible hands, she's losing her shins as she gets fatter. Her thighs be eatin' her knees.

Last edited:

Rukario

Vanilla Ice's Fursona
kiwifarms.net
Had this to say about Amber:
"Amber... Amber doesn't respect privacy, doesn't respect m- (sigh) my time. Not to be mean about her, but it's the goddamn truth, and it ain't just because I got "bored" or whatever you guys prefer to call it. It's because she just doesn't understand personal space and... the last time I talked with her it was a fight, but not like a fist fight, but, like... "get the fuck outta my house" fight. I told her to get the fuck out of my house when she barged in, into the house and... tried to talk with me. I did- I should have locked the door, but I screamed at her to get the fuck out, because she's not m- she's not giving me enough privacy and I'm growing tired of her trying to admit to her mistakes, but she doesn't bother fixing them. Like, no. That is, like- and she forced onto the girlfriend thing."
"I was sitting in my chair and she tells me I'm selfish. Well, she's the selfish one too, and she doesn't wanna owe up- you know, fix that mistake. She's never gonna change."

Well, at last she's mentioned the fate of Amber. The whole lot of what she said suggests that Amber is still wanting to be friends and can't let go, despite how badly Amanda is treating her.

Most notable is Amanda's saying "and she forced onto the girlfriend thing.". Either Amber questioned why Amanda threw her under the bus, or (which I suspect) Amanda is trying to make out she never liked Amber and she was forced into being in a relationship with her. Amanda, you signed up for the three-way with her and James to begin with. You used Amber to get to James.

Also, Amber is right. You are selfish. All your life you've been selfish, taking and not giving, pushing people away if they don't do what you want, and playing the victim if they walk away from you and your house filled with shit.

[*]"I just don't feel like dealing with people who can't fix their own mistakes."

Words from a failed onlyfans model who draws crap art, mistreats animals, upsets people, molested a girl, sat on her niece, and wants to beat to death invisible trolls with a metal pipe. Amongst other things.

Note as you move from left to right her legs and gut become more dumpy, and she looks more and more creepy.

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2395966
View attachment 2395967
That faggy phone case gives me second-hand embarrassment. Imagine having to carry that around to interviews and working environments.
1627761236035.png

Cope.
Honestly, it makes a pretty good metaphor for how she delivers herself. If let's say, Kiwis are her enemy, she really does just serve herself up to us to consume, over and over, forever. Constantly giving us art to laugh at, content to talk about, and saying dubious things about children's foreskins on Twitch for us to watch in bewilderment. A neverending supply of hot dog water ice cubes. :oops:
1627761571564.png

1627761634675.png
1627761726583.png

Supporting Boogie2988 in the year 2021? How unwoke of you, Amanda.
ive tried to post this like three times already. bad ddos attacks, bad.

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
1627779241303.png

My gut feeling is this is a ween trying to lead Amanda into taking a more sympathetic ground, but I could be off and it's just a genuine nutjob. It is impressive how much of her answer is about herself. It feels like projection. Look at me, I'm not female CWC, I get help when I need it! And then talking about medication turning Chris into a zombie. Lmao. Maybe if we get Chris on a vaccine detox he'll stop raping barb AND be cured of his tism.

PureClownery

Thank you for choosing AT&T.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2397138
My gut feeling is this is a ween trying to lead Amanda into taking a more sympathetic ground, but I could be off and it's just a genuine nutjob. It is impressive how much of her answer is about herself. It feels like projection. Look at me, I'm not female CWC, I get help when I need it! And then talking about medication turning Chris into a zombie. Lmao. Maybe if we get Chris on a vaccine detox he'll stop raping barb AND be cured of his tism.
Idk whether to be frustrated or laugh tbh. The way Manda describes Chris is eerily similar to the way people, most notably her victims, have been talking about her for YEARS.

It speaks volumes to her incredible lack of self awareness. She and Chris still are and always have been cut from the same revolting cloth.

repomantis

you owe me money
kiwifarms.net

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
God I hate seeing her redraws so much. Her art degrades each time. I'm not saying the leaf was perfect but the B/W gives it different tone, darker and lighter sections, it breaks it up. The lineart also looks sharper. Then she redraws it and slaps mismatched colors i know it's rasta colors, i'm referring to the very pastel green on less pastel yellow and way less pastel red on it with no care for tone.
If you are REMOVING detail in your art redraws, you are very likely fucking it up.