Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.

• DDoS is active again.

Truck Freak

kiwifarms.net
Even with leaving it out, it wouldn't be hard to cover the massive fucking feral cock. Flip onto a SFW side (if it exists, she has literally like three leastus dakis IIRC so IDK what she has out ATM) and tuck under blankets. Covered, cute, 50% less discomfort.
Really, I wouldn't be surprised if Manda was an exhibitionist and loves people knowing how depraved she is.
she doesnt need an ugly dakimakura sheet of leastus with his giant dong at all, but she insists on waiting and risking her poor new partner to possibly witness it. imo she definitely wants them to see and ask about it, she is always pointing out her looks/items/etc on stream in hopes people will ask and compliment her.

Charles P. Scene

Yeah, I'm the guy who talks about his weenie
kiwifarms.net
Chris:
"I am just so happy Christine finally got to jail for doing the wrong things and that made my day. I'm like 'oh my fucking god' [annoying laugh]. Um.. but, I do believe that the system is so fucked up- the jailing system. Because they would, like, give rapists and shit like that a shorter time and we're releasing them after a few years, and that's our tax dollars goin' to that. It should be going to homeless veterans and they don't care, they just don't seem to care, and I don't know why they took away the death sentences! 'Oh, it's inhumane!' No, you just care for the pedophiles and the rapists and... they sympathise that shit. I believe it should be um... 'fixed' to where we don't have any more pedos or rapists and, like, there are people who still go online and be predatory and shit, and I'm like, 'what the fuck? What the fuck?"
You want the death sentence for being a molester and a pedo? Fair.

Ruben and Larry:
"I mean, I heard about Ruben s- getting a uhm... one of those sexual predators lists, and they still go online and shit! I'm like... something's very wrong with that. Even with Larry, when I was with Larry they- [sigh] I mean, just some shit he stirred up too, he tried creepin' out my friends online and- [sigh]"
"Larry, he had nothing to do with my dad, I just said he was a friend but not long-time. All I was saying is that they were gettin' along like friends, and then people started saying 'oh, your dad's horrible and he set you up with a pedophile' and all that, like, no! No he didn't--never."

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1628110379722.png

She could buy some sweatpants but instead ops into more cringe pillows like the Christless individual she is.

1628110438944.png

I'm also tired of this weird fat bitch that comments randomly on Spuds. Funnily enough I think I saw her tweets posted in another thread somewhere about people using female pronouns for cwc. Small world.

edit; Bee also evidently browses KF. She absolutely must visit Ladyalt's thread. What's up with these people specifically seeking out cows to befriend? It's like female sockness, she's probably some sort of fetishist too.

PureClownery

Thank you for choosing AT&T.
kiwifarms.net
Cut to Manda, her stupid lips in that turtle-like grimace, eyes bugging out of her head in sheer concentration as she stares down at her own boobs, the latest ugly nsfw piece she’s creating, and back again.

Rukario

Vanilla Ice's Fursona
kiwifarms.net
I find it pretty funny how Amanda is so insistent on being nonbinary but constantly gets facts about it wrong. In a previous stream they tried to explain it and genderfluidity and someone in the chat had to type up a paragraph re-explaining it, it went ignored.
Like a lot of people who use words they like the sound of as a marketing gimmick, Amanda has no idea what Non-binary means, only using it (and the term Pansexual) as a way of attracting attention to herself.

On the Pansexual note, is it possible for it to be that Amanda actually hates other women? She molested a girl on the bus, sat on her niece, gets angry at her sister and mother, and threw Amber under a bus so she could get James in her bed alone.

PureClownery

Thank you for choosing AT&T.
kiwifarms.net
On the Pansexual note, is it possible for it to be that Amanda actually hates other women? She molested a girl on the bus, sat on her niece, gets angry at her sister and mother, and threw Amber under a bus so she could get James in her bed alone.
E43FF1DE-574C-414A-87B3-CC2E32D49FDE.jpeg

Pretty old piece so I’m not sure if it needs to be archived or not, but yes I believe Manda absolutely detests other women in general.

We all know how badly she’s treated many female friends, especially Amber, and all the female ocs she has are either just alternate versions of her or exist to be strawmen that will be treated poorly by said alternate versions of her.

Amanda doesn’t just dislike other women, she’s obviously gets envious and petty towards them very easily. Not only that, but because of her giant ego and completely warped view of herself, Amanda simultaneously envies yet looks down and belittles other women.

If we’re being honest though, the Manatee seeing herself as somehow superior to other women, despite what an all round undesirable individual she is, isn’t that surprising. She’s spent most this thread trying to claim some sort of superiority over other artists and people on the spectrum, especially OPL.

darklord

is this the cocksucker residence?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2414528
Pretty old piece so I’m not sure if it needs to be archived or not, but yes I believe Manda absolutely detests other women in general.

We all know how badly she’s treated many female friends, especially Amber, and all the female ocs she has are either just alternate versions of her or exist to be strawmen that will be treated poorly by said alternate versions of her.

Amanda doesn’t just dislike other women, she’s obviously gets envious and petty towards them very easily. Not only that, but because of her giant ego and completely warped view of herself, Amanda simultaneously envies yet looks down and belittles other women.

If we’re being honest though, the Manatee seeing herself as somehow superior to other women, despite what an all round undesirable individual she is, isn’t that surprising. She’s spent most this thread trying to claim some sort of superiority over other artists and people on the spectrum, especially OPL.
that’s why she’s a lonely fat female neckbeard that can only fuck pillows, fictional characters, and other neck beards who are just looking to get their dicks wet, no concern for who they are running into. maybe if she got off the internet, lost some weight, practiced her art and made something of herself, she wouldn't have to hâte other women.

Last edited:

repomantis

you owe me money
kiwifarms.net
Amanda's newest piece on RedBubble. I could say a lot about the lineart but we've all heard it before.
1628236488792.png

1628236541077.png

1628236588830.png

I bet she'll realise that she gets no interaction or traffic from other art so she'll just end up going back to her green goblin men.

Charles P. Scene

Yeah, I'm the guy who talks about his weenie
kiwifarms.net
Looks like they're directing Leastus' outie into their innie for weird poképhile belly button sex.

I needed a good laugh and looked through their TikTok, I don't remember if this one's been posted but I felt the need to immortalize it.

:cryblood: