Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
who is requesting her this shit
A ween who probably wants her to delve deeper into beastiality desires.
She's deleted some CCs about her being bigoted for not calling Chris Chan she:
1630854767008.png

It's hilarious that she thinks she can demand to be called by her genderspecial pronouns, but that doesn't apply to anyone else. It's funny watching someone like Amanda try to weasel into SJW dynamics online and then get eaten alive by them.

Rukario

Vanilla Ice's Fursona
kiwifarms.net
"Respect muh pronouns even though I'm a sex offender, but don't respect other sex offender's pronouns!"
Just like Chris-chan and Jimmy Saville, Amanda doesn't respect anyone except for herself. She's a sex offender with a goblin fetish, an Onlyfans account, and absolutely zero artistic skill.

As a side note, I haven't done any in-depth analysis of her art lately because honestly all I can say about it in this thread I already have. It just keeps getting worse with every new disturbing sexual fantasy image she churns out. She not only keeps making the same mistakes over and over, but she worsens them. The terrible purple lighting effect is probably the worst thing she's ever done with her tablet, turning a mediocre picture into an absolute disaster.

PureClownery

That’s spooky, dude.
kiwifarms.net
The thing is, if we really wanted to be ‘tistic and get into the bare bones of the comparisons between both Chris and Manda’s respective deviant behaviour and make the blunt decision…

Manda is worse. What she’s done is not only worse than what Chris has done, she’s done it far more often, has a considerable list of victims, was doing it before Chris’s internet antics were even a thing and has faced zero repercussions.

So of course it comes as no surprise that the irony of it all flies right over her fat head.

PureClownery

That’s spooky, dude.
kiwifarms.net
I'd take her on, she may have tard strength but I'd have the advantage of her already getting exhausted from walking to where I am in the lot from her car.
What is it with this woman and fighting in Walmart car parks? I’m pretty sure she’s referred to it before and we definitely know she’s actually drawn it more than once.

L0llipop

Certified Time Waster.
kiwifarms.net
1.jpg
2.png
Looking good in this. Autumn weather, here I come!
I remember she had quite the One Piece phase a few years ago, but I didn't know she was into Naruto-.
Gotta flex the hoodie she probably knows nothing about, though :)
Also, on a side note, I will never get over the way she draws shoes.